Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

@Miyunyan -- part of where I diverge re: Chiho vs. Tsugumin... is from debut, Tsugumin seemed a bit overly saccharine (although we know now, that was simply because she was very young, and in a brand-new group at the time with no exp). However she is actually that sweet and sunny. She's a *lot* more natural and articulate now when she needs to be, and can 'read the air' more skillfully than a year ago, which gives her surprising comedic timing. :approve:

Where Chiho differs personality-wise, is she's not as natural as Tsugumin when she needs to pour on the sugar-y... but that's what I think her fans like about her -- she doesn't have to inhabit that persona all the time, & does fine being herself as she's naturally gentle, calm, and happy -- with punctuation marks now and again. :blush: But they share a sweetness and light that probably allows them to think alike, hence our pair of bear cubs (Oguma 小熊, 'little bear'*)

I love the phrasing of Tsugumin's name -- 'a little bear who's your true companion'

2. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    @stormy I think it's also more the healing factor while watching them. Both have the ability/skill to calm you down and make you feel relaxed. Whatever has happened, their aura will heal you lol
    To some extent Hinatan too

Huh? She didn't scheduled anything ... :confused:

Edit:
    She did now. 20:45!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yeah, she wrote in her mail that she'll be doing the stream around that time. I just wanted everyone to be prepared for any sudden SR lol

Chihochan did really great. And her Uchiwa made an appearance too [hehe]

4. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I was surprised. She talked a lot, but the actual audition felt pretty short.
    I hope she gets to be in the next round, but realistically she probably won't.

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929

if the video does not show watch the video here

Chiho kinda rushed through the first half there was pretty much no acting just reciting the lines XD

Latter half she did well and slowed down the tempo. Did great job interpreting and acting out the aishiteru and tetere scene which most other members lack to do.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    This morning was a guerilla stream. I was honestly surprised when I got the notification. It was quite early, 5:35AM. And she was already somewhere being busy again. Or how the Fans did call it; White wall mystery lol
    DQ9OI0GUIAA2EMB.jpg

And while we're at it; Let's celebrate her rank as long as it's possible :D
    rank.jpg
    https://sr48.net/roomlevel
    I didn't thought we would get this far tbh Even if Nako will be coming online this evening, it's still amazing that Chihochan could catch up at least once. And today even without some super hardcore fans due to a surprise guerilla - for which she was sorry for btw.

Ah! She also mentioned that she won't be able to do a morning stream tomorrow.

You could even hear how nervous she was in the first half. Her breathing got out of time, it was almost like you could feel her heartbeat being faster lol
    She made me nervous too haha

I'm glad she got more into it later on. But I honestly was impressed by it. Her tone of voice was good, and I really liked the Aishiteru scene.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  7. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    So, no more Mainichi Idol? :|

8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    She said she'll be coming online sometime during the day - and even confirmed it in her mail because it sounded a bit doubtful in showroom - but this is honestly the thing I'm afraid of too lol But who knows what she's up to. Yesterday we got only two mails from her (Good Morning, and Otsukaresama - Sorry and Goodnight lol)), and today we haven't got anything from her yet.
    But I'll just trust her and will be nervously waiting for the SR notifcation lol

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  9. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Thank you. I love watching her showrooms. I wasn't here from the beginning, but I love seeing her growth.
    @May48 's fanpage helps a lot. It's like Chiho heaven for all fans. Thank you too, btw! :)

10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    @Snowfoxx Welcome to the Chihochan thread! (I think I forgot to say this lol)
    She's really amazing, huh? I'm glad she can attract more and more people.

And thanks! I really try to translate and upload everything related to her. Unfortunately I'm a bit behind with everything.
    Right now I just have finished to link all Chihochan related SNS posts from November;
    https://setouchinochiho.tumblr.com/aboutchihonovember2017

Chihochan is scheduled to appear at Aeon Mall Okayama 12/17, handing out tissues etc. to promote their first Single
    http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/956

And she's also able to appear with the latest Senbatsu members at NIF at the end of the year 12/31
    http://www.stu48.com/schedule/detail/952

Busy, busy Chihochan. But it seems she's able to sleep in tomorrow. She's scheduled for 11AM (SR).

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yesterday morning Chihochan got 2 Towers. With them, and the normal gifts from yesterday evening, we're on the same level as Nako again. Now we're going to chase Miki and trying to get to the 16th Rank [hehe]
    https://sr48.net/roomlevel
    She also got 7700+ Followers now. Which is nice too.

Today she'll be online from 7AM. I guess she needs to wake up early this Sunday because of her work in Okayama.
    I hope STU's twitter will upload some photos. Or their Instagram. Or someone of the members on their members twitter.
    This being said; Chihochan made her first twitter post yesterday!
    https://twitter.com/STU48_member_/status/941981659213086720
    Introducing herself.
    DRKXUatVwAAQiYK.jpg DRKXUalU8AIZUYe.jpg DRKXUamVQAEUzM3.jpg DRKXUbTVwAI-43E.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan re-decorated her room this morning. The flowers are gone, and Christmas decorations (a chain) is haning on the wall now.
    12df5a37965aa91a11e.jpeg

We also get some Christmas outfits for this months photo Set <3
    1712_stu_photo_01_500.jpg

Yesterday Chihochan gave away some tissues in Okayama (Aeon Mall) with Ochochan and Kanon.
    26d55a3644207965f2e.jpeg 270e5a36423fd23181e.jpeg 27135a363ef8c5c3e1e.jpeg
    She had a lot of fun, even though she was nervous at first.
    They also had an small Talk Show and short Handshake Event. The Talk Show was streamed trough Aeon Mall's youtube Account. Unfortunately no recordng found yet.
    s6B71fk.jpg

And she says also thanks to the Staff. While they were handing out the tissues, Chihochan saw a store and mentioned in passing that she would like a shake now. It was some kind of berry lol. And when they had a short break, the Staff gave her the drink she was longing for.
    364b5a363fabaa1ce1e.jpeg
    She was really surprised about it. But is really grateful. The other two got a banana one btw.

13. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Thank you for all the updates, @May48

I miss seeing performances ... even though we see a daily Chiho.
    I'm looking forward to the Christmas Performances!

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

When in Japan I'm always astonished at how small their 'regular' drinks are, i.e. Starbucks, no matter how many times I'd seen it before. Knowing how small her hand is, her chibi berry smoothie is adorably Chiho-sized (6 - 7 fl.oz?) :blush:

And her Xmas shots are cute too -- her shoulders-up SRs sort of trick my mind into thinking she's shorter than she actually is. Then again, 15 is right around the time (sophomore year HS in US) when both girls and boys shoot up in height. :^^;:

15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan sent us an Christmas off shot today
    43a05a38e9b4a94331e.jpeg
    She's looking forward to Santa and hopes she'll get some gifts too <3

Also, another appreciation slot almost unlocked 2/25 (updated today)
    almost.jpg
    https://stu48.chara-ani.com/
    She also took notice of it and thanks everyone who got her HS tickets. She hopes that the slot will be unlocked soon and that she can spent more times with us.

16. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    How do they determine when to open an appreciation slot?

Edit:
    Chiho will be online at 6AM tomorrow btw

17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    This mornig Chihochan did her SR from an hotel - her roommate was MiyuMiyu. They have some work. Not a word if they're alone or what they're doing.
    I'm not sure if she said that she's in Tokyo or if I've dreamed it lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Just realized something catching up on SRs (prolly way late, as you guys have been following her a bit more closely as I juggle relatives :^^;:):

The top half of Chiho's face (from just below eyes up) resembles Michu a lot... while the bottom half resembles Miyumiyu. Also from certain angles, her eyes remind me of HKT's Murashige Anna's... so that's yet another member she resembles :^^;:

Speaking of HKT... while watching Michu's SRs, she resembles Sakaguchi Riko -- her S48 page has a pre-STU stage shot where the resemblance is uncanny :blink:

And I loved 12/20's SR -- she seemed to chain a string of cute gestures and vocalizations together the whole time, machine-gun-moe-ing me into a perma-grin :p:^O^::^^;:

Also... she made this face while deciding something to talk about with Miyumiyu (they were SRing at the same time):
    [​IMG]
    -_- ... :^^;:

Oh BTW... Chiho passed Nako to take 17th place on the SR roster! Go-go Senbatsu Chiho!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  19. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Can someone tell me whom she's close friends with?

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

@Snowfoxx Miyumiyu is her closest friend...