1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I forgot something totally important! Chiho's birthday celebration wasn't over yet!
    DYyOHhqV4AIGrb8.jpg DYyOHhrVQAAWfWA.jpg
    But now it is haha

She mentioned how amazing it was to have the opportunity to celebrate her birthday three times this year. She wants to do her best as a 16 year old. She also says Thank you for everything!
    28755ab252e29ad953e.jpeg

Catching up to her latest Showroom!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    After the HS Event. She got 3 towers, but only thanked the fans for the first two. She had to cut off her stream because the manager (I think) started talking.

She actually knows about the thirs tower and tries to find the fan who threw it. With the help of the others she found the person. We got a Happy End lol

After another successful HS Event. Still with her cute twintail hairstyle. Thanks to her age she is now allowed to stream until 10PM which she did for the first time now. After 1 hour she had 12.000 viewers, and at the end (after 1 hour and 20 minutes) we were up to 15.600 - something Chiho was really happy about.

She re-decorated her room. The Happy Birthday sign is down, but she put up her flower crown from her Seitansai <3

She wasn't sure about an evening stream for March 19. Turned out she couldn't do one in the end because of the live stream on STU's showroom of AKB's Senbatsu announcement.

A lot of KadoIshi cuteness!!

2. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    AAAAHHHH! I was waiting for these!! She looks so happy, ... and beautiful! <3
    I hope her fans will not only work hard for her birthday but also for the SSK. I might even vote for her too.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Her male fan base seems like the normal average Japanese guy on the streets...except for the grey hair old man who is like an uni professor lmao

4. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    ^ Now that you mention it. I'm actually surprised. I thought she would have a lot of these old rich Ojiisan's lol

5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ Young people can be rich too lol She also has a lot of diverse fans, so saving up inbetween is "easy". You can see it easily on SR how people "vanish" into lower rankings and suddenly pop up a few months later to be 1st to 3rd for a lot of weeks again. If it's about SSK worry; There's no plan yet. Firstly everyone is still waiting if she'll participate at all. But if you want to spent money but doesn't want to buy the CDs, the community will be really helpful when it's about funding. Chihochan ranking will still be difficult. She's new. Not a lot of 48G fans now her yet - or only having her as 2nd or 3rd liked members and might chose to vote for their Oshi only. Like I do. I really like a lot of members but no one but Chihochan are getting my votes ...

Catching up to showroom;

Morning showroom. She discusses her age a lot here lol She's getting older and is now closer to 20 than 10 - talking about being an adult soon haha She also mentions how she always says that she's 15 in her introduction lol

Chihochan being happy to stream until 10PM. A rare hotel stream were we can see the whole room. This is also the stream where she suddenly enters the bathroom and sits down in the bathtube lol

She's already ready for today's HS Event. This time we're starting in the bathroom and are going into the hotel room later on lol

Thanks to her age she's now able to do an evening stream almost every day. She says thanks about the birthday celebration at today's HS Event.

6. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

I'll throw 50 votes for her. If I calcuate everything right I might be able to double my votes.
    She still hasn't said about anything yet?

7. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan mentioned on her 5AM showroom this morning that she already woke up at around 4AM. But even if she wouldn't had to leave her house; She would have been awake anyway. She hasn't slept much the night. It sounds like she still couldn't fix her sleeping schedule. She has my highest respect; Troubles with sleeping and still working with high energy. Even trying to come online every evening until 10PM.

I have insomnia - I'm not saying she has this!! - and I'm just so happy that I don't have to work everyday. Though I still don't know how I should be able to function properly when I'm an adult lol So, that she's always able to do this is amazing. Even at a whole day doing HS she's still all bubbly and smiling. And still remembering every fan of hers. My head wouldn't be able to work properly anymore with this lack of sleep lmao

8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    So, Chihochn decided to enter this year's SSK!
    DZIFcKLU0AAQMQ4.jpg DZIFcKPVAAAIUjy.jpg
    https://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo53rd/

There aren't any definite plans yet, but if you want to help, talk to Chihochan's SSK community!!
    https://twitter.com/STU_sentaichiho
    Group communications are only in japanese!

If you don't want to help with any preparations but want to vote for her, you should wait for a little bit longer until everything else is arranged!

9. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

That was quick! I'll probably wait and see if they'll do a funding. Not really into buying tons of CDs lol

10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan's mail about her applying for SSK;

Sousenkyo

I've applied for the Senbatsu Sousenkyo!

2d3c5ab77f191b8cc1e.jpeg

Last year I just got into stu48 and didn't knew much about the inside work of the Sousenkyo、but now I can see all the importance going into it、!!

I would like you to get to know more about me through the Senbatsu Sousenkyo。
    I'm aiming to rank in the preliminary ranking、!
    I know this big goal seems a big immature、、!I'll do my best though。Thank you for your support!

I would like to become a member that gets more and more people to recognize STU。

I'll do my best with all my might!!
    Oen Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu

She also talked a bit about it here and there in yesterday's evening SR!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

I don't get her statement. Why prelim?

12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it's much easier to rank in prelims than in the final one, so many of the "lesser" girls/fandoms aim for that one to get their name out there. Your chances increase considerably after ranking in prelims, because "undecided" fans may switch votes to you. Also, the members are tricky. The very moment they rank in prelims, they announce: "well, we reached our goal, but now that I ranked in prelims it'd be a waste to not rank in the final one as well don't you think?!" etc:lol:

13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ This! If she ranks in the prelims, there might be an amount of DD fans who will be like: "Oh, she actually has a chance. Better give her my votes!" Also her own fans might get hyped up to go all out and buy even more. Also, Chihochan herself said she wants to create a small buzz within the fandom. She knows that not a lot of people know or recognize her, and she wants to get her name - and the name of STU - out there. As she said; "I want to become a member that gets more and more people to recognize STU" - because honestly; even the 48G fandom itself isn't too known to the group and it's members lol

Btw; We passed Jurina - which wasn't too difficult as she's never online lol - and are now on our way to catch up to Ayutaro. Her being online day and night makes it now a bit easier haha
    chiho.jpg

From her hotel room before another concert in Hiroshima. She also finally accepts compliments about her looking mature and beautiful.

A gueguegue stream (Guerila stream) lol Another car ride back home from the concert.

The last performance at Gewandhall in Hiroshima today. She's looking forward to it, although she's also said because she loves to perform in her hometown. She also kicks off her flower crown during the stream lmao (I thought she might add the C H I H O flowers from the HS Event to her wall tbh).

And guess who came online after their last performance again? Another car ride - on her way home. Today was the last performance in Gewand Hall, and also Torochan's Seitansai. As she's really close to her you can hear a lot of compliments and stuff.

A super rare 1 hour stream.

14. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Okay, this makes sense. It's smart and ambitious at the same time. I wish her good luck.
    I'll save up some more money to get her votes.

15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan is one of the chosen "faces" for STU48's next collaboration.
    72597_91365_180327-st-181910.jpg stuft.jpg
    72597_91365_180327-st-181912.jpg 72597_91365_180327-st-181916.jpg 72597_91365_180327-st-181914.jpg

CM

And the Making Of

And for some reason MaidigiTV uploaded the CM and the Making too

If you're going to get your energy from the energia group, you can choose from one a few benefits for a year. Chihochan is noted for the monthly presents of a sweet shop.
    sweetsp.png Everyone love sweet things, right!? Please try it out as a monthly gift.
    http://www.energia-support.com/ouen_project/

Also some news reports about it (and the event some members had for this yesterdy)
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2108401/full/
    http://www.m-on.press/music-news/0000144717?show_more=1

16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I've seen all the latest SR's and wrote down little summaries - all neatly and stuff - but then my laptop crashed really hard (it took like an hour until it was working again) and all my tabs vanished (no I couldn't retrieve them), and my notes were gone aswell :(
    My laptop really starts crashing often ... I probably need to buy a new one finally ... after the SSK lmao
    And I should learn to save my files more often too lol

Ah! But we finally got our STU girls in Aikabu!!
    647528.jpg DZWW_ffWkAExcDL.jpg
    Chihochan is looking good!! I love her in this suit!! She looks great! <3
    Also her business name; Nippah no Ishida haha

17. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

^ That is such a good look!
    Green shoes though lol

18. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Didn't even noticed it. And I'm still not really seeing it on my laptop. I mean, I guess I see it but very faint. Might be because of my laptop. But I don't see many colors as good when they're combined with some other specific colors. Though it's more on the brown range - so this bothers me now a bit lol I hope it's because of my laptop lmao

SR 20180324 Evening

The earring she's wearing is a birthday gift from Arichan. She actually opened them on this stream. She also mentions that she's really close to AriNon, gushing over them in this stream lol This lead to some talk about girls she's close with and stuff, and many people asked her what's the deal with MiyuMiyu and Azuchan, and wth happened to KadoIshi. Chihochan softly but dertermined explained that KadoIshi is still strong. Chihochan is MiyuMiyu's best friend, Azuchan is MiyuMiyu's Oshimen. It seems that also MiyuMiyu got the question very often, even from Chiho's fans, so I guess she wanted them to stay calm and not bother the other girls lol

SR20180325 Morning

A really early morning stream. 5AM. Kurayami lol She's on her way to Yamaguchi.

I love that she's online that much now, but it's so hard to keep up with everything. Chihochan is amazing doing all these showrooms. I mean, she does her Mainichi Idol stream in the morning, so be like; "You know, I have some time left I will spent even more time on showroom now" is amazing. She truly seems to like this and doesn't just want this "as work". Also, she never sleeps anyway. Some of the other members mentioned that too, according to Chiho lol

19. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Sorry 'bout that but yeah, they're definitely dark green lol

The earrings are cute!

20. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    So i'm not the only one who worried about this

Lack of KadoIshi stuff in Miyu's Mail is really weird tbh