1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Isshiki Rena (Renahyuu) / Draft 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Smilodon, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Her ssk poster:
    DdPm9-VV4AMmiOA.jpg

2. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Renahyuu's SSK Appeal Video

if the video does not show watch the video here
    "I will make everyone’s heart one color of Rena. I am Rena Isshiki as in Renahyu from SKE48 2nd generation of draft trainee. At last year’s general election I got a rank of 57th place at the preliminary result but my name was not called at the event so I had a regretful year so I want to rank in this year. The border line for this year’s general election is 100th place but every other year the border line is 80th place so my goal is to rank in within 80th place. So I ask for your support."

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    she ranked 10th in the preliminary ssk results

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    That's so nice!! With that number of votes I'm relatively convinced that she will rank this year, even though I expect it more to be around 90-100

5. kaleidx

kaleidx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suenagaoka
    Does anyone know why Isshiki only tweets or blogs like once every few months?
    I really like her but barely get to hear from her.

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, she recently missed a lot of things in a month back. So yeah, no one knows what she got into lately. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

7. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
    she's been inactive after sousenkyou, she only appeared one or two times in theater perfomances since sousenkyo, only appeared in akbshow tv performance, she has missed a lot of events that includes Request Hour, she hasn't updated any of her Social Network Account (Twitter, Blog, Instagram, 755) she only updated 755 one time when Wada Aina graduated, when members who ranked in sosenkyou got a lot of opportunities of solo jobs for examples: tv apperance (Okada Miku), appeared in Udon Variety TV (Hatagon), appeared more than before in SKE variety (Airi), some pro wrestling programme (Arai Yuki), become AKB senbatsu (Sugawara Maya), getting SKE senbatsu spot (Suenaga Ouka), meanwhile Isshiki has been disappearing and losing all those opportunities

the last time she updated her instagram account, she locked the comment section
    I'm afraid she's suffered bullying (from some haters, not from members ofc) or cyber bullying, Management never said anything, they always said she's in bad physical condition every time she's absent, this is so sad (T__T) I think we should prepare for the worst (graduation possibility)

8. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Yeah, she also missed the recent Nemousu-TV SKE-Sports-Event and the 7D2-Live at Ai-Fes. Not to mention all the Handshakes. I agree, she's like having a whole parade of Graduation-Flags

I really hope tho that she recovers, She's still one of my favorite members and I would hate to loose her that way :(

9. kaleidx

kaleidx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suenagaoka
    Well, the flags were obvious. Looks like she's gone ...
    She just didn't have the energy or health to continue.
    http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1545994384

Too bad, I really liked this gentle, shy girl.
    hyuuhyuu

10. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    Sotsugyou Omedetou Renahyuu

http://spn.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1545994384

last activity at SKE48 December 28, 2018

last fan Letter admission January 31, 2019

SKE48 Mail, Blog, Showroom, Instagram, 755, Twitter until December 31, 2018 23:59 JST

@Firstky_

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Now we know why she can't participate in many SKE-related activity. Her body just can't handle the burden.

Omedetou Isshiki, hopefully you will find a life fitting for your health.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    She have a poor health that bother her.
    And there also haters that made her feel difficult to comeback properly

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

13. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Oh well, sad to see her gone:(:(:( Sad to say, we saw this coming:cold:

14. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

It's always sad when any of the girls feel the need to run up the white flag and end their idol career, but we really can't be surprised. I imagine that it's very difficult to be in AKB, physically and emotionally. Some girls simply aren't up to it for an extended period of time, especially since they are not getting wealthy from being an idol. There should be no shame involved in resigning. Let's just wish her good health and happiness in all her future endeavors.

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That's really shitty I was growing to really like her and Team S really needs another standout member (Jurina can't hold everything in SKE lol). It's oddly telling how much these girls might go through tho to be a member of a group. SKE is known for their dances too (especially Team S I feel). But at least she knew she couldn't continue and stopped before something bad happened to her body.

16. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    So sad, she was great :(