1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishimori Rika / 3rd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Jan 12, 2023.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    FmPVQ7RaYAASJKq.jpg

Name: Rika Ishimori (石森 璃花)
    Birthday: january 13 of 2002
    Birthplace: Gunma
    Zodiac sign: Capricorn
    Blood type: B

Introduction Vlog
    :

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 12, 2023
  2. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    There is a rumor that she had a TikTok account (already deleted).
    Its ID was "y062546".
    y=Yurina
    0625=Hirate's birthday
    46=no need to explain

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

She is prettier in her video than in that first picture

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yes,
    but so far they all are better in the video than in the official pics (like often happens)

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She really can cook. The chicken breasts looked good (but what were those puffy things in the panko?). And to make good risotto isn't easy. Seems shy. But charming. And she seemed to hit a lot of her basketball shots, even if she says she has no stamina. Appearance (but not personality?) reminds me a bit of Inoue Rina.

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Everytime a japanese idol talk about italian food a bit of my soul dies on the spot.
    If I'm not wrong both Rei and TakeYui brought or made something "italian" on Sokusaku and... obviously it was so not italian I uncounsciously decided to forget about it lol

Having worked in an "italian restaurant" (whatever that means in Japan) may make Rika better. I hope so for my own healt [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Dill -- Lol. I was thinking of real Italian food, not Japanese spaghetti. Probably my expectations were too high. Certainly, there's risotto...and risotto. At least I have eaten risotto in Italy and have some idea. I have never ordered Italian food in Japan, just looked at it and walked away. Maybe it tastes okay, even if not actually Italian. But she did seem as if she knew something about cooking, unlike most (all?) of the Hiraganas in that show where they did relay cooking of spaghetti. That was hilarious (and disturbing).

• Like Like x 1
  9. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    A big big respect for Ishimori-san...!

The girl that was lost in the anonimity of the small TikTok videos, doing innocent, girly, idol stuff like hundreds of thousand Asian girls do everday... The girl that took the big step forward and in her 20ies with minimal experience was thrown at the big arena of reality, into a major idol group, to center one of their hardest songs.

The girl that through tears, heavy as lead, crashed slowly, step by step, inexperience, mind-and-body coordination, insecurity and fear and dominated!

Ishimori is a very strong girl, a very pretty girl and a very humble girl. She deserves all respect and love from all Sakurazaka fans and members. She is definitely a reliable onee-san for her gen and I hope that she continues to carve her own deep path. Such a pity she started at the age of 20, I would have so much liked to see Ishimori at her 16 or 17 in the group.

Ganbatte Rika-chan... Enjoy your years in Sakurazaka, make good memories and live your life in the group to its fullest. I will support you as much as I can. Get crazyyyyy in Sakurazaka darling...!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She seemed stunned and scared to be chosen to centre the full BAN. She really felt she was not up to it. But she took on the task and succeeded. She was even crying in the days before the performance. In the end, her movements seemed sharp and elegant and sure. The images in the later documentary episodes of members helping or encouraging her -- and her doing that for them -- were wonderful. The oldest 3gen, now 21, but a model of someone who can start out inexperienced and unsure and battle through with the help of her friends. Powerful story.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Actually, after a dozen views of ep.7 I curse Ishimori for not deciding to join earlier... She was such a CUTIE... Well maybe she couldn't have made in or she could have been in another group, so we wouldn't talk about this beauty here. I guess it was possibly lack of confidence.

In any case here she is now, giving me such a pain to choose her over Miu... I think I will oshi both... They seem to have become close pals anyway.

Any growth from this girl will give me even more joy over the growth of all the others, simply because she is the oldest, normally with the shortest expected time in the idol industry. At least she doesn't look like a 21 y.o. (definitely Yuzuki's face looks more mature) and this is definitely an asset.

My "dream" Ishimori will be a girl that will switch "on" and "off": Become a maniac while dancing, an explosion of dynamism and flames and when not, turn back into a timid, fragile sweet-spoken maiden. And at the same time take care of all her imouto (including the fuku-captain Nagisa)...

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

She's the oldest and also named Rika... where have we seen this before? She didn't forget her suitcase at the train station, right? LOL. Yes, she is a cutie (one of several in this gen), I also hope and expect good things from her to come.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And now she is the first 3gen to have a blog post. They are beginning with a "relay blog," in which they take turns posting.

She says she's "my pace" (does things her own way) and likes to do things alone. Her fault is that she goes to sleep late, but her strength is that she remembers everyone's faces. She likes to cook, read and watch anime, particularly JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Haikyuu, and Shingeki no Kyoujin. Penlight colours green x pink.

She thanks everyone for coming to the Omotenashikai and says she reaaaaly enjoyed meeting everyone. She says that right to the back of the fourth balcony, everyone's faces are burned into her memory. She will never forget that view, to the end of her life. She thanks everyone for getting so excited during her cooking demonstration, and says she heard everyone's voices.

Whenever she saw her towel or her penlight colours, it made her so happy.

...and more. She admits that once she starts writing, she can't stop.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She is #1 in kana order (cf. alphabetical order) of the 3gens' surnames. That is probably why she posts the first blog post. And she is also eldest. But her spirit may also make her #1. I continue to feel such respect for the way she succeeded as centre in their first full performance, despite feeling so inadequate when they began learning it.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And a lovely blog it is:
    • Hay fever.
    • How she first saw Keyakizaka when she was in middle school: she always went to bed at 9pm, but happened to wake up late one Sunday night and her mother and sister were watching KeyaKake. She began to record each episode.
    • At the final audition, when she heard her name called, her mind went blank ("turned white") and, for the first time, tears filled her eyes.
    • Songs she likes to sing at karaoke. Yuu-chan (Murai Yuu) mentioned singing Natsu no Chikamichi at karaoke with Riko and Rika. Rika mentions liking songs by aiko and Shiina Ringo (!), among others.
    ...and more.

• Like Like x 1
  16. hezasama

hezasama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukai hazuki, ishimori rika
    20230326_195209.jpg rika-chan will definitely go a long way as an idol. a fan on meet & greet recommended her to watch the anime «sword art online» and a week later on the next meet & greet she reported to him how she watched the entire first season, which consists of 25 episodes and she loved it. she is incredibly precious :cry:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Showroom live from 2023.06.17

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credits to the uploader

• Like Like x 1
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    So relaxing and soothing... A precious angel this girl!

19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well, we know she was a big fan of Keyakizaka46 but as to how big, here it is (press to enlarge):

Ishimori 46.jpg

Sasuga girl with the number 46... What a great basketball player!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Two great shots: a three-pointer and dribbling through opponents to just outside the top of the key and sinking one. From yesterday's SokoSaku. Her Vlog shooting was the least of her skill.