1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Your page, @May48 ?
    I've stumbled across it while searching for the setouchinochiho tumblr via google (since tumblr said it's private?)

2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Oh, yeah lol The one who started with the tumblr can't work on it anymore, and I hate working with tumblr because I actually just want to have a site to assort Chihochan's stuff. If anyone is interested, you can read her latest mails and blog translations here;
    http://setouchinochiho.blogspot.de/p/chihochans-sns-translations-january-2018.html
    And related stuff to her here;
    http://setouchinochiho.blogspot.de/p/chihochan-related-sns-translations_13.html

As I said; It's only to sort her things. I like to do these stuff, so ...
    And maybe someday someone might find this interesting lol
    I've started in the beginning of January (when I stopped posting everything here because it's a lot every day lol) - and from time to time I add older stuff.

BTW
    UTB Magazine with the Chihochan, Yumirin, Fuchan shoot will be on sale today!! <3
    Then there's the LINE LIVE for Ganbarimasu starting in ~10 minutes

Edit:
    LIVE now

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  3. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    ^ Thank you!

I was always checking the tumblr and was worried when there weren't any updates anymore - and then suddenly it was down,

4. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    We got a mosaic guerilla stream this morning. Seems like it was pretty rushed - another car stream. There will be also no evening showroom.

208557_252360_352 (1).jpg 208557_252361_3514.jpg
    From a korean news site (?)

You can watch the LINE LIVE here in case you've missed it~
    It's a really fun one. You can experience a super cute Chihochan <3

Oh, sorry. I'm writing a lot of exams right now so I've probably missed to say this here. That's also the reason for the lack of updates here from me :^^;:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  5. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Does this mean she'll be on STU48 no Ganbarimasu next?
    Won't she be on the Chidori show too?

6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    She's in a hotel now with confirmed MiyuMiyu, Fukuchan, Harurun, and Kokoa.

Did I miss a handshake Event? lol

^
    Yes, she'll be on both shows.

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Tokyo right?

According to Naachan and Hinachan mobame. They should be recording Setobingo next batch :D

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

STU was/is recording Setobingo today. Naachan is definitely in it. Yumirin should be in it too.
    So Chiho and the rest are probably doing bingo recording.

9. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Ah, cool! How many episodes are included in a batch?
    I love Setobingo because it shows Chiho's funny side - which won't be seen much (only when you follow her SR regularly) lol

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Normally between 2 to 4. Considering that the members need to travel to Tokyo, they probably will record enough for 4 episodes.
    Edit: 3 episodes.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  11. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    ^ Thank you!

I don't know if this is from the next batch (the one they did yesterday) but you can see Chihochan in row No. 2 now lol

12. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan and the Kurayami Sembatsu Girls got LINE stickers. Her's says Itterasshai. She loves it because you can use it a lot. Her mother sent her the sticker directly lol

But she would also like on saying "Yay" lol

No photo because I'm on mobile lol

13. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/1163
    I love her photo so much! She looks super cute with this big head "cartoon style" <3

14. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Chiho had some early work this morning again. Is she actually going to school anymore? lol
    It seems like the last two weeks were either hotel room streams from Tokyo or car deliveries ("I'm on the way to work" "I've some work today" etc.)

15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Don't worry, she can be an natural airhead, but she doesn't seem to be bad at school. She was joking around with fans about honor student related stuff - because she already has her vacation homework done at the first day of holiday - but even though that's only a joke, she still seems like a hard worker.

Talking about her going-to-work showrooms; She was wearing her glasses for a really short time, but then put them aside as she didn't liked the look of it. Seems like she's quite self-conscious about it. Though she had some super bed hair which was really cute!

Also, fans made "fun" of her childhood stories, saying that she's probably a farm girl; Always playing outside, walking through woods and fields, don't mind insects when she was little, always talked to the animals on their way to her grandmother, etc. It's quite funny she never started calligraphy lol
    According to the ASH site she's from Kumano.

DUrrQoQUMAUeTFa.jpg 26868553_926635987491656_415734954303946752_n.jpg

And one shot from UTB
    26863291_178681849565778_7276888348591915008_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I love STU's blend of city girls and country girls, unapologetically -- I tend to like the more non-squeamish, git-er-done-style girls than city ones. Chiho seems like a nice blend of both + some bonus tennen gap. :blush:

Not surprised Chiho got to sit a modeling gig with big sis Yumi -- she is among the prettiest STU members... and advance up SR rankings show she's even more appealing outside still shots.

17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Setonaikai #03 -- Chiho got a lot of time on camera this EP... she gets to show more of herself (outside her SR persona) when with the other members -- which is delightful... plus, KadoIshi. :blush:

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Think they are running out of budget for setobingo. 3 girls share 1 tako rice bowl XD

• Like Like x 1
  19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I totally forgot to pre-order it, so it'll be coming in 2 days. Can't wait tbh!

Chihochan also showed us some nice Off Shots from the Weekly Playboy Shooting
    4e085a703c87036de1e.jpeg 4e085a703c87036de2e.jpeg

And! She'll be online this evening at 8PM Japan time (in 10 minutes)
    https://www.showroom-live.com/48_ISHIDA_CHIHO
    Even though she said this morning she might not be able to come online this evening, she got some time for us lol

Talking about showroom; Don't forget to follow this room
    https://www.showroom-live.com/setouchimeguri02
    Chihochan will be in Tokushima and Kagawa tomorrow to do some PR work with Mishima, Kahotaru, Saki, and Mahina They'll show us some backstage stuff. No delivery time - will be probably without time and will just come online when there's time~

I've only seen the short preview at the end of Setobingo for now, but I'm really happy about KadoIshi too lol
    But I'm happy that the episode doesn't seem as awkward as the preview made it seem haha

20. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Didn't knew any of that! Thanks for the info!
    I didn't got the calligraphy thing until I googled her hometown lol

Looking at all the Kurayami PR stuff we might know now why they need to share a bowl lol

Haven't seen it yet but looking forward to it!
    As well as the next episode because we got to see Chihochan in the preview again! I'm really happy that she's featured this much in Setobingo for now! <3