Ishimori Nijika (Nijipon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Glad to hear people notice her improvement! Also good to know she's working hard to improve her performance and actually gets better. Might be another way to gain a few more fans.

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

As a fan of Hiragana, I was also happy to hear her, during the "infiltration report" on the Hiragana Omotenashikai, say that Keyakizaka46 now had 32 members. Since she's in a vulnerable position in the third row and at the bottom of the popularity list, that takes some greatness of spirit.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She's now got another new TV gig. In a program made for a TV network in her own region, she will go around Tokyo finding traces of Miyagi (her home town in the north of Japan). She'll wander around Tokyo finding "power spots" that remind her of Miyagi, then at the end introduce some famous entertainers with connections to Miyagi.

As for Otona e Novel, two members were on that before, but as the guests. It appears that Nijika will be one of the actresses portraying the situations the guests talk about. It all makes me so happy and hopeful for her.

4. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I am definitely looking forward seeing her act once again. She made a big impact on me on Tokuyama Daigoro drama. I want to see her get more acting projects and opportunities. :omfg:

5. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

This is interesting, so Nijika is not a guest talking host but an reenacting stage player. She definitely proved herself promising in TokuDare, although her character was one of the darkest in the business. She might have a talent for these, with the cold or distressed mimics she can do particularly well. I can't say about the film because it does not look like one that I would watch by its nature (a splatter/pseudo-horror film; features Ikoma Rina of Nogi too, by the way), but in Otona e Novel real things about society are frequently exaggerated in the acting so I'm looking forward to see her perform.

Generally in Keyakizaka, interest in acting seems to be prevalent. Many did well, such as the badmouth trio (Risa, Fuu, Nijika), and others like Yuuka, Neru, Hirate and Berika. Many have expressed interest to do another drama - will we see it 2017?

If we should experience a senbatsu reduction in 2017, I'm almost certain that Nijika will be one of those who drop. In such a case, I imagine that she could come to geniuinely think about graduating for pursuing an acting career or similar things, because how it looks like, she's not competitive in terms of Keyakizaka membership. I have an uneasy feeling about her future because those who sold poorly in the beginning but did well later (Suzumoto and Satoshi as prime examples) always looked promising from the beginning but had to overcome certain hurdles to come to their well-deserved HS sellout. About Nijika though, I actually have no idea what she's supposed to do to increase her fanbase notably.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I felt as if I could see her acting in the Keyakizaka46 Show version of Otona wa Shinjitekurenai. She really got into the role, it seemed to me.

In fact, she got into it so much that she mixed up where she was supposed to be. Although it wasn't really a problem, it got some comment on 2channel, etc.:

[​IMG]
    Some people thought the guilty party -- second from right in the back line, stepping out when no-one else did -- was Akanen, but I looked at a good version of the full video, and I'm pretty sure it's Nijika.

7. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Indeed! In the Keyakizaka46 SHOW performance, there was a great focus shot on her at the 嫌われ者でいい part with an extremely distressed expression, similar to the TokuDare moments after she hurt Risa and that 'love triangle' with Neru was covered up.

I noticed that slight 'mistake' in the performance too, but she immediately went back to the headbang in a way that looked totally fluent by itself - so looking at it with bare eyes, I think the mistake actually looked pretty cool. And she's standing in the right place because the 2nd chorus is sung with the 3rd row being all the way in the front (except for Techi in the middle), while the front row moves to the 2nd line, and the 2nd row to the 3rd line.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    for someone who's currently stuck in the last row she's getting quite some jobs
    she even has a movie

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Because she can act, and has a memorable face, she could end up doing better than anyone, if she gets a continuing acting career. Comments on 2channel and Japanese Twitter are very positive about her acting here.

11. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

I'm glad to see that she played it well. Her role is funny, but certainly true to some extent (maybe exactly like this for some people who really have shaky nerves) and can be related to.

I notice Nijika seems to be particularly good at depicting somewhat dark or distressed roles, maybe because of her mimic and her own insecurity that comes up from time to time. I hoped to hear some better singing at the end, but on the other hand, the tone of the song was very high and her voice is comparably low. My, it is kind of sad that she's dead last in Kanji HS sales after seing something like this, although somebody inevitably has to be last...

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Noticed that with the futari saision single, Nijika's sold out slots have increased rapidly during the last two rounds. I'm so happy to see this! She must be so grateful too~
    I have to wonder what made this increase happen.. was it because she did something cool recently, or is it the fact that most of the girls are sold out and there aren't many girls left to apply for?

• Like Like x 1
  14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It probably partially because everyone is sold out / closed already, and the rest comes as a result from her job in Corpse Party movie and her quite-prominent role in Tokuyama.

EDIT:
    vlcsnap-2017-02-24-17h07m21s791.png
    I finally watch Corpse Party Book of Shadows!

I'm starting to wonder if she has acting experience before, or maybe she simply just talented. She looks so natural (Including her death scene!), her expression and her way of conveying her lines is very mature like what an older sister supposed to be

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  15. brielle

brielle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    nijika ranked 16!! [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, that's a switch from right flank to left one.

Now, to see if the stagnation will raise people awareness to stand for her until next single...

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I was hoping for them to at least put her in 3rd row center, prepping her up for her eventual move to 1st row but maybe they want two of their best dancers (Habu and Nijika) to secure the corners.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Man i felt so bad for Nijika when she started to cry. Next single hopefully Nijika!!

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if they are going to put 3rd row members to front row/2nd row in the 5th single (7-7-7 formation)....Nijika still got a chance #fingercross

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Nijikaaaaa! I literally started crying when she started crying in the latest Keyaki episode.

She deserves so much love! ;_;
    I really hope she still does her veey best, despite being in the third row.