1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Looking at the LAWSON campaign and Top Yell Magazine, and basically everything else, I realized how pretty Chiho has gotten <3

2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    • Like Like x 1
  3. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Someone was asking Yasuda Kana (Team K) if there's any STU member she's close to or often talks with (mentioning their business trip to the AKB theatre for July). She replied that she often talks to Ishida Chihochan.
    001.jpg
    https://7gogo.jp/yasuda-kana/6947

===

Friday 0:30 - learning some Yamaguchi dialect
    DhRIRyqV4AAYAu3.jpg DhRISeOVQAItfO-.jpg DhRITzWVAAIa0Wb.jpg
    https://twitter.com/HTV_stu/status/1014516404416999424

And the video from her as she's going to have the day duty/will be the MC this episode
    https://twitter.com/HTV_pippi/status/1013726897404985345

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan unlocked all her appreciation slots!!
    DhZ5xQJXcAAosXv.jpg
    https://stu48.chara-ani.com/

She also sold her 1st slot!! :1st:
    DhaTd0hXkAAD2VK.jpg
    Takino Yumiko【通8(6)/30】【感0/0_12/12】
    Ishida Chiho【通1/30】【感0/0_12/12】
    Yabushita Fu【通1/30】【感0/0_12/12】
    Okada Nana 【通5/5】【感0/0_2/2】

And in case anyone worries about her; She's fine. She finally sent a mail at 8:18PM to inform us all. She hopes that evreyone will stay safe too.

• Like Like x 1
  5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    A short update on Chihochan's situation;
    She did a showroom this morning, from an hotel room or something it seems. She apologized for not sending mails yesterday, only the safety mail, but she didn't got to. The heavy rains urged them to evacuate their house. It was really scary, but she's at least together with her mom (no mention of her other family members). She doesn't know the situation about their house, and how much damage it took, but she mentioned that the most important thing is the safety of everyone.

Chihochan lives in Kumano that was hit with a lot of landslides (as all of Hiroshima), so they had to evacuate a lot of people there. She also mentioned that she's not really sure if she'll be able to come to the HS event. But I think there's no way anyone will blame her if she can't participate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan was brought to Tokyo via ship and airplane. And without luggage. She had to evacuate with her mom this quickly that she only had time take some small important things with her. The clothes and the make up from today's HS event belong to Fuchan.

Dhj0JH1UYAARzN3.jpg Dhj0LqbUcAMAQal.jpg Dhj0Mp-UYAEXSam.jpg Dhj0QN3UcAA-W-h.jpg DhjdjZoVMAAznQT.jpg Dhjdx_tUwAI28tm.jpg Dhjlj3AVQAEpDVU.jpg DhkKFVpV4AAII55.jpg

Videos
    https://twitter.com/katokichi004/status/1015825641298513920
    https://twitter.com/Syopowe10naru/status/1015821920808271872
    https://twitter.com/wolf_stsh/status/1015816833306222592
    https://twitter.com/STU48_chiho31/status/1015806258496983040
    https://twitter.com/rinakyonzumi46/status/1015805977562472448
    https://twitter.com/hirox224/status/1015799042717114368

Makuhari STU Special Stage #2 STU

1. Pedal to Sharin to kita michi to
    2.10nen Sakura
    3.Kaisoku to Doutai Shiryoku
    4.Green Flash (Ishida Chiho Oshi cam video)
    5.STU48

• Like Like x 2
  7. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the update. I hope she and her family can return home soon and that their home wasn't damaged. I hope that Chiho is okay, mentally.

8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan had to sleep at Fuchan's house this night.
    DhtLY8pU0AAvQ_g.jpg DhtLZmQV4AE3AQ7.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    If you've a second of time then please write some words to Chihochan. Use her twitter hashtag #ちほの日記 as she will definitely read it. She's really down lately as she can't return home, and maybe some stories would distract her, or cheer her up. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Wow, I didn't know it hit her family this hard. Any information as to why she can't return home? Total damage of her house, or still unsafe?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    She never mentions any of it. But if you google Kumano, or search it on twitter, you can see the damage in this "village".

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Wait Kumano?

If so...then its one of the heavily damaged places with floods, landslides and a dam is at it's breaking point.

The whole area is still under emergency evacuation warnings.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[dead YT link removed by mod]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yeah, that's why she's still sleeping at Fuchan's place. She also wrote some mail after the announcement of the 2nd Single and theatre postpone, saying that she's one of affected ones and still doesn't know what to think or say. She can't describe it through words and it might still need some time. But knowing how it feels, she wants to wear a smile even more for the fans and people suffering.

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Damn...tough times indeed.

Very nice of Fuuchan to lend her some clothes the other day and now letting Chiho to stay at her place. And even keeping a smile up in these times is probably the hardest things to do even for idols.

• Like Like x 2
  15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan is really tired lately. Before she went back to the hotel yesterday, she wrote a lengthy mail, about she had a talk with Fuchan. They talked a lot, and she was able to express her feelings a little bit better. Now she's a little bit embarrassed about it, but she feels a lot better and is grateful that Fuchan was there to listen to her, and help her.

Next to this, she seems to has a lot of work. You could hear Fuchan going "Welcome home, Chihochan" when she came back quite late - which is why she couldn't stream together with her. Now she only had 2 hours of sleep because she was working until late at night too. She was really washed-up when she did her 5AM stream.
    DiAy1bSVAAACXQI.jpg DiAy1bTVMAAuyaF.jpg DiAz4BiVAAADYkQ.jpg

On top of this, she has the MV filming for the showroom MV today. The appreciation sr from the mv shooting side was quite interesting though lol
    DiC8pcfUEAA95bm.jpg DiC-d8uU0AACKoJ.jpg

I'm really looking forward to it!!
    She'll be on 2 Songs for AKB's 53rd Single btw I hope I get to see a little bit from her as her positions aren't the greatest

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    These photos from the official twitter just reminds me that I still need to watch those shows lol
    Dh_2NjrUwAATezY.jpg Dh_4OrhUYAEU5Fq.jpg Dh_4OrjV4AMkCWk.jpg Dh_KZ_QUYAEUhpp.jpg

But I've seen the Ongaku no Hi performance (I am so proud of myself lol)
    DiATvtnU0AAv3JY.jpg

I am still trying to forget about these costumes. Not one of my favorites haha But the performance itself was really good!!

Btw! Chihochan and Fuchan went shopping and were wearing some twin code today <3
    mm.jpg
    Mint colored dresses. As the Janken Tournament draws nearer, I do wonder if they'll go together. Or if we get another KadoIshiIshi appearance. Or something completely different haha

And today's morning stream was only her eyes
    Unbenannt.jpg
    She's together with Torochan. Today's also the business trip performance!!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I can't deny that I am still a bit disappointed at Chiho's position at yesterday's business trip performance. So many songs they have never performed before, but she still ended up somewhere at the edge of the stage. The Green Flash w center was probably a once-off. Chihochan was probably right lol But well, whatever. At least FuChiho knows how to get thir names into the headlines at least lmao
    "Osaka, daisuki!!"
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201807160000793.html
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180716-00270273-nksports-ent
    I understand "saikou" in the vid, but whatever haha

Also some group photos. FuChiho again.
    DiOYJDJV4AM3wtq.jpg DiOYJDLVQAABFz7.jpg DiOYJDLVQAEG5ag.jpg
    And the video

===

Chihochan is also back at Fuchan's house
    DiQ2bkNUEAAE57S.jpg DiQ4AKjVAAA4jq-.jpg DiQyr77UEAAwzr9.jpg DiQyshtU8AIj7Z3.jpg DiREVxEVAAEoIjb.jpg

===

Ah, Hidaaya mentioned on her 755 that she loves Chihochan and that she likes to upload some MV shootings photos as soons as they're allowed to <3

(Also Suzuha mentioned CHihochan on her 755, but only because one of her fans forgot their fan towel at Suzuha's lane. I hope he got it back somehow.)

• Like Like x 1
  18. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    For the evening stream (July 18) she was back at a hotel, mentioning a secret job she has. At the next morning she was scheduled for 7AM, and she mentioned that she woke up an hour earlier because of the heat and already took a shower. The secret job she had was continued this day. She wasn't able to sent any mobame, just this photo, mentioning that she kept shooting today.
    36525b4f31df959e91e.jpeg

For July 19, she was sending a lot of photos from some lessons. And she went shopping with Fuchan.
    9415b507a7ccf65b2e.jpeg
    And today we could see that she was back staying at Fuchan's house. I am really grateful that she's allowed to sleep there and that Fuchan even helps to wake Chihochan up for her morning streams lol
    DigSLzvVQAImLTZ.jpg DigSLzwUEAAj40-.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Thanks so much for all the updates. I'm glad she's doing fine, and I hope she returns to her home soon.

• Like Like x 3
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1