Ishikawa Kokoro / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Feb 20, 2012.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

ISHIKAWA KOKORO

[​IMG]

Team: Kenkyuusei
    Name: Ishikawa Kokoro (石川こころ)
    Nickname: Kokoron (こころん)
    Birthdate: February 19, 1998
    Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
    Height: -
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: -
    Blog: -

Singles Participated In
    -

Stage Units
    -

2. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Re: Ishikawa Kokoro / 3rd Generation

Out of all 3rd Generation so far, Kokoro stood out to me the most! ^__^ She looks really cute, so I can't wait to see more of her.

Off-Topic: I need to finish up 2 other threads, but I'm not on the computer right now...I did the other 3rd Generation threads on the computer. xD
    2nd Edit: Finished the other two...

EDIT: Yesterday was Kokoron's Birthday in Japan! 8DD Well, it's still her birthday over here. :] Happy Birthday, Kokoron! Even though I don't know her much since 3rd Generation just came out. LOL.

3. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Same here, basically. (Just watched the intro vids today, being rather slow to catch on as I am...) I'm looking forward to seeing how she does in NMB~

Coincidentally, this may be a dumb question, but has she had a chance to sing solo yet? I doubt it, but then again I was wrong about Jouchan... :^^;:

4. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^I didn't even know their introduction videos came out. xD Well, thanks for mentioning it! ^^; But watched Kokoro's yesterday and she's cute. <3 Not being biased, but I think she's the cutest out of the introduction videos. :fear:

5. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

^ Oh, okay! Sorry, I thought I was probably the only one who hadn't watched them.

To be honest, I agree on that. Most of the girls are very cute, but I do think she's the cutest. <3

6. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

7. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

^ Oh, that's too bad...

Well, I suppose it's for the best, since she's made the decision so quickly. I hope she does well!

8. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

Rageeee. That's too quick, but all the best to her in her studies! <3 Hurhur, still depressing much. T__T"