1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    • Like Like x 2
  2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Unfortunately the worst thing happened; As we hardcore fans were saving up the money for the real SSK instead of the SR one, she now fell out of the SR Senbatsu. If you're a STU DD fan, or if your Oshi doesn't stream much/have a regular schedule, please throw some stars and do the counting in Chihochan's SR when she's online. Thank you!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Last night she still in 14 but not sure today

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

4. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    She's at 16 with the latest ranking.

5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yeah, she's at 16 now, but she was at 18 with the morning update ;)

6. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Too Hard for me to see her SR in morning, so i hope she will do it in evening or night, today i Just give 2 set 99x5 star, I hope she will in top 16 at least

7. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Yeah, it's always difficult for international fans to catch some of her showrooms. At least she can stream until 10PM now, otherwise she wouldn't stand a chance at all - with the new rules of paid gifts now etc.

8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Thank you to everyone who helped getting her to rank in the Top 16. It was a tough battle, but thanks to a lot of fans throwing a lot of amulets she was able to rank at #14. Here's a short mail Chihochan wrote to thank everyone.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was staring at my phone、
    I got really nervous、、

( ; ; )( ; ; )( ; ; )( ; ; )!!!

Everyone thank you very much!!!
    My rank in the morning was #16、
    If it'll end like this I'll be fine! I thought! but it was really scary being on the edge of the rank、、(p_-)

I'm really happy!
    Thank you soooo much for the last 3 weeks (*´-`)

I would like to say thank you to you all in person、but I won't be able to stream tonight、、
    But I'll be coming online tomorrow morning (*´-`)

Thank you very much!!

I'm extremely grateful to you all (*´-`)!!

253b5b23b51fd150a1e.jpeg

With Fuchan who happily high fived me after the final ranking

Fuchan who was always listening to my worries、、
    Thank you very much( ; ; )!

I gave her chocolate mint ice as a thank you gift (*´-`)(*´-`)

We weren't able to reach her wish being the highest ranking high schooler, but I think it doesn't matter, considering we had to fight to get her into Senbatsu at all lol And as you could read, she'll of course thank everyone in tomorrow morning's stream. She'll be online at 5AM (JST) so don't miss it!!!
    https://www.showroom-live.com/48_ISHIDA_CHIHO

And for some reason or another we got this nice newspaper this morning lol
    Dftyua_VMAAxvH3.jpg
    Be ready for Chihochan's era [hehe]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  9. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    The concert is over, and now the final wait begins until the SSK starts.
    Thanks to Chihochan's prelim rank she got the chance to w center Green Flash today <3
    DfyVanQUcAAALCq.jpg
    https://twitter.com/s_egg/status/1007844761577766912

I wonder how much it will change her situation if she doesn't rank after all. We did our best, but we'll see if it was enough.
    Chihochan is probably even more nervous right now. Her showroom this morning was quite high energy due to happines about the sr ssk rank and her nervousness [hehe]
    003.jpg

Also, on this "final" day Chihochan's appeal video has 17k views!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan ranked #99!!!!!!
    If they ever want Yumirin to enter AKB's media senbatsu and are in need for a 2nd STU representative for their 22+ members singles they now know where to look at [hehe]

I know, a lot of fans are thinking that this isn't an impressive number (considering she wouldn't have ranked if this was a normal SSK), but it is!!
    Talking as a Chihochan fan;
    01. We lost a lot of money at the SR Sousenkyo this year because of these damn amulets
    02. We still got Chihochan to rank in SR SSK and the real SSK
    03. Only a 5k difference to Yumirin

We were going from 100k votes for the 100th place (as last year). We were sure she would get around 12k votes at the end, but 13k was nearly impossible to break, even though we were sure there are other Chihochan fans out there who didn't joined the community. But we almost lost all our hopes when the 100th place was called with 14k+ votes lol

So, thank you to everyone who voted for her! Let's show management that she is a girl for some big push to gather even more fans and money lol
    And ... considering how the vote count increased for rank 100 ... I should start to save some money seperately for next year lmao And if Chihochan won't be participating I have a nice saving lol

• Like Like x 4
  11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    So, let's see what we got here (aside for the 2nd Single announcemet haha)

The concert yesterday was quite nice. At first she got to center Green Flash together with Yumirin!

And then she got to perform Namida uri no Shoujo in a unit too

In which she was also able to stand on the same stage as her beloved Tsuguchan :)

She also talked about her favorite song she chose for the questionnaire. I'm not too sure anymore if the song was shown in the VTR lol
    There was a 2nd photo in the last mail, and even though I wasn't going to add any photos from her mail now, I had to at least show you one from the Yume no kawa photos ... I mean, where else get to see this!? <3

Photos from the concert
    zMtCdhlR2vAMCSU-HiGYuXYV5xGl3riUe3AO0pGkXcY.jpg PEmAZOMTjPqM5th035DBFb1icDMOrFhEJNnLgoCrnrM.jpg
    https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1773445

DfyVanQUcAAALCq.jpg

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  12. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Now she is in front row, chiho's era is come

• Like Like x 1
  13. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    Congrats to Chihochan and to everyone who made it possible!
    You guys really did a great job, I'm sure the better position she got in the next single is only the beginning. (that Green Flash in the ssk con already showed things would change) Also, I love her song choice

• Like Like x 3
  14. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Talking some more about the SSK;
    She did a stream at morning. She was all super excited and stuff. Nervous, but happy to be able to see everyone again at the venue. She also prayed that she'll rank in haha
    DfwyuOqXUAEShzb.jpg DfwyuOqX4AAhRQn.jpg

We hasn't heard of her until the next morning on her showroom.

She was really hyper and grateful, but she started to cry inbetween. Mentioning how stressful it was. Choosing the SR Senbatsu or the World SSK, dropping one, but actually wanting both. Then realizing she might have made a mistake. She too was surprised at the 14k votes, and even though she had faith in her fans, she felt uneasy. She was really relieved when her name was called. She really want to do more things from now. She wants to grow, and she wants to get STU's name out there, so that new fans will gather and more of STU members will be called at next year's SSK.
    003.jpg 002.jpg

You know, stuff like this always made me hate the SSK. It's entertaining, and the fans seem to be "okay" with spending money like this, but it stresses the girls even more. On top of that; Chihochan is not someone who is openly expressing her feelings. Of course she mentions if she's frustrated, or sad about something, but she always tries to hold herself together. No complaining. Nothing. She also isn't someone who's apologizing the whole time, instead she says "Thank you" and is really grateful for everyone who is supporting her and making all these things possible for her. She knows her fans are spending money on her, and she knows how to appreciate their work - even though the result might not be the best.

She only apologizes for stuff she knows her fans would be expecting - like the 1st STU Song she wasn't included in. Only after she was finally selected for their 2nd Song she mentioned how down she was. Same with her frustration about being 18th at last year's SR Senbatsu. Or the CBG-something CM when her fans were anticipating to see Chihochan's version, just to find out that she got "shafted".

So seeing her crying about it now, and finally releasing all this stress, felt quite good. Even though it was sad to see.

We also finally got her mail about her #99 the next day.

Thank you

These are my thoughts about yesterday's event。
    I would be happy if you read it until the end、!!

Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo Rank 99
    Everyone who voted for me、thank you very much for supporting me!

My first goal was to rank in the prelims、and with all your support I could hear my name being called at Rank 44!I was, and still am, really happy about it。
    At this day I set a new goal!

I want to rank in and say Yay in Nagoya! this thought didn't left me。
    I was excited to have Yumirin ranking together with me in the prelims、but I thought I would like to hear more name of STU members being called、、and with this thought I wanted to try if and my fans will be able to dash forward even more to get STU's name out there and get more fans interested in us!。
    During the evening I was wondering how I could be able to rank in、especially while the SHOWROOM event I wanted to end up high in still was going on。
    I realized that I can't have both、so even though I was happy about all the amulets I got、
    I made the decision to ask you all to rather spend this money on votes。

But as the SHOWROOM event continued and I was in danger of dropping out of the Top 16 I realized how much I actually wanted this too、、With this thought we started into the last day of the event and everyone supported me through the amulets
    Thanks to all the support I was able to rank 14th。

It is well known that everyone is supporting the Sousenkyo with all their strength、it might be voting、talking with others at the Handshake Event、giving advice、、Knowing all of you are working hard for me、and even hearing my family and relatives about it、left me wondering if I might the best choice as I realized I feel like I need to rank in。

Yesterday I tried not to think too much about the Sousenkyo during the concert、but my mind ended up only thinking about it。
    Then it started and the 100th place was called with 14k votes、
    I was really shocked、I became uneasy、
    but I believed in my fans。
    At that time I heard STU at the 99th place、I heard my name、
    I never felt happier!!

Unfortunately I was only giving a few seconds for my speech which is why I couldn't say everything I wanted、、
    but I am glad I could bring across my feelings through SHOWROOM and the handshake event、!

But、I want to rank in next year too and talk about my feelings properly。!

I absolutely want to rank in next years Sousenkyo。Let's aim for a rank up!!

I will definitely not waste any opportunity I will be given、
    I will do my best with full effort!

From now on I look forward to your continual support!

Thank you very much!!!

4945b260c21c0a061e.jpeg

I'll treasure it!!

Let's treasure this moment <3
    1529145313393.jpg 1529145315413.jpg 1529169894441.jpg
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/photo/4120/

She actually mentioned in a later mail that, only after seeing the photos of her with the trophy, she actually realized what has happened [hehe]
    The group photos were her first work after the SSK, now the next opportunity is the Emergency Meeting today. The 100 SSK members will be at the show.

===

@Frah Yume now Kawa was also her audition song <3
    Don't have a clip from it ... she did sing it at showroom some time again too though
    https://twitter.com/stu48_chiho31/status/882622578728214529

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    I like how she mentioned that she needs to concentrate on one thing instead of the two, then realizing she wants both - as competitive as she is lol
    It's even more likeable how she ranked #14 and then realized her entry at the real Sousenkyo was in danger. I'm glad that she got enough votes!

Do your best, Chiho! I hope you will get these opportunietes - in whatever way :)

I wonder if her HS sales will drop now though. I hope her fans aren't broke now lol

16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Well, they're already able to throw towers again lol

===

DfzJRbkU8AA0lDn.jpg DfzI6ViUYAAPOvS.jpg DfzIUcvUwAA6I1A.jpg DfzJSbrUEAAkKRh.jpg
    Chihochan's speech; Thank you to everyone who voted for me. My goal was to say 「Yay!」 on the stage in Nagoya. 「Yay!」. Thank you very much.

Naachan went all "Yay" too :D
    DfzJTBOVAAA6QLT.jpg

Then, on the showroom backstage she also mentioned that she's been holding Naachan's words from last year's speech close to her heart and never gave up. And she was really grateful that her fans did supported her. Something she wasn't able to say on stage because she only had a few seconds lol

Also, Sayanee and Yukirin being surprised about the whole showroom chat being full of "Yay"'s [hehe]

I will also add this;
    224995_274045_3028.jpg 224995_274046_3042.jpg
    From a korean site.

Also from Nikkansports
    201806160000663-w500_0.jpg
    Mentioning how Chihochan said beforehand that not a lot of people knows her, so she would like them to remember her name and face.
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entert...m_medium=social&utm_campaign=nikkansports_ogp

Df3H4n6VMAA1J49.jpg

And now this is all I've to add about the SSK. Finally. lol There were so many things. Also I've finally calmed down. Which means I am ready for next year lmao

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Let's move forward to STU48's 2nd Single Announcement at the HS Event!!!
    ... it's where we got to see even more tears from Chihochan though.

She seems quite happy, playing around with Fuchan and stuff

But after her name was called she started crying. So that Fuchan was consoling her.
    And even after their photos were taken she was just crying and then went out of sight - without a chance of being interviewed either.
    003.jpg Df3szn4UwAAMQ5s.jpg Df3szn1V4AAfiyb.jpg

After this she wrote us a really long mail.
    At the end of the day she also did another showroom

She started her stream being all grateful and happy. Mentioned how thankful she is for a the 2nd single announcement, and that she's selected as a Senbatsu member again; "But somehow ..."
    And then we could watch her crying again for the next 5 minutes straight.
    001.jpg 002.jpg
    She apologized later though and tried to explain how she feels. We had to reassure her that, even though she is still in the 3rd row, we're happy that she made another step forward (being called at 5). And yeah, even though it's a bit frustrating - as she also feels - but not because of her number. More because of this strange formation that makes her stand in 3rd row again.

She ended her stream with a smile though; Saying she will do her best and use all opportunities she's given from now on.
    And she was super excited to reach 17k views after 1 1/2 hours :)

Don't worry, she's already back to her normal self again lol

===

Some news articles about the 2nd Single

lg_zv03u7vr03eoaj8wqpr.JPG
    They mentioned that Chiho - who got Rank 99 at the Sousenkyo - was included. And then also added a comment from her (and Yumirin and Naachan)
    Ishida Chiho <Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo Rank 99>
    It's not natural to get a 2nd Single so I am really happy about it、and I am also really glad that I was chosen as a Senbatsu member。Yesterday I was really happy when I was called at Rank 99 at the Senbatsu Sousenkyo、but I also realized that STU48 is not well known yet、so I thought it would be nice to get the opportunity to also get to know us better through the shipboard theater。
    https://news.dwango.jp/idol/29278-1806

Also named in the korean news site (together with Yumirin and the 3 new additions; MaiQ, Yuka, and Kokoa)
    225021_274063_5941.jpg
    http://www.liveen.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=225021

https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1773641
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180618-00064530-exp-musi
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2113819/full/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&ref_cd=tw_pic

• Like Like x 3
  18. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Chiho!! Congrats on being 99 at this year's SSK!
    And for being chosen for the 2nd Single - even though her position might not be the best. It's okay to be frustrated about it. It's human.

Thank you so much for all the translations, @May48

19. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    When? :p

20. qpet

qpet Future Girls

SUMMER:hehe: