Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Guess management wanted to give other girls opportunity instead of "wasting" it on Yuimo.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

New ponytail hairdo! I love it on her, esp how her antennae fall close to her face and frame the anime-like proportions the camera creates.

Chiho's pretty animated and fired up during this SR! Could be because it's not first thing in the AM (I don't know how Eito's Momochan does 0530 -- she's definitely on a mission :^^;: )... and that pink marker with the pointing hand at the end, is the cutest. :lol:

3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ It's her evening stream after all lol She's always fired up, especially because she has some things to talk about. The day is over, and a lot has happened [hehe]
    Her morning Showroom's are the ones where she's really calm and somehow dreamy <3

I was just watching the morning stream from October first, and 51:30 minutes scared me so much lol

It's a firework, but the first few times it really sounded as if someone was angrily knocking against the door / wall lol
    Even comments saying that it's probably Sadako (Samara in the american version) were popping up :lol:

It was also cute when she was trying some Lolasan Monomane - but somehow it didn't quite worked today. Chihochan wasn't happy about it lol
    20171001 Morning.jpg

Also somehow she came to talk about some TIF happening. First thing; She loves Sakamichi (not as much as AKB48G but you get the idea lol). During TIF, when she went out to eat something for dinner with MiyuMiyu (and their manager), they stepped into the elevator, the door closed, and they went down. But when the door opened at their destination the whole Keyakizaka46 group were standing in the hall, right in front of the elevator, waiting. Chihochan was really surprised and really nervous, even though they didn't even talked. But just seeing them this up close made her super happy :chuffed:

4. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    At the evening stream of October 1st
    tumblr_ox98daynAy1wbo0m2o1_540.jpg

Chihochan showed us some photos she took during the Chupi Festival. A photo with Arichan & Michu, a Selfie on her way to the Festival, and the message they hung up at the Festival.
    tumblr_inline_ox98baMHiO1uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_ox98bbc7UE1uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_ox98blW9af1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    She also explained shortly that she has added another small Chiho to her sign so that everyone will know her name. She mentioned that it would be different to guess it with her sign if someone doesn’t follow her too much.
    tumblr_inline_ox98buuwtf1uhwl9h_540.jpg

During her morning stream on October 2nd
    tumblr_ox9ajjNQ381wbo0m2o1_540.jpg

she talked a bit about Harurun. Asked us if we’ve seen her announcement on Showroom yesterday. Chiho shortly explained that Harurun wants to make costumes for STU48 and is in communication with Staff and Management if she could do it. If she gets green light for it, she would like to update her work via videos on youtube. Chiho herself thinks that this is an really amazing idea, especially because she even wants to show her progress and not just show final products. She really hopes she can wear some Harurun made costumes sometime soon.
    Other than this, it was her usual morning stream. Being dreamy and calm lol

The evening stream
    tumblr_ox9f2qXAlu1wbo0m2o1_540.jpg

was mostly about announcements/promotion. The Team 3R stuff, 50th Single HS dates, and Line-up for the last 4 dates of STU48's tour. She was really energetic and happy about everything.
    tumblr_inline_ox9f2hDaex1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    This stream happened before Yuimo's Graduation announcement by Management, and before she knew she would sub in for her at the Kagawa (?) date. I'm pretty sure she talked a little bit about Yui's Graduation a little bit at the morning of October 3, but I've only seen a few minutes of it yet.

5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yay, a @May48 update! :blush::approve:

Just noticed... her eyes are so light brown you can see her pupils when conditions are just right... and because the light she uses is apparently gentle, during SRs they appear quite large -- really very grownup looking. Peoples' pupils don't dilate unless they're looking at something they like a lot, and are very comfy as well... so it shows that Chiho-chan likes her daily dose of fan interaction. :approve:

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah I kind of noticed that too. Nishikawa Rei has obvious brown eyes though which I think is very special and beautiful.

7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ It's the first thing I noticed in my wife before asking her out a thousand years ago, as she has light brown eyes too, along with a slight coloboma in her left eye (oval or tear-shaped pupil). She says it's why she kicked ass on the range when her dad used to take her shooting, lol :blush::approve:

I tend to like brown eyes very light, almost hazel (think Prince, Bey, or Millie Bobby Brown)... or very dark, almost black (think Keanu Reeves, Halle Berry, or Ben Barnes). Goes double for JDM celebs... although seeing *too* many black irises and I'm either in a goth party... or there's a videotape I'll be asked to watch soon. :^^;:

Chiho-chan's AM SR... sooo cute. She was in a pretty good mood and talkative, and all of my aforementioned likes about her, were on display prominently. You'll see... :blush:

Gosh. She's only 15. Even the wife says she gets a weird twinge of something watching Chiho and other SRs around her age... and I definitely do... as in ~2002, we could've moved to Kansai, and raised someone like Chiho ourselves. So it feels like we're listening to our coulda-kiddo speak to us about her life as an idol. 'Mai shika mukane-e' *gestures* :blush::flower:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yay ;)

I tried to change the format a bit. It sounded quite computer like before. Talking about the summaries lol

I also noticed her beautiful light brown eyes, but never noticed her pupils. Nice catch there, @stormy

Also ... I still need to see yesterday's SR lol

9. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    So many new posts and Chiho updates :cute:

Are you from/living in Japan, @stormy ? Made me wonder after your post ...

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

@Miyunyan Not living in Japan currently... though have been to Japan many times... but as I like to say living here in HI (I was born in Hokkaido and raised here)... you can't call yourself a Local unless you've at least been through the school system or raised kids who did. So while I've taken vacations in Hokkaido & the Kanto and Kansai regions... I'm just a JA with some experience, not a native / long-time expatriate... :^^;:

Been a fan of 48G since 2009 or so... but was a super-casual fan until NGT in 2015 rekindled my interest... and now with STU it's like my wife and I have found idoling again (both of us have roots in either Kansai or Chuugoku/Kyushu). Chiho is only one of many STUdents we love -- so expect to see more updates here from @May48 and myself at least! So much to like! :blush::approve:

11. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Ah, okay, that's actually interesting.
    I thought you might have seen them live already somewhere lol
    It seems that everyone posting here regularly are pretty good/fluent in japanese. Seems that you really need to understand what she's saying to get into her ... her Showrooms are pretty calm after all. Or most of them lol

Thanks for all the doog work, @stormy & @May48

12. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Even though I don't post her regularly, I do consider Chiho one of my kami trio, even though my Japanese is definitely not even near fluent or good.
    The fact that she's an extremely talented and cute girl helps, even if you don't understand most of what she says ww

13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I don't think you need to know much japanese to get to like Chiho either. She's a cute and charming girl, and I think this is a aura you don't need any language for.
    She shows us some super cute photos of recent Events too, which is cool, even if you can just look at it.
    Also her performances are superb, though you might have to see this live lol

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Since I am already all over hinachan, there is not much time for me to help other STU members as I would love to do so.

So it's really nice to see folks update me on their STU oshis in their thread too. And thanks to your updates I can also root for Chiho more now.

15. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I think one of my main things I personally like about Chiho is her singing voice. She is one of the strongest singers in STU48 in my opinion. Her performance is really superb (thank you, ASH).
    With that said, what units would you like to see Chiho perform in the future?

16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Seifuku Resistance is one of my favorite songs, so ... but it will be almost impossible for Chiho to perform it since it's already in use lol

But I don't really care what she performs, as long as it's domething cool. Hm, cute will be nice too. Or something sad, or sexy? Well, as long as she gets some solo lines I'll be happy.
    And as long as I don't hate the song I'm okay too lmao

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Since she has the Yukirin vibe maybe Yokaze no Shiwaza

18. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I would like something cool too. We always see her smiling and stuff. Also she mentioned that she would like to challenge herself on stage with different songs.

I'm not sure if she could do sexy, but hey, at least she isn't afraid of performing like this :^^;:

She's the one we see in the thumbnail in blue ... just in case lol

Edit:
    Waiiit. I just realized that she must have been 12 years old here. Doesn't look like it at all.

19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ THIS :approve:

Good catch -- in the second half of the clip, where we see only three ASH (Actors School Hiroshima) dancers... the girl on the far left of screen, looks like recently-grad Team 8's Tani Yuri -- so at oldest Chiho could've been only 12, most likely 11... and that girl looks older than that -- but could be the other girl in blue? Was trying to see but the camera never ventures very far left. :^^;:

20. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Isn't Chihochan the small kid in orange without bangs?