1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah...I see this too , for Hinachan she is hanging out with different members recently such as Miyumiyu and like I mean a LOT with Kokoa...less with Ayumin and Yumirin. I guess they are just expanding their friend circle?

Chiho and Hinachan has been interacting more lately too (which they wore the same one piece dress into the hs event this past week lol)

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    with long hair she is so~ Bijin! :inlove:

3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yeah, it really felt strange. When MiyuMiyu had her birthday Chihochan was sending tons of mails about her. Even reading the letter from her mom on her Seitansai. For Chihochan's Seitansai and birthday the same thing - only that MiyuMiyu was sending like one or two mails about Chiho. Which wouldn't be too strange because sometimes she doesn't write a lot of mails ... but considering she just shoots them out right now (same as Chiho) and there's no KadoIshi in sight anywhere. It's just sad somehow.

Probably. Chihochan is hanging out with Kokoa, Ayumin, and Fuchan quite a lot lately.
    Haha, yeah, the dress was cute. But according to Chihochan it wasn't planned. That they had their lanes next to each other made it even cuter though <3

Took you long enough to notice :p

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yep, it definitely wasn't planned because it was the fans who picked it for Hinachan that day through twitter replies. And one piece dress was the majority.

I was pretty surprised that Chiho also picked the one piece dress that day. Did she picked it herself?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    She did picked it herself. She almost never asks what to wear because lately she likes to go shopping for the purpose of showing off new clothes at the HS Events lol She doesn't even show us anything because it's a surprise.
    We're always able to vote for some of her hairstyles though haha

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Another car ride. On her way back from the HS Event. She talked a bit about Sakki and Maiha, who she shared a lane and stage with, and mentioned that she had a lot of fun. They did the bridge walk race on stage - the one from Setobingo - and some eating contest, and Chiho won. Then she promotes the collaboration.
    She also talks a bit about the SSK. She's sorry for having everyone wait for so long, she - and the other STU girls - knew that she/they want to be a part of this, but they all decided to wait until now. She then goes over to talk a bit about Mami, this being her last event etc.

The start of the Tokushima tour. She's surprised that March is almost coming to an end - April starts soon. Fans mentioned that it'll be April Fools day soon, to which Chihochan had a cute story; Until middle school she didn't knew that such a day exists. No one in her family or friend from elementary school ever "celebrated" something like this, so she was really shocked when all the pranks went off in middle school lol

20180326 Evening SR

After the first day of the Tokushima tour. She's still full of energey. She just can't sit still - getting up and down on her chair, walkign around, and just moving around a lot. Even the fans mention this, and Chiho's all: "I know, right? It's such a strange stream. I'm still hyped up though!" lol It's a really cute stream. Especially because she's talking a lot with Minami who she's wearing a room with for the whole week.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906

Chihochan's regular "morning" stream. Talking about getting closer with Fuchan, the fun of the Tokushima concert, and eating some Ramen lunch.

Another strange high energy stream lol It seems she can't calm down easily after an full on energy day. Might be the reason she's not as quick in falling asleep too lol She again playing around in the chair, walking up and down the room, playing with Minamin lol Honestly, at one point I was afraid that one of the girls will hurt themselves, falling of the chair ... It was a pretty wild ride tbh haha

Stream after lunch. Though Chihochan mentioned she hasn't eaten much to not feel "full" and will just grab a Melonpan later. Please take care of you, Chihochan!

20180328 Evening SR

She mentioned that it's actually her 245th SR day. Just 20 days to go to see a 1 year Mainichi Idol delebration stream lol She also talked a lot about Aikabu here.

Talking about Aikabu; Have some more Chihochan photos! <3
    DZiSpddU8AAvDad.jpg DZiSsK8V4AAOnKg.jpg
    And a video

EDIT:
    She just gave me a heart attack with this. It looks so obvious, but at first look I was really shocked lol
    7d7e5abf23312477f2e.jpeg 7d7e5abf23312477f1e.jpeg
    She wanted to make a comparison to the haircut she had a year ago ;)

7. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

She started her showroom like this too :hehe:

8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ Yeah, and you know what? It was around 3AM for me ... and I just woke up by chance. I was so confused while I was trying to see something lmao
    I couldn't even comprehend what I was seeing until it was over lol

At least she's bad with April Fools pranks because this didn't even looked real at all. Nonchan did a waay better job at this. Chihochan probably just thought about it 30 seconds before she started her video lol
    DZqll5lVoAAq3vj.jpg
    What's funny though; She looks so much different with this hair lenght, than she did like a year ago. Is this actually the same girl? lol

9. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    This make me corious to she chihochan with real short hair... :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I want to agree, but let's wait a little bit longer. I love her long hair right now. I mean, she just had a whole transformation in one year lol
    C839BxaU0AUANJY-1024x576.jpg -> C9n72eJUMAAJHPN.jpg 250px-2017年STU48プロフィール_石田千穂.jpg -> 31f70eba.jpg DZiSpddU8AAvDad.jpg
    I remember the first STU showroom after the audition (when they announced the Setouchi no Koe Senbatsu) ... I was searching for her the whole time until I realized that she cut her hair. But it grew back, has hair does lol, and she looks prettier than ever <3

Be warned; A lot of talk about Disney lol

Odango hairstyle!! Another weird energetic stream. She's waay too hyped after every concert. The girls needs to try to calm down at least. No wonder she can't sleep that good at night lol

20180330 SR

The last day of Tokushima's stage. She looks forward to it and wants to do her best. She talked briefly about school stuff; Chihochan got good grades in her tests last school year, and she's looking forward to next year because school is fun. The last day sharing a room with Miichan because they'll go home this evening. This is why she also won't do an evening stream.

And btw; 350 days Mainichi Idol!!!
    DZu_SGgVAAABWuI.jpg
    Just another 15 days to go!! <3

• Like Like x 1
  11. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

What's the CoCo deal she was writing about on their twitter? She went with Fu.

And what was up with her low energy in the anniversary stream? That was weird.

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    STU is doing a collaboration with CoCo so they went to support it by eating there. Think they picked their own recommended menu.

I think it's her orthodox idol kyara switch turned on. She was so elegant and stunning.

13. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Just orthodox idol have that :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

14. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I wonder if she will get an special SHOWROOM like Nonagawa Miki (SKE48). It would be the first STU48 members to reach 365 days?

15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ I was wondering about it too. I guess we'll see in ca. 1 week. But yeah, she would be the first one from STU. She streamed every day since the beginning.

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I've started to collect unique avatars and I hope Chiho gets hers too lol

17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    maybe they'll do it as KadoIshi

• Like Like x 1
  18. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    What unique avatars?

Then we would have to wait 1 week more, as MiyuMiyu overslept a few times and broke her streak in the beginning lol

19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    the girls who pass 365 days and have the special SR can design a unique avatar for their fans and distribute it during the special SR
    yeah only some days ago I realized they are only about a week apart, so I thought they might do it together. They usually schedule the special SR like a month ahead anyway so it could be possible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    WHAT :eek:
    I need one lol