Ishizuka Akari (Anchu)

Discussion in 'Team M' started by saika.city, Feb 20, 2012.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I wonder how many viewers she'd get if she did Twitch streaming of her game play.

2. mutomu

mutomu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Anchu's SSK Poster
    [​IMG]
    Anchu's SSK Appeal Video

"Hello, everyone! This is Akari Ishizuka! I will finish this black carbonated water during this video. This tastes good. I have created Theater troupe Akazunoma and also have streamed videos of on-the-spot broadcast of games. Also, I am an idol in the NMB48 group, so my heart is full of joy. All of you fans out there giving me your support is what keeps me going! So I will finish this black carbonated water by the end of this video. Ughh, I can't do this!"

• Like Like x 5
  3. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'm watching a livestream of her performance in the NBM48 Special Weekday. I love her flair lol. Are there more videos with her performing?

4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I went and saw Incredibles 2 last night and it kept crossing my mind that Violet looks like Anchu.

5. hiroto

hiroto Upcoming Girls

Gameplay DEAD BY DAYLIGHT.

6. chip chad

chip chad Kenkyuusei

She's playing Fall Guys (PS4)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  7. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just to mention that Anchu is one of two MCs (the other is Azuma Yuki) of a bonus feature called 'It's a feeling couple' (involving pairing off the new gen members of the group) on the DVD of Type C of 'Datte Datte Datte'. The feature runs for about 35 minutes so it's a good opportunity to see Anchu doing something a little different from her usual work.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Anchu is again an MC (solo this time) for the bonus feature on the DVD of Type C of 'Koi Nanka No thank you!'. This one is called 'Burari Jinrou in HiraPa' and it involves some of the younger members taking part in games and challenges at Hirakata Park ('HiraPa') in Osaka. Additionally, I received a bonus photo of her with my copy of the disk:

IMG_3207.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1