1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    No need to go there. @May48 is pretty active with the Chiho news lately lol
    Even providing us her mail stories and some photos. A shame there are no translations anymore though.

2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Lately :glare: lol
    Chihochan writes way too many mails everyday. See the few ones I've translated as a free trial lol
    Everyone has to put up with the short summaries every now and then now. Sorry. If you want to read more from her, subscribe to her mail if possible~

We got a close call in this month's 7 Narabe Ranking. Chihochan was the whole month 3rd, but in the last few days Hinachan came closer and closer, and even overtook her at some point. This lead Chihochan to apologize and promise to play more 7 Narabe herself too. She also mentioned it on her SR (20180227 Morning).

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Which also lead to all the following SR's to talk about it. And even playing it lol
    20180227 Evening

20180228 Morning

At the end we got the 3rd place two consecutive months. Or so we guess lol A few minutes before the Event was over!
    DXIcza0U0AAMWW-.jpg

Last but not least; A few more photos from SGS from STU's instagram! <3
    28155753_568993573436440_3227417526350643200_n.jpg 28428263_1833457286699481_7639664260192141312_n.jpg 28428773_564243280608845_7144454543848243200_n.jpg

3. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I'm surprised she takes it THIS serious ...

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They get to appear in next episode of 7narabe SR if they rank high

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yeah, this ^
    Last time they went with different members from the Top 10 Ranking, but I guess Chihochan thinks it won't be an bad idea to show that she can stay in the Top 3.Chiho is really ambitious and always tries her best in everything. She wants to reach everything that's possible, and getting this 3rd rank again was nothing that was like crazy impossible or something. I mean, she never even tries to push her fans into getting her the 2nd or 1st place lol

Here's the last one for February to fire up her fans and playing some 7 Narabe with her lol (20180228 Evening)

Also, if you haven't noticed before; She finally added the fanmade february schedule to her wall a few days ago lol
    I hope she has time to put up the March one a little bit earlier haha

20180301 SR

Monthly SR gift changed again and she was bombarded with it from the beginning lol

20180302 SR

Car delivery. On her way to Tokyo for the HS Event.

Ah, btw; Right now Chihochan is fighting for Rank 11 in SR's level Ranking lol
    https://sr48.net/roomlevel

So, Chihochan, Fuchan, and Honotan were at the opening ceremony for their official stamps at the post office in Hiroshima.
    DXLJHyaV4AA7JLS.jpg DXLJHydVQAUlOu4.jpg DXLJHyeVwAAkrZ0.jpg
    DXKkqyDUMAIRkFb.jpg DXL8iAeVAAAbUla.jpg DXL8iAdVAAEj9F-.jpg DXL8iAiVQAAMSOG.jpg DXMD8PtU8AU6UOV.jpg

6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    STU48's (really) short MV is out and it looks quite good so far (for Chiho) <3
    I hope @Miyunyan doesn't have anything to complain about it this time lol
    DXXQYJKVwAAriVj.jpg DXXQYJtVoAAJWjO.jpg
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/969910831440785408

20180303 SR

Today's Piyo (Hina) Matsuri and she's sharing a room with Piyo, so, yay! lol It's a shame we didn't got a showroom with these two together.

From yesterday;

Chihochan singing/dancing Warota people
    https://twitter.com/tk3torao/status/969795587540307968

Kurayami
    https://twitter.com/ryo3yoshi/status/969875738659729408

The new song's dance in slow mo lol
    https://twitter.com/nzenzenzenze/status/969807460767641600?s=19

There was also a tweet were she congratulated a fan on his birthday but stumbled over her words when saying his name and cracked up lmao
    That was too cute tbh

7. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Best ones lmao

Chihochan and Ayumin in RoseMarie seoir fashion brands store in Harajuku
    [​IMG]

Entering the store
    [​IMG]
    The girls looked through the store themselves while searching for items they really like.

Chihochan's recommendation
    [​IMG]
    A mermaid camisole one-piece dress in Setouchi's color; light blue. It's an item with small details like the pearls on the shoulder part.

[​IMG]

Cute doll like adults
    [​IMG]

Doll Cherry Code
    [​IMG]

• Emily's ribbon one-piece dress / 28,080 Yen
    • white eden tops / 15,120 Yen
    • cherry for girl necklace / 6,264 Yen
    • angel heart ring / 1,944 Yen
    • fairy dust sandal / 19,440 Yen
    • heartkey bag / 16,200 Yen
    Selfie Time
    [​IMG]
    The girls had a lot of fun taking pictures inside the store with the cute interior decorations.

Best Selfie and Impression
    [​IMG]
    Ishida Chiho: The shop and the clothes are really cute, you can definitely feel the commiment. The cherry dress I put on was super cute too ... I was as excited as wearing our stage costumes for the first time!

[​IMG]

Gift for SGS readers
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    2-Shot Cheki with Chihochan's recommended mermaid camisole dress.
    https://sgs109.com/p/6607/

9. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    ^ Thank you! :D

Chiho is getting a Seitansai!!!!

Yeah, but it was within the Top 10, so I was surprised she really wants to hold on her 3rd place.

10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    What!? What!? What!?
    Seitansai!!!??? OMG! I'm so happy!!
    Since the delay of their theatre I was praying that we'll get one before Chihochan's birthday because I wanted to see her get one for her first birthday within STU. I already forgot about it when it got clear that we won't get a theatre (yet), so this makes me so happy. I might cry. A live stream would be amazing, but just knowing that she gets one is so nice <3

Chihochan's page on SGS
    snap_top.jpg 13151.jpg 13152.jpg 13153.jpg 13154.jpg 13155.jpg
    By the way; On SGS tweet Chihochan's height was stated as 160cm, on her SGS profile it's 157cm.
    I'm pretty sure I've read 158cm someday before too lol

Also the next part is up!
    Chihochan/Ayumin combi in Totti Candy Factory~
    https://sgs109.com/n/6687/d/

11. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    OMG.... Why our Girls so cute...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

12. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Chiho and Ayumin are looking amazing! They're true beauties!

Try ask her on showroom the next time :hehe:

13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    It's also online now! Chihochan also was sorry in one of her showroom's because she totally forgot to tell us about this. There were a lot of different things going on (work related) and this was lost in her mind lol
    20180226-OYT8I50000-L.jpg
    Tissue distributions and other activities、steadily working hard in various areas。「We were planned to debut last November、but it was postponed 3 months。But I think the activites during these 3 months were very important, this is why I drew a picture of the handshake events and the tour that was going on during this time」
    http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/entame/ichiran/20180226-OYT8T50004.html

Some stuff from the official STU accounts (twitter & instagram)
    DXcR6N4UMAAjRGa.jpg 28427498_1671802492865286_5969782955487264768_n.jpg 28156614_596427517368580_3210764134257786880_n.jpg 28158111_154307735233137_64000995599843328_n.jpg

And from SGS' twitter
    DXhw2RgVoAEs1A2.jpg DXhw2RlU8AEAwuA.jpg

20180304 SR Morning

On her way to their trainig.

20180304 SR Evening

Chihochan was watching the MV here. "Ah, Yumirin! Ah, Nanasan! Ah, Piyochan! Ah, Fuchan and I!" lol
    She also mentioned how cold it was this day. While they were filming the group scene the wind was blowing the whole time and they were all freezing. But the sun was shining nicely and they were at a beautiful place, doing something wonderful (filming the PV), so she didn't mind much. Though she mentioned that the scene with Hinachan, and the others running towards the camera was the first scene sche recorded on this day. They were only wearing easy sneakers, and her feet were freezing. She wasn't sure if she actually felt her toes anymore :^^;:

20180305 SR Morning

14. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Does Chiho speak/understand english?

15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ Not really!? If she introduces herself in english it does sound very good IMO But then she does really easy mistakes in writing, which is funny because it seems like super intentional lol She doesn't reply to english comments that often, but if she tries to explain something in english it's not THAT bad. She does have troubles to get the right pronunciation (like "jailbird" and stuff but fans are always helping her lol), but she knows how to spell in english (and that REALLY quick, which left me quite surprised lol).

If you're going to write her something in english though you should only use easy things like "Happy Birthday" and "Do your best". I guess it's something she can understand lol

One of the stores (I forgot which one since I didn't saved the tweet only the photos lol) are giving out free Etajima brochures - with a few photos of Chihochan, Minami, and Michu :)
    DXcoofBVAAI9b5W.jpg DXcontyVwAA8akr.jpg

And one fan visited the restaurant from Setobingo/Setonaikai and found the signed picture~
    DXf1zgTVMAA1QU9.jpg
    https://twitter.com/AsamedihEba/status/970514526096379904

16. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I really respect Idols and other artists who goes through this kind of experiences just for the sake of their work and fans.

Mistakes in writing but good in spelling. Doesn't this contradict each other?
    And what's jailbird?

17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    If she writes stuff on her own she'll make easy mistakes, like wensday instead of wednesday and stuff.

If she's trying to read something and doesn't know how to pronounce it she'll spell it, and this perfectly. With the right pronunciation.

And jailbird is an username. She tried to say it and no one really knew who it was, until someone pointed out how this was spelled. Honestly I was really confused at it because it sounded nothing like it. It sounded as Chihochan was making up her own language lol

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yay!

I mean probably not. Don't expect these girls from borderline countryside knows much. But the member with competent English skill in this group should be Shioi Hinako.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    She talk about this "surprise" announcement on this SR
    20180305 Evening

She also wrote a lengthy mail about it, that she looks forward to it, and that she's really happy that she will be getting one. This will definitely one of her most memorable birthdays, she said. She's also wondering how it will be.

Fans are already speculating from whom she'll be getting a letter. They think it'll be either one of her parents, or Tsuguchan or Kurena.

Btw; she's writing a lot more in general now. Not only in the number of mails, but in itself. Before it was almost random mails with a few news and thoughts, but now she's talking about her thoughts about different topics a lot. So you might want to check it out yourself if you can :)

Yeah, if you want someone who speaks a bit english it would be her, @Snowfoxx

20. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I didn't knew she's this close to Kurena. She's in Team 8, right?
    Who is Chiho's Oshimen?