Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Poor sleepy Chihochan :blush:

She saw a bad dream :blink: It was in a shopping mall or place with a ton of people... Chiho ran up, and witnessed kids playing with a volleyball and net in the middle of a crowd, the ball being passed back and forth off their heads and shoulders... so Chiho tried to climb an escalator to escape, but the kids threw apples at her :eek: so she hid behind the balustrade. :^^;: Then later in the dream, she was eating curry udon/ramen meshi, and needed to add hot water to it, but it overflowed so much, it turned into this fountain of curry and noodles :lol:

I love how she sang an owarai BGM tune -- here's Tetsu and Tomo, an early-Y2K owarai combi, "lip-syncing" it @ 0:16:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Everytime you hear it, you know a comedy 'corner' is happening, whether cooking or other kind of busywork. :p

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  2. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Okay, that's really cute. Is she going to reply to them via mail?
    I hope she's one of the first girls who'll get some social media.

lol, okay!? :lol:
    That's more cute and funny than bad/scary though lmao

3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
  4. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

@Miyunyan : she did have her fans teasing her for the next couple of mins after that reveal :lol: She did say it was a lot more scary in the dream than describing it to fans later... I've had lucid dreams blow up and wake up shivering, but when I try to write it down in my dream journal... it's pretty silly stuff. :^^;:

I think part of the reason that may be, is the emotional component. If you were in a mall food court for real, and saw kids playing sepak takraw with a soccer ball full speed, getting close to hitting you... it'd be scary in the moment but funny to someone listening to your account. :p

@May48 : The IG pic of Chiho is wonderful, and shows off a bit more of her feminine side (the new sailor-fuku does that in general, but with Chiho it makes her look taller too). It's nice for us non-stage-access fans to see a pretty, full-length pic of our faves every now and again. :blush:

5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    From Chou Kurena's 755
    o19201442p.jpg
    It seems they're pretty close. Kurena calls Chiho Chichan, and Chihochan calls her Kuchan in her mails. She also mentioned that they're always talking over LINE and such. Last time Chihochan rushed to see Kurena's Showroom while she was online herself lol

Talking about Showroom; Finally Rank 19 on her own :1st:
    19.jpg
    https://sr48.net/roomlevel
    Though it'll probably take some time until she will be at 18 lol
    Fans are already debating if she will able to get into "Senbatsu" this year, or if she has to fight until the start of next year haha

6. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    @stormy I guess you're right. I just can't understand this kind of dreaming. Most of the time I've super realistic ones where I'm confused as heck when I wake up, or ones I can control - kind of lol

@May48 I thought "Of course she'll surpass them. There are still 54 days left from this year. But then I saw Nako, and that she rised like 7 levels today lmao Yeah, it's going to be a tough fight from now on. I mean, even the fight between her and the two Team 8 members went on longer than expected lol

7. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    lol @ Chihochan being like; "I won't be able to do evening streams for a while" and then being twice a day for a while now [hehe]

Maybe she's feeling the pressure @Miyunyan described too :^^;:

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

How does Nako rise 7 levels in one day...? Amazing... her fans must throw her nothing but Towers the whole SR :shock:

I really hope Chiho breaks through as an STU fan fave (by that I mean more than she already is). She really has the carriage of an anime heroine, a normal HS girl with special talents and endless potential to wield. In fact I feel STU has a couple already matching that description (Yumi & Piyo), but Chiho hasn't caught on like the others... yet*. Ready-steady-go-go Chiho! :1st::blush:

* Could be her ride to fan support is KadoIshi... in that case, best of all possible luck to both of them :approve:

--

Chiho's 171108 0730 SR:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Chihochan's a *teeny* bit punchy this AM :^^;: It's a badge of achievement, I respectfully bow to your devotion to fans, Chiho... :blush: Despite being visibly tired... I love how she never lets it get her down, just reaches deeper down into more layers of adorable... <3

I was just watching bits of her 170419 SR... and while she's still cute, there's an artifice there that just comes with being new at SR, I think. All the seeds of the current, natural Chihochan are there, the kinchou just needed time to fade to nothing, and the artifice needed experience to shrivel and fall away, once she had the confidence to let it. Interesting to see an SR from before I became her fan. :blush:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  9. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I was really surprised about Nako too. She was at level 288, and suddenly she jumped up to 90-something lol

Chiho will be online in half an hour so she'll catch up a little bit again lmao

10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    A lot of youtube SR backup channels is getting the purge, 1/4 of my Hinachan vids is now gone.

Idk how bad is it for Chiho but Imma go backup the remaining ones right now for Hinachan :(

This is a dark day...

11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Oh, I'm kind of glad that I always download every stream of Chihochan lol
    But yeah, some of the uploaders vanished over the last days already ... or at least the ones I've always went to.

Today's Chihochan SR was really cute. Since she was streaming before MiyuMiyu she thought about surprising her. She noticed that MiyuMiyu's comments are moving quite fast, and she wanted everyone to write Chiho-hochi- and spam her comment box with it [hehe]

12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I hope it's not someone on here who reported the vids to YT... as some of the uploaders are also members. :rolleyes:

Good thing about YT... is there are always uploaders. I'll just have to post my comments on them without the accompanying vids for reference, and just keep them to myself.

171109 0600:

I was only able to catch the first part of Chiho's SR but she's rolling again! It's an early call to work so she's her usual dreamy self. A cute new thing I noticed was when she read a fan comment that tickled her, on why she was SRing so early... before her response ("it's a beach shoot...") she had her famous dotted right hand to her face and giggled a bit "Unn-hihi" in a sort of voice like you're holding your nose. :blush:

The car she's in is almost like a character itself... the bumping around, the mechanical, inexpensive blinker sound found in most Kei-class minicars, to me at least is comforting and cute -- a cute idol going to work in a cute Kei car, like any teenager would. Also notice the suction-cupped sunscreens put up behind her for SRing, have been replaced by a nicer patterned cloth one.

She's wearing what looks like a seifuku uniform under her coat -- wonder which one of her current jobs this is for, or if it's for an entirely new one? Guess I'll have to wait and see. :approve:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  13. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Nice. Especially the ace member part. I would just love if management and Wotas would think the same. ;)

14. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    @stormy No Seifuku for work. It's her personal clothes. It's a dress :)

4407c6a8-363c-43e2-97c7-539b367f9e5f.jpg 24e8101b-c722-4653-8e8d-d8d9bc9df631.jpg

15. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Where are these photos coming from?

16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    From Chihochan's mails. She was wearing it at the second day of the HS Event last weekend.

17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

:^O^::^O^::^O^:

Oh my gosh, my brain is going to pop open the top of my head with this kyoot :blush::blush::blush: Good catch, @May48 and thanks for more pics! :approve:

I want to chauffeur her in my (imaginary) vault-quiet Lexus LS600h, with 思い出せてよかった Omoi Dasete Yokatta playing on the Mark Levinson stereo (Chiho dutifully practicing the choreo while singing along), and drive to a fancy patisserie in Hiroshima for rare treats (パティスリーイマージュ Patisserie Mage, maybe?) then find a neat little coffee shop to enjoy a foofy drink while Uncle Stormy sips a perfectly-pulled, perfectly-poured dry cappucino. And mostly just listen intently while she empties her day's experience into my ears. She wouldn't wear the kuma ears in public, and I'd tease her by saying aw, show your uncle just once... and she'd vehemently refuse, this isn't work... and sip her parfait noisily :lol:

*sigh* Makes me almost want a daughter, this Chiho-chan... :blush:

18. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I've seen Chihochan's Setotrip vid just now, and is this a normal thing to use green-ish eye makeup? I've noticed it on Chihochan several times already (TV), and even the MC Miyawaki was wearing a bit too ... It's kind of distracting lol But the episode was really good! I was smiling throughout. Chihochan doesn't fail to make me or the MCs smile. She's just too cute. And her words choices are adorable. Loved how Miyawaki mentioned her as STU48' young ace and she was like; "Ah! ... Thank you!"
    Honestly, it didn't felt like 20 minutes. I would have liked to see more of it <3

And I just realized that Episode 3 of the Etajima Discovery Journey is online too. Will be going to watch it now. Looks interesting from the off shots photos.
    kanu-1.jpg kanu-2__2.jpg kanu-3.jpg off.jpg sannin.jpg カヌー1.jpg カヌー2-2.jpg カヌー6-1jpg.jpg カヌー8.jpg カヌー10.jpg
    http://www.city.etajima.hiroshima.jp/cms/articles/show/5066
    http://mv.home-tv.co.jp/live/journeystu48/

19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ I like the pics where she's holding the paddle over her head, and the one where Chiho and Miichan are standing facing left on the right side of the pic, watching the kayak instructor...

Overhead paddle: It's not often I get to see Chiho's profile, and she's just as cute as I thought she'd be. :blush: Also a full-length shot, where I 1) get to see how tall she is compared to her big sis teammates, and 2) her kyoot inward-facing toes (which in a female, is healthy as it denotes good posture and leg/hip/back alignment).

Watching sensei: Here we get to see a great view of how good Chiho's posture is, and as you can see, her head is above her spine, and her hip, knee and ankle are all in a line. She's leaning back a bit due to the weight of the paddle with her head slightly turned, otherwise her shoulder joint and ear'd also be in that same line. Good job :flower:

Was odd that Mii+Michu wore striped shorts while Chiho didn't. Also both Miichan and Michu have pretty bad posture (head forward, mostly).

20. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    @stormy These two photos you've mentioned were the two I really liked too for the same reasons lol

I also found it odd that Chihochan wasn't wearing these striped shorts. When the official twitter postes some photos before the Episode was aired ...
    DNr-cLZUMAAPcp7.jpg DNr-cLXUQAAmPFJ.jpg
    ... I thought Chihochan wouldn't be included in the Kanu segments, wondering if she's one of the girls who can't swim etc. I mean, first the totally different look, and second the photo of Michu and Miichan on their way to somewhere without Chihochan lol