1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Surprisingly, reading the happenings (I didn't saw it myself) I thought it seemed more desperate than anything. From "I've got you gifts let's meet" and "I want a reward for the tower" to "I can guarantee you a place in Sousenkyo", "I don't need the money", "I want to die", "I just want to meet Chiho". It's just crazy how he (a stranger) can say something like this to a 15 y.o. He's still there but doesn't comment something like this anymore, and Chiho seems to ignore him as much as possible (which is 'easy' because her comment box goes rather quickly lol), but still thanks him for gifts, and claps etc. when he ranks. Still I hope that management keeps an eye on him.

Edit;
    Aaand I've started a new page with this depressing comment lol
    Here's a nice translation from forstu.tumblr.com to make up for it lol

tumblr_opf0cdFwpg1w7akd5o1_540.jpg tumblr_opf0cdFwpg1w7akd5o2_400.jpg
    1) Place of birth: Hiroshima
    2) Last year’s ranking: ー
    3) Personal Appeal: I’ve studied dancing、and I can do a monomane of Lola-san。I streamed on SHOWROOM for the first time during STU48’s auditions、I gathered my courage to speak in front of people from all of Japan。My goal this year is 80th place。Because I think a lot of people don’t know me、I want to make people remember my face and name。

What’s inside Ishida Chiho’s brain? Dancing and singing (25%), The fans (25%), Kakifurai (12.5%), Sukiyaki (12.5%), Sleep (12.5%), Yokozawa Nipper (12.5%)

20170504 / Nikkan Sports

2. ET920

ET920 Member

After spending so much time around Showroom I've seen lots of people saying stuff like that. It's rather common, that it happens to a 15yo girl is kind of creepy, but remember that she's pretty well "protected" by management, and as you say, her box scrolls fast. Imagine the same to somewhat older girls that have only four or five active listeners and are forced to read such messages, without managers behind them who can pick them up from home to work and back...

Reminds me of what happened to 102, who cried because someone threatened to bash her during her first handshake event.

Technically, Taguchi used to throw towers to girls so that they would visit him in his SR room. A few actually went there, like Otaki Yuria. But he has never been "violent", he was rather "Asian" or "Japanese" for that matter, hoped that by giving expensive gifts to members they'd feel obliged to thank him. Now, he's Jurina's TO (his oshi) and Otaki's TO as well (who was the one who treated him the best, in fact he seldom speaks in any room except Otaki's).

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You can report the dude :O

4. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Oh, I did. But I guess almost no one else because they were discussing how much money he gave her, or rather management and SR. I hope management will take an eye on him - even though he doesn't write something like this anymore.

Also I just checked the youtube views and she's doing great. I know this doesn't mean much, but still ... <3

5. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子

Subbed Chiho-chan's appeal comment! ^_^

6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Good job, @Renappon - I hope you'll keep doing this in the future! :)

Everytime she introduces Yokozawa Nipper it reminds me of Higurashi's Rika and her "Nippah~" lol

tbh, I still grin at the thought of Chiho bringing this big ass plushie to work to record her appeal video [hehe]

7. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

Thank you Renappon! ^-^

8. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Chiho fans are pretty active with translations and news and stuff. I like it!
    Thanks, everyone!

9. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
  10. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    It's no good wearing a white shirt like this then. But I love how she's like: "Well, no big deal!" while the fans had to remind her to please be careful [hehe]

This reminds me of another stream; She was weaing a grey shirt and someone asked if the neckline isn't too low cut, and she was looking down (under) her shirt and said something like; "It looks good though!?" lol

11. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

lmaoooo
    She is completely oblivious to guy's mindset. Oh what a gleeful time it is to be young and pure.
    We must be protect this kid.:cute:

12. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Okay, Chiho shared some photo albums in a past stream as a thank-you gift <3
    School enrollment, Shichi-Go-San, etc.
    A super photogenic girl since young age! <3
    Screenshot Source

tumblr_inline_oqdkoz8tgS1uhwl9h_500.jpg tumblr_inline_oqdkozka8b1uhwl9h_500.jpg
    tumblr_inline_oqdkn9n1OR1uhwl9h_500.jpg tumblr_inline_oqdknbPz8x1uhwl9h_500.jpg tumblr_inline_oqehefNznm1uhwl9h_500.jpg tumblr_inline_oqehegwkHv1uhwl9h_500.jpg
    tumblr_inline_oqdkv3wb1h1uhwl9h_500.jpg tumblr_inline_oqdkn7p2D61uhwl9h_500.jpg tumblr_inline_oqehehMcOb1uhwl9h_500.jpg tumblr_inline_oqdkn6Qs4D1uhwl9h_500.jpg
    tumblr_inline_oqehdr4VKI1uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_oqehejuQ861uhwl9h_500.jpg

13. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Last row, first one. She looks like a small Nanjolno (Nanjo Yoshino). I think my heart just skipped a beat lol

I would like some more "private / self taken" photos like the first one.

Why as a thank you gift though? For what?

14. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    5000 SR Follower.

15. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    You know, I'm really amazed by her right now. She's not a super energetic girl on her own, her Showrooms are calm, but she knows what she does. She has a lot of small corners, does promotions, talks a lot about the STU members, changes up the wall behind her, buys small things for her Showroom, and even thanks her Fans in different ways for accomplishing goals.

I know that a lot of other girls are doing this too, but I also know that some girls don't do anything "special" for SR. I think I'm just really happy to finally have one self chosen Oshi who is this determined (in the only area she haves right now to promote herself)!

16. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Exactly what I thought too. Honestly though, Chiho is one of those Naturals. She's just always beautiful. She doesn't wear make up for her stream either, right? I'm pretty sure someone asked her about it or smth before.

17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    SHOWROOM

tumblr_oqde70bRAu1w7it0io1_540.jpg
    2017/05/18

tumblr_oqdffiZ3l21w7it0io1_1280.jpg tumblr_inline_oqdfeiOAeh1uhwl9h_500.jpg
    2017/05/19

tumblr_oqdkvvfdGQ1w7it0io1_540.jpg tumblr_inline_oqdkk9UcSa1uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_oqdkfmVEZO1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    2017/05/20 Noon

tumblr_oqehfeq4CH1w7it0io1_540.jpg tumblr_inline_oqeh96XF4L1uhwl9h_540.jpg tumblr_inline_oqeh8oa5cg1uhwl9h_540.jpg
    2017/05/20 Evening

1. I didn't know Taguchi Manaka likes her and visits her SR frequently.
    2. Her drawings are always eiter super adorable or quite creepy.
    3. SHE WILL KEEP THE PAPER OF THE STU SHOWROOM AS KEEPSAKE. She's too adorable <3

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ lol she actually keeping that paper hahaha

19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Everything she does and get in her Idol life is now a treasure for her :D

20. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    At all costs lol

She was online today evening too, even though she said she wouldn't be able to. I could only watch the beginning but it was cute how she said she rushed home after work to be able to do another SR <3