1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ishida_chiho_original.jpg
    Favorite Food: Gyutan・Tarako
    Recommendation in Setouchi: Nama-Momiji・Age-Momiji Manju
    Special Skill: Monomane
    Hobby: Shopping

It changed a bit, and we get some more informations so I just wanted to add them.

This morning we had a super early "mystery" car ride stream (5AM)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Not a word as where she's heading to or what work she'll be doing today. Some people thought she might me stepping in for Minami in their Ehime tour (she was sick yesterday), but as we now know, that's not it.

Later she sent us some nice photo, saying that she loves this amazing view
    3a195ac2d1da0e8541e.jpeg
    Yes. This blurry thing here lol
    We later got some mail with the Setouchi sea, talking about her love for Setouchi. Then some photos of her shoes (while walking) and talking about the STU uniforms etc. So, we kinda figures out it'll probably (most likely lol) some TV recording. And yes, at the end of the day she said that she was recording another episode of Setorip!! Airing this Friday!! <3

She talks about it her evening SR too

She was filming in Ehime. It was fun being there while the other girls were performing at the tour, but at the same time she felt lonely, knowing that the other girls had fun together. So close, yet so far lol

I didn't knew that the girls could create their own avatar when they pass 365 girls either. I hope they won't overlook the STU girls.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The reward varies, some girls get photobook, some get a special event on SR and some gets avatars.

But one thing for sure is there will be like achievment unlocked rewards.

3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I think Nono is less "relevant" than Chiho and she got it, so I believe they will. In the end it's an inexpensive way to show the other girls that they should do SR, which is great for the company haha
    so far they have all gotten a special event and an avatar. PB is a bonus for the "relevant enough" (no offence, I wouldn't have considered Onishi relevant enough either) and you could say it's not even connected with SR directly.

4. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    How many days beforehand are they announcing these special SR Events? I saw some of the special headers the girls had before so I was wondering.

5. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena

6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I just drew a Chihochan card <3
    2018-04-06 12.35.34.jpg
    I keep playing even though I don't really know what I am doing most of the time lol

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Nice, it's so hard to get Chiho stocks lol

Basically buy low and sell high. If you not sure just hold everything you got. Ultimate goal is to push your girl to the top stocks so she can do live events as rewards XD

8. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Did the Miyawaki guy introduced Chiho as "STU48's face" in the Setorip? After her introduction she was like: "I'm not STU's face".
    What did he reply to it?

9. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    ^ He would like her be the face of STU.
    He also introduced her as STU's ace last time. Just playing around with her lol

10. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Thank you!

11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan "overslept" this morning. She went back to sleep 3 times before realizing how late it already is. She started the stream almost right after waking up. No make up. Still in Pajama. Bedhair. Still cute <3

Also;
    DaYHVCGV4AAAEDP.jpg
    1 week to go!!!

If you're interested in some Mainichi Idol campaign for Chihochan you should DM her fan community on twitter!
    https://twitter.com/STU48_chiho31

Even though the community itself speaks japanese, one of the admins speaks english!! So don't hesitate to send them a message! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

I'm glad she's old enough to stream until 10PM in case she oversleeps for real someday ...

13. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    ^^ This is a really precious SR :inlove:

14. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    IMG_20180410_152655.jpg IMG_20180410_152642.jpg IMG_20180410_152621.jpg

Chihochan was crying in her SR. What happened?
    I could only switch to her stream fir a short moment and without audio ...

15. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Reading a letter to everyone who support her, and about her goal in this years Sousenkyo.

16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan overslept again. No stream this morning. Even if she does come online now she won't be in the 15 minutes stream she has to do for the Mainichi Idol. And now we've to see if she's able to stream in the evening ... This makes me anxious tbh lol

It's not "normal" for her to oversleep. But since she almost missed yesterday's morning stream, and then was crying in the evening one ... she's probably even more tired now. I hope we get an early mail though.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It was a pretty heart wrenching moment to see Chiho cry like that.

She said her goal is to just aim for reaching 4000 votes in the pre-lims and that's all. Tbh I didn't know and quite surprised she has this pretty low confidence of herself or maybe too content. (Since she was showing herself as pretty tough and hate to lose in 7narabe). Now she seems less ambitious than other girls nevertheless.

She also thanked the fans for being with her during the last year through the ups and downs. She admitted she was frustrated when she wasn't as pushed by management in the early days but recently she has been getting those confidence boosts and pushes which is evident as her position is rising close to the center. (For example, the CGB41 CM shows the positions of the girls which Chiho is on the left side of Yumirin's center and Hinachan on the right side.)

She should aim higher tho. Trust in the fans will rally a bit stronger and she might just sqeeze in. And don't worry too much about this ssk. There is years to come.

https://twitter.com/STU_sentaichiho/status/983701561565040646
    https://twitter.com/STU_sentaichiho/status/983704244980137984

• Like Like x 1
  18. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I hope she*s able to do showroom this evening. She will be even more devastated if she's going to lose her Mainichi Idol streak so close to 1 year.

Any mails/news yet, @May48 ?

19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    ^ Nothing yet. Considering her low confidence right now she might be embarrassed. Though it's not unnormal to write her first mail that late.

She'll also particpate at the tour today so nothing to worry about. Her fan community already mentioned that they will cheer extwa loud for her today.

Edit: She just wrote. She said sorry, she overslept, she will be online this evening.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  20. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

I'm glad she's okay, and I'm happy she'll stream today!!

I'm actually talking with them lately and we're discussing a funding campaign btw

• Like Like x 1