1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Piyo has a lot of that smoky exotic Fukuoka-bijin look, plus she was born to smile like the Sun... so I can see why she gets calls for mag shoots.

Chiho looks like the perfect 'girl-next-door, Japan Edition' with the cute turned to 11, so can see why she gets invited to TV recordings.

Both of them have very distinctive voices too -- Piyo is mega-idol cute until she laughs, which sounds way more adult than a 14-yo's (my favorite aspect of Piyo is when she begins to let herself come out in her SRs). Chiho has a cute timbre to her speaking, but also a low, breath-y, feminine quality, which is both appealing to all ears and (to me at least) calming and relaxing. :blush:

2. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Do you want to say she looks like 11?
    language barrier

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Oh -- that's a expression from volume knobs on stereos -- when we want max volume, you turn the knob to '10', right? Well similarly, if you want to describe something beyond maximum, you 'turn it to 11'. So I wanted to say that Chiho's 'cute' is beyond maximum -- 'turned to 11' -- for me. :approve:

Chiho's 0730 SR was full of lively reactions and even a few bloopers today! She described something called 'ii niku no hi', which is some promotion by Hiroshima restaurants to show off their wares, selling ¥100 samplers and whatnot. Apparently there's also an 'ii fuku no hi'? which I'm assuming is about clothing accessories maybe?

EDIT: Ah! I knew it had to be obvious, but my uncle brain's showing its wear marks -- fu (2) ku (9) -- so the date or week of 09/02 (Sep 2nd) is 'fu-ku' or 'ni-ku', a play on words for 'clothing' and 'meat'. For those of you unfortunately afflicted with a similar dunderheadedness... there it is. :^^;:

It wasn't a sleepy, dreamy morning, despite having done this SR a couple of hours earlier than yesterday's... though it was a lot shorter. I did notice Chiho's getting used to smiling more sans her trademark hand cover, which is a nice trend to see. :blush:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  4. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    @stormy Ah, got it! I know this idiom but somehow it wasn't clear for me. Thank you! :)
    And I totally agree with you on this! haha

5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I'm going to Chihochan's HS in March! <3

I tried since first round but somehow I lost. Something about lottery etc etc - which I don't get because she didn't has any sold outs yet. Thought I did something wrong ...

Tried again for the 2nd round (2 times) and lost one, won the other.

I just don't get their system lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Congrats lol
    https://twitter.com/tk3torao/status/935476509254414341

There are limits to buying the HS tickets in each round. Did you check the descriptions?
    Like 1st round only 1 slot max 1 order and 7 different max slot (7), 2nd round 1 slot max 3 order and 10 different max slot (30) etc

It's written under the time periods with an asterik.

7. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Oh, cool! Congrats!
    It's already in 4 months lol

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171130 SR features @May48 's favorite hoodie! :blush:

She seems a bit tired... but just a downshifted a gear, I think. It might also be how warm her bear hoodie is :^^;:

It was so cute when a fan asked Chiho 'is it raining in Hiroshima'? And unlike other SRs, she actually stepped over to the window and looked, then gave an ojisan-like 'Aa!'... which was so Chiho ('Aa!', 'Eh?!?', and 'OH!') :lol::blush: She did confirm it looked like rain was threatening... which was bad as this was an AM SR, I suppose. Is rain that big a deal in Hiroshima*?

She also hummed NGT's new single (9:43) responding to comments, which I wholeheartedly endorse.

Another cute aside, was when she discovered her 'yaaay' was tremolo-ing when she shook her schedule book close to her face. She also dropped something again this SR... which makes me wonder if she shouldn't just put zabuton / pillows on the floor all around her SR spot. :^^;:

* I suppose I shouldn't project my own standards, since as a soldier in Germany, I once mowed an entire acre of grass in the pouring rain, as no command to stop was issued by my so-called boss at the time (who was comfortably inside, I might add). I was commended, he was chewed out by the Post's CSM (Command Sergeant Major, someone you didn't want to get on the wrong side of). Ever since then, I've never complained about not having an umbrella, unless someone else was going to be inconvenienced by my lack of common sense :lol:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's Dec 1st SR is a super early one -- 0500. She and Miyumiyu are roomies and doing SRs next to each other -- the occasional back-&-forth between them is adorable...

I've warmed a bit to Miyumiyu since I'd last talked about her -- after that challenge SU! against Yumi and Kokochan, she seemed disappointed but not to the point of breaking down 'gokyuu' like Sanshirou did :^^;: which was good to see she wasn't that fragile. She's a Spring Sheep, which means she takes some qualities of the hardworking-but-sometimes-adventurous Horse. I like the two of them together. :blush:

10. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I wonder what (kind of work) they had to do this morning ...
    But Chiho seemed rather busy, considering she was only able to come online for 15 minutes ... at 5AM!

11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    So, we got two of Chihochan's appreciation slots unlocked!
    2/12 & 3/21

And almost sold out one of her HS slots
    0/28 (1)

:1st:

This is awesome! I hope she can sell out at least 2 slots this time (preferably more lol) and gets more appreciation Events unlocked!

@stormy I really love her bear hoodie [hehe]

Unfortunately I haven't seen many of her latest showrooms yet because I was quite busy - moving places, etc. - but now I'm finally ready to see every showroom live lol

As of yesterday (December 1), I was really surprised when I got the notification that she's online. She must have put her schedule shortly before, I'm pretty sure I've been checking it ca. 2 hours earlier. She was also not at home, but in an hotel - together with MiyuMiyu. They seem to have some work. I wonder what it might be. I'm looking forward to it - everything with KadoIshi is nice for me haha
    And I'm really happy that @stormy is warming up to MiyuMiyu too ;)
    Though it seems that Minamin and Michu were sharing an hotel room yesterday too ...

Whatever work they had, it was at an cold place. She was wearing their working jacket lol. Unfortunately you couldn't see if she was wearing their STU costume or something else. But she had some really nice make-up.
    4c3e5a211ac7aca862e.jpeg 69985a21276fec4451e.jpeg

As of her morning showroom, I thought it was quite cute how worried she was about the Mainichi Idol thing. She mentioned from the beginning that she doesn't have time for a long showroom, but she'll try for 16 minutes so that she's really really really safe lol

Though she didn't had to worry about it too much because she found some time to come online again. After she got the notice that she'll have 2 aprreciation slots unlocked for the STU single HS tour, she mailed that she'll be rushing back to the hotel to thank us all in person <3

Her whole evening stream was her her being grateful for the appreciation slots. She even got a tower as a congratulation gift, which made her even happier. She mentioned how she had her first HS event, and the line wasn't really long, and she just thought; "That's it for now, huh." and since then she worked hard on her own to step up <3

And to end my long post, have some nice Chihochan photos.
    From today's Instagram
    24274370_1454191331368973_3380140945579180032_n.jpg
    and netshop's Nevomber Set
    DP34jy3UEAAiWkj.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    • Like Like x 1
  13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    OMG! OMG! OMG!

I was wondering when Chihochan will be able to appear in a magazine! This is amazing news! I'm dead, people. I'm way too happy for this! Such a good start in a new year! <3
    DQGdBa0VQAAxTzv.jpg DQGdBayV4AEUjB1.jpg DQGdBazUMAELmI-.jpg
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/937202864174141446

Some more Off Shots from Chihochan's Mail today
    4aa5a23b7b07d3831e.jpeg 25685a238ee7b28c91e.jpeg

She's really happy she got this experience and opprtunity and hopes that everyone will buy the issue and will like the photos. She was really nervous, but had a lot of fun, and definitely wants to do it again! <3

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Chiho Gravure :approve:
    She really had a lot to do lately. I'm amazed she kept up with showroom!

15. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171203 0712 SR was a bit of a happening today -- didn't get the gist as was listening while doing a project... but seems she woke up late for her scheduled time and had to SR suppin again... :^^;::blush:

Chiho reminds me a bunch of Miyumiyu when she's suppin... something about the extra shadows around her mouth and nose... but it's still adorable (then again I'm an ojisan :^^;:). Apparently her followers pointed out her 'facelessness' a few times during the SR and she got bashful :oops::blush:

Also perhaps because Miyumiyu wasn't up yet, she had to whisper thru the SR -- which meant besides being self-conscious about her suppingao, she also couldn't be her usual gentle-seas-with-occasional-playful-wave self. :( But apparently she's got an evening one coming up with neither of those two things to worry about, so looking forward to our regular Chiho programming <3

16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    @stormy Yeah, she overslept and started her showroom 12 minutes late (she was supposed to come online at 7AM).

Though I'm not even sure if she was still with MiyuMiyu. Miyu was online around 6:30AM yesterday, and I'm pretty sure she was already at home - I think I've checked it because I noticed the different wall behind Chihochan and was wondering if she's in an different hotel again lol

But her evening showroom was as cute as always. She was quite happy to mention the UTB shoot and stuff. Speaking of this, another Off Shot photo from her Mail!
    fc45a2508405626e1e.jpeg
    She didn't mentioned anything about it though. Just posted Yumrin's catchphrase and mentioned that she was quite surprised about it when she heard it for the first time, but got used to it now haha

Unfortunately we won't be getting an evening stream today ...
    Chihochan mentioned she won't be home before her work curfew. I guess now it's time for dance lessons again. AKB's Uta Gassen will be soon, and then STU's Christmas Events.

Me too. She's never really sure if she can be online at the evening, so she always adjust her morning streams. Even coming online at 5AM. Like the one she did for only 16 minutes (with MiyuMiyu). Must have been some pretty early work because both of them were already perfectly made up. I wonder when they woke up zzZZZZZz lol

Ah, after a while we got some KadoIshi from the STU song making on Instagram. They presented Miichan her birthday cake.
    24274455_1868118923478029_4724675861976973312_n.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BcO5uHnDdrk/?taken-by=stu48.official

And some more photos from the Etajima blog on their site
    http://www.city.etajima.hiroshima.jp/cms/articles/show/5081
    http://www.city.etajima.hiroshima.jp/cms/articles/show/5078

• Like Like x 1
  17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Thanks! Wonder who she was roomies with, or if the walls were just thin in that hotel...

The Etajima roke pics were cute! Chiho looked like she loved making the takoyaki & dorayaki...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  18. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Wth? How did you notice something like this? lol

19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    @Miyunyan I don't know haha I'm just really observant about the surrounding. The wall (and the missing curtain) were one of the early things I noticed in her SR. And then I just got curious and checked out what her latest roommate (MiyuMiyu) was doing.

She wasn't online anymore (but she did stream) so I was confused about Chihochan whispering. Later on I went to check MiyuMiyu's stream on youtube and she was already home.

So probably some cheap hotel with thin walls lol Maybe she had another job before going home.

20. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    The only thing I notice is, if Chiho is at home or in an hotel ... or at an Event hall lol