Ishimori Nijika (Nijipon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

What a great story if and when she finally does make it to the front row and blows everyone away with her dancing and her presence. But at this rate, I just don't know if they are going to give her the chance. Nijika, Habu and Ozeki are the only Kanjis left with no front-row experience. Let's hope one or more of them gets it this summer. Among them, Nijika has the most emotional presence, and I think that's what comes out when she acts.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh boy when they bring Habu and Nijika to the front row the dance might be as good as Saison (I sure hope Ozeki can catch up)

Also looking forward in seeing her facial expression. We never really get a good look of it, don't we?

3. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    After seeing the frustration of Nijika i'm really want they give her a chance in a Dance Unit to prepare for her in the 1st row of next single

4. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    The whole time I was watching the announcement I kept yelling at the tv "It's okay Nijika, don't cry. Trust me you, Ozeki, and Habu will be in front row next single!"

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/detail/8151?ima=0000&cd=member

I want to hug her and tell her everything will be okay... I hope her HS sale explodes this single.

"I am placed in the second position from the left of the 3rd row.

When i heard the position, i instantly thought, "Again..."

To tell you the truth, i feel very frustrated.

But when i think about it carefully if it's okay if i stay here, i couldn't help but to feel like it couldn't be helped.

It's like before i knew it, everyone has stepped forward and leave me behind.

I know that if you keep thinking about it the negative thoughts will just keep coming, that'll they'll stuck and rot inside.
    I told my self to keep working hard many times over.

Because, there are people who support me.

I might not be as popular as the other members, but there are still people who supports me who become happy when they see me. I do not want to stain such an important existence.

So i will do my best for the 4th single.
    For fans who have supported us of course, but for my self too!

I will do my best in my position right now that i'll shine brightly you'll be able to find me instantly!"

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/detail/8352?ima=0000&cd=member

Nijika writes her experience of the 3/11 earthquake, six years ago.

She was still 13 yo then, first year junior high and was with all her family as that day was her sister's graduation day.

2:46PM the earthquake hits. There is a big tremor and everyone ran outside, the house in front of them broke down, the road cracked and the car horn just blares.

Next to Nijika was a mother, trembling while holding her baby. Everyone holds their hand as they wait for the earthquake to end.

The power was cut after the event, there's only darkness. Inside Nijika's house everything is scattered all over the place and she can only warm herself with the stove.

She cannot reach her other relatives and her heart is 'steadily crushed from uneasiness.'

Their only source of information was a radio, and then... "9m Tsunami"

'You've got to be kidding me'

Nijika writes that her dad doesn't believe it as well, that they might misheard it. She continues to listen to the broadcast, reports of people stuck in the rooftops or bridges waiting to be saved.

Nijika once again declared her intention of working, as a member of Keyakizaka46, to revitalize Miyagi and Tohoku.

This post received a lot of response, touching people's heart especially those who also experienced it first hand.

7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    oh my... i knew it... another Iwata Karen story... i really hope that Nijika ends better than Karen :cold:

8. ConanShimizu

ConanShimizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Twitter:
    ConanShimizu_
    She is not bad! I wish management would let her show her talent more often :cry:

9. glsone

glsone Member

As much as I like her I can't fault management for keeping her on the back burner; she simply isn't popular enough right now compared to the others. She'll get her day though she's too talented and too hard working not to. Some idols just take time to build momentum and when a group is moving at a blistering pace like Keyakizaka is it's even more pronounced. Ironically there are AKB girls that would love to have her HS sales.

I'm hoping she takes everything she's learned about acting so far and really shines in the new drama. She and Risa were the stand outs to me last time and seeing how they've grown is what I'm most excited about seeing with this new one.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Here's hoping she get her well deserved screentime as Keyaki's first actress, steal the spotlight whenever she appears, and use the opportunity to appeal for casting calls!

11. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Nijipon is really talented unfortunately her greatest enemy is herself. Hoping she finds more confidence in her skills.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I don't think anyone linked this before buttttt

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is Nijika's solo job, about promoting Miyagi related stuff (products, foods, people) in Tokyo to people in Miyagi. Here you can see her:
    • Doing well on her own
    • Good at talking
    • Good at making food commentary
    • Seems like the kind of girl that will popular with elderly / older people

13. glsone

glsone Member

Makes sense, she's apparently very close to her grandmother. Even wished her grandmother a happy birthday on her blog the other week.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes, she is!

15. kukocrunch

kukocrunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I hope she gets the 1st row on next single :1st:

16. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    This may be an old topic but i just watched corpse party: Book of shadows

Nijika's acting is good and convincing. I read corpse party manga way before and i know that everyone except MC will be dead at the end, but i was still hoping that nijika would stay alive or at least not have a gruesome death.
    The scene i hated the most:
    IMG_1391.JPG
    If you're wondering what that is, it's nijika's eye. I don't have a problem with heads rolling or intestines falling on the floor,but stabbing in the eye is no-go for me, and they have to do it with nijika. Also, her scream at that scene, i think it's realistic.

If you guys haven't watch it, watch it now. :D This movie kinda made me excited about Keya's new drama. I'll be looking forward to Keya's acting especially Nijika. :D

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I welcome you to Nijika Fanclub lol
    Oh boy i am very excited for Zankoku because Nijika have said twice that "she wanted to put her experience from previous work into good use"

nijika.PNG
    In this one she said "After i saw the story, i wanted to put my experience from previous work into good use without fail"

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  18. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I watched it just a couple weeks ago, too and the memory is still fresh in my head (unfortunately).

I like horror movies, in fact I'd say it's my favourite genre, but the eye-stabbing is a no-go for me, too. It took me until after I finished the movie to realize that yes, her screaming at that time was great and so was her acting! I didn't read the manga or watch the anime so to see Nijika go like that was a bit of a shock

I'm really looking forward to her acting, too :) She was great in her last two roles, I hope and think she will get another second-to-main role. I wonder if her staple in acting will be mystery/horror series into the future, I mean she really fits the genre ^^;

19. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Her acting is good but she still needs more experience. I want her to try acting on stage plays. She could try out on supporting roles. She'll be a great actress someday. :D

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls