1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ito Karin (Karin) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Your love is overflowing. Totally 100% behind you there.

She is my 2nd oshimen after Kotoko. I think the main reason that keeps Kotoko surviving in Nogi is because of Karin. There was a showroom with Karin, Ayane, and Kotoko building gundam, and then the audience asked to Karin who is she close to. And then Kotoko said "You can say it, you know. Just say my name". It's tbh unexpected that Kotoko is actually a girl that can say something cheeky like that. She shows no restraint in front of Karin (and Kanarin, lol see the similarities).

And also she does a lot to tie the 2nd gen and 1st gen together. Suika is so unique because it crosses over generations. It's cruel of me I once thought that Suika is a group of underdogs (really sorry), and then there it is they manage to get Nishino in. Then I realise, ah it's the same thing like Kotoko, Nishino also needs someone like Karin/Junna. Or perhaps Karin just attracts shy introverted people, and care for them really well.

Karin is a great and respectable person. Someone that everyone can aspire to be. Hoping there will always be great things ahead of her.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    My heart can't take it :cry2:

myheart.jpg

Karin-chan, sotsugyou omedetou!

EDIT: It seems someone from twitter saw this. Karinchan sister with Yada Risako (fellow 2nd gen member).
    karinnee.jpg

With everyone
    suika1.jpg suika2.jpg everyone.jpeg

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 12
  3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Wow, her sister looks a lot like her!

Karin, thanks for all you have done. I hope you see you around every now and then, but whatever you are going to do, make sure to have fun.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  5. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Every member deserves to be in senbatsu at least once (unless they graduate early or something).

I'm not a Karinchan oshi but I appreciate what she's done in the group. I love that she's a huge Disney fan. My wife also loves Disney. This week she went to Disney world and lost her favorite Disney ears that she's had for like 10 years. She's devastated. I feel like her and Karinchan would be kindred spirits.

Every member should at least be given a chance. I love Nogi. I'm a Hinatachan oshi first, but I've followed Nogi since before Toriizaka was announced and my main thing I don't like about them is the way they keep great girls in Unders for no reason. The Senbatsu/Unders system makes sense in 48G because they have nightly theater shows. But what's the point in Sakamichi? Just seems like a waste of great talent. Sorry for being a downer.

Anyway, I just want to say that I really appreciate Karinchan.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  7. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    • Like Like x 1
  8. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    agree, every girl should at least be put in a senbatsu for once even the girl has attitude problem but for we all know, karin is pretty much known to be kind, caring and hardworking girl.why she isnt included for once in senbatsu is biggest mystery? same goes to other members.
    however, if you noticed, nogi isnot recruiting that many girls anyway unlike 48g where literally thousands of girls needed to maintain theater shows. the low numbers of girls are good enough to make two subgroup which is senbatsu and unders. and under in nogi seems much better than theater girls?? although it seems they have less activity nowadays.

9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    From a management point of view, I think that if a girl knows that no matter what, she'll be included al least once in senbatsu, the competitivity side where everyone does the best to succeed could diminish.

If a member becomes popular, a top handshake seller, of course will be chosen for senbatsu more than once... so every girl has to aim for it, that's their point of view I think. Senbatsu shouldn't be taken for granted and for "no matter what", you'll be chosen one day, or girls will care less to succeed in handshakes, events, shows, and other things that make Nogizaka succesful.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Well.. Denchan popularities at HS rising after she get her first senbatsu. Just saying.

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Happy Birthday Karin!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    it doesnt make sense because she is already a senior senpai but her kouhai(less popular than the 4princesess of 3rdgen) already in senbatsu twice. at least put them as senbatsu of album main song if management doesnt want to waste a spot in single album.

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Happy birthday Karin!

No point arguing over managements decision now, since the girl herself decided to graduate already.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Happy birthday !

Yeah, I know about that, but there's the difference of consideration by management too for 2nd and 3rd gen. Some good HS sellers like Miria or Ayane just recently have been chosen for singles senbatsu. They're still young so it makes sense... while for Karin, who is 26 now, her moment passed unfortunately.

Sato Kaede's senbatsu 'push' turning her into a good HS seller girl, means it worked and she deserved it. There are some 1st gen girls that despite not being HS sellers have been chosen for senbatsu at least once (I think about Maaya. Noujo, Kawago...) so it really depends on the girl.

Last edited: May 26, 2019
    • Old Old x 1
  15. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Unders Live/Grad con, and now birthday! I don't normally tear up for Karin, but today I'll make an exception!

かりんさん、お誕生日おめでとう!お疲れ様でした!

16. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Happy birthday Karin-chan!
    :ome:

17. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Happy birthday Karin-chan

26 years old today

I wish the best for her after graduation

18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Last blog: http://blog.nogizaka46.com/karin.itou/2019/05/050885.php

:cry2:

ありがとう!
    Thank you, Karin-chan...

For all those pictures! Please join Instagram and post more and better than any other ex-Nogi out there.

ALSO: Didn't I call it? That she would get to appear amongst the senbatsu and get a b-day wish? Now can we see that somewhere?

19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    • Like Like x 5