Itano Tomomi 8th [HIDE & SEEK] (2016/04/20)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by JadeFlower, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    covers are really pretty~~

2. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It actually really looks nice. That ending did scare me a little tho lol~ I like Creepy-itano a lot more than dancing-itano~

4. PALEMOCHI

PALEMOCHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    i cant wait for this :cry2:

5. JTanaka

JTanaka Kenkyuusei

6. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    What Type is the one where she is sitting?

Sent with Taptalk

7. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
  8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    So the GOODS item is a Key charm (the one she's holding)...hmmmm not sure if I want it, but I'll probably still get it since I have all the other GOODS items lol.

9. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
  10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    For April 6th, Itano's new song was #18 on Recochoku. I guess the title song was released earlier.

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The MV was actually really nice; well I enjoyed it at least lol. The song is growing on me. I really like this side of Itano...I hope she continues to give us these odd, but creepy songs/MV's~

Here's the MV

12. vutt

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Single release event:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    It's her sister btw

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The single is ok~ Triple O, is the better B-side for me, but I have grown to like, HIDE&SEEK, so that's good. I have seen pics of the CD's and I really like that Type A has a slipcover; I think it makes it look really nice. The Key Charm - and this is just what I've read since I don't own it yet - is kind of cheap. IDK if I still want it now, but I probably will still get it; like I did buy a shitty water-gun, so why not lol.

15. TeamTomo98

TeamTomo98 Kenkyuusei

Triple O couldve been better though. She hasn't been doing much upbeat choruses in her B sides before (like those in Crush or Come Party). Its like the tension is built up all the way till the bridge, then she kills it with a slow beat like in BOW WOW. It's kinda annoying.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    IDK how much say Itano gets in her own music, but considering she has written lyrics for quite a few of her songs I'd like to think she has some input...which is either a bad thing or good thing lol. I preferred Gimme Gimme Luv as a single more than H&S tho (those B-sides on GGL were fantastic~)

17. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    the a-side is okay, I don't like it very much. One Last Kiss is kind of boring compared to some of her other ballads. actually I think all of her ballads are better than this one. Triple "0" is the highlight of the single. overall not very impressed but hopefully the next release will be an album and there will be some good new songs like the last album.

but anyway, something crazy happened. I was in Cameroon from January until the end of March, and there was one person I met there in the capital city but I didn't find out until just recently that he listens to Japanese music. first he mentioned ikimonogakari, and when I asked him who else he listens to he said "have you heard of itano tomomi?" :^^;: I never thought I'd meet a Tomochin fan in Central Africa.

18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well, AKB is known around the world, but I'm glad u met someone who is a fan of Itano~ I hope to meet someone like that lol~

As a side-note: this might be her lowest selling single to date, which worries me tbh. IDK what the future holds for her if she can't sell at least 20,000 copies u know. But I hope this doesn't make her wanna stop; I love her music lol.

19. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    ↑ still i was surprised just because of the location! it all started because he had an online friend from Japan and then he got interested in Japanese culture after that.

as for the sales, does anyone know how it's doing digitally? I wouldn't worry about low physical sales unless it's in the triple digits.

20. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Digitally she's been doing really bad. Her highest was my older post on this thread (#18 on Recochoku) and that was only for a day. I doubt she made it into the top 10 for Itunes either. And she's been in the 100-200 range on Recochoku for a bit, but yea, digitally she's not doing well either.