1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    That tissue event pic is in aeon mall right lol

Nice to see chiho is eating a lot too lol practice hard, eat hard.

I would pick nanban chicken too.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yeah. The one with Ochochan and Kanon.

3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Today was the first Handshake Event for STU in 2018! Chiho was looking forward to it and had a lot of fun!
    DS6iO2mV4AA27-r.jpg DS53TcaVoAEfhw4.jpg DS58g-4V4AAvK4V.jpg DS58QPUVAAM8sLG.jpg DS58xu8VoAA-3kt.jpg
    Video / Video / Video / Video

Got to catch up on her showroom's
    January 5
    180105 01.jpg
    Chihochan is in Tokyo already. She saw the illuminations, which she thinks it's really pretty. And that's all lol She had such bad wifi that she lost the connection. For a while we saw only a black screen - "Chihochan is promoting Kurayami" lol

After she got showroom working again, she mentioned that this is her first single room in a hotel, and it's quite scary. She said that this would actually be a great time to ready scary Mangas, but she already heard strange things outside her room.

She also talked briefly about 7 Narabe because someone kept asking her if she still plays it. And of course she does. She even added a "Yay" behind her name lol

Today she won't be playing much though. They have rehearsals.
    And for some reason she was suddenly balancing a pillow on her head lol
    180105.jpg

January 6
    180106 01.jpg
    She's eating her breakfast right now; Curry Soup. She needs to be in full strength and health for today's Handshake Event. The first in 2018. She's really looking forward to it and can't wait to see everyone again.
    Today she'll be distributing tissues at the Handshake Event in Makuhari Messe, then partisipate at the Live, and perform at AKB48's theatre.
    And for some reson she balanced another thing on her head. This time her makeup bag lol
    180106.jpg

January 7
    180107.jpg
    A lot of people asked her about Ponchan and her Graduation announcement, but Chihochan didn't talked much about it. When the topic started she felt silent ... then mentioned that she was surprised and that she's sad about it.

This stream was also quite funny ... but worrisome. The quality of her stream went downhill towards the end - and then after a while the screen went black. She said goodbye and stuff, so I thought she was short-spoken today (she'll say goodbye like a thousand times before finally cutting the stream off lol) until I saw that the comments were still going and that everyone was really confused. At first it was quite funny, - but after 5 minutes (yes, that went on like this), I - and everyone else - got worried she might have not noticed that it's still streaming and that the video will suddenly come back when she connection will be better. But luckily, after quite some time the stream ended for real :^^;:

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch Chihochan's next stream. It'll be 5AM for me ... and I need enough sleep before school starts lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    lol You're like the most active one in her thrad. But I wouldn't mind daily updates!

She was staring at the camera like she wanna say: "Look at me! Look at me!" :lol:

This is like super cool! I think none of my other groups faves are selling this good lol
    And compared to her Rank in 5 Narabe and Showroom it's even more amazing. Her fans must be super rich or something lolo

5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    She sold out 4 of her Appreciation Events now too :D
    DTFtFnmVwAEmZFs.jpg DTFtFnpUMAAkCLb.jpg
    That would be 4/6 as far as I remember.

And here's a new set <3
    DTFxygdVQAAvRqU.jpg

Today's also the lucky girl ranking on AKBINGO. Chihochan won't be in the studio, but I'm looking forward to her rank~

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Miko Chiho, is love <3:blush:<3

7. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chiho did a guerilla stream this evening (January 9)
    DTGVkKfUMAAtqhy.jpg
    She's grateful for the 4 sold out appreciation slots. She can't wait to see everyone!
    The first bit was in mosaic style - I thought it was the fault of my internet connection lol - but when she re-started the stream everything was fine, and we could do the screenshot time without problems lol
    She was also able to get 4000+ viewers in 20 minutes. Her viewers always increase after an announcement and/or something like this. I guess people are always interested what the different members have to say haha

And I guess we are now starting the race, trying to catch up to Suzuha :D
    https://sr48.net/roomlevel
    Do your best Chihochan, and Chihochan Fans!

I was also able to finally watch her stream from January 8
    180108.jpg

I missed this showroom because of Chihochan streaming at 1PM (which is 5AM for me - I'm dedicated, but not when I've school lol). She congratulated Naachan, Yumirin, and Kahotaru for their coming of age event. She already messaged them all, saw all the photos and videos. They looked amazing and liked ther Kimonos; Naachan in red, Yumirin in blue, and Kahotaru in yellow. She also wonders what she'll be wearing when the times comes haha

She also mentioned that it was the first time in a long time she was able to go to sleep without having to set an alarm clock. This resulted in her sleeping until 11AM. I guess her body finally got the sleep it missed/needed. She was really surprised about it though lol

8. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    lmao I almost didn't get it :^^;:

And this I really don't get :^^;:

She still got some time until this lol

I hope she doesn't overwork herself. Especially now that school started again ...

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I have bad news for you XD

10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I was reading my twitter feed while it was on and was really surprised about it lol We'll just forget about it and move on, because her Excellent Luck Omikuji means much more!! :p
    In case anyone was wondering ...
    DTHLWVaUQAEw0wD.jpg

11. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I'm glad she at least takes care about her eating pattern ... especially because she doesn't the same with her sleeping habits ...

Doesn't seem like a big problem for her fans. She'll catch up to her in no time :D

Funny enough, Chiho shows the same attitude in this morning's showroom lmao

12. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
  13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Giving tissue to the samurai dude one got me laughing XD

Its called kickball. You should know this if you watched the Bingo episode about Berin tried to switch off Women Rush Hour
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kickball

14. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You don't watch AKBingo too? :O

16. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    and if you were to watch only one Bingo episode, that one was instant classic!

17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I don't watch any AKB48G shows if there aren't any STU members :^^;:
    I'm an H!P "hako-oshi" ... and you'll never get me to leave them :fear:

I've started with Berryz Kobo and Morning Musume more than 10 years ago. I've started to watch a little bit of 48G when they started with SSK and Janken Taikai because I thought that this was really interesting - so I got to know at least the big names. Someday I've started to watch bigger concerts and followed all releasees from 48G and got to know more members, but none really catched my eye for real (and other non 48G and H!P groups started to get my attention too lol). Then NGT48 happened and I was like: "That's my chance to get more involved into 48G" ... but nope.
    Only when STU48 started and I tried it again - then I was lucky enough to find my Oshimen.

Since then I'm busier with watching and reading everything Chihochan related before going over to the other STU news, and then H!P.
    And then I just read everything from every other group ...
    So my whole night is already scheduled lol

If you were going to ask me questions about H!P's past I'll be able to tell you everything. I also feel the nostalgia when the 1st Gen members of Momusu are appearing on stage (like the Ai no Tane recording!!!!) even though I wasn't even alive when they debuted.
    Which I don't feel for 48G.

It's actually funny because a few days ago my friend was watching Hello!Station and was like: "I hope they don't try to sell this as a single!" and I was like: "WHAT!? How you don't know? That's Hello no Theme! A really old song! Nothing new!" ... and I'm actually the same with 48G. While watching concerts I'm always like; That's a nice song, need to check it out lol

But I'm always amazed when people watch EVERYTHING from more than 7 groups lol How are you able to? Don't you need a little bit of sleep? lol

More photos
    101.jpg 102.jpg 103.jpg 100.jpg 104.jpg 105.jpg 106.jpg 107.jpg 108.jpg 109.jpg 110.jpg 111.jpg 112.jpg 113.jpg 114.jpg 115.jpg 116.jpg 117.jpg 118.jpg 119.jpg 120.jpg 121.jpg 123.jpg 124.jpg 125.jpg

And a few more videos too

Yay
    https://twitter.com/ishimina1011/status/952481108121206784

Yay
    https://twitter.com/askjrmonmrk/status/952481603510452226

And Yay lol
    https://twitter.com/rion_azumaosi/status/952535906870636544

18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ I think when I finally left the H!P umbrella ~2008 or so... the H!P Kids groups were the last I was following. TBH once Yossy graduated I stopped following Momusu, but kept up for a bit with ÂșC-ute's Yajima Maimi and Berryz' Kumai Yurina, whom I'd been following since they were wee kiddos. By then 48G was already a thing to behold... but really didn't get into them until HKT debuted :chuffed:

Both Kumaichan and Maimi are such astonishing lookers now... I can hardly believe it, they were like, <10yo when they started! :nosebleed:

You weren't alive in 1997?? My god, am I old :shocku:

It feels as if Chiho's a bit nervous idoling in close proximity to fans in this tissue promo... her genuine and business smiles are so different. But she has reason to be these days, make no doubt...

19. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Oh wow, this is an amazing shot!!

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

SR 01/21 0557: I really love Chiho's bang-less odeko. Her eyebrows are so pretty -- why hide them? Looks more 17 than ever <3