Ito Momoka (Itomomo)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 17, 2024.

1. rmn89

rmn89 Member

i feel like anybody casted as the main character along with the AKB48's newest single center is indirectly appointed as the center's main rival. i wouldnt be surprised if Itomomo will be chosen in 65th single senbatsu LOL (double center with Airi is even possible now) . this is just gonna catapult her popularity big time. i wasnt a fan when she was announced as 19th gen,i thought that shes too "perfect looking" to be AKB member, but i started to see the appeal. Her, and Airi leading new AKB just felt like it "makes sense", of course slowly while Yuiyui and Zukky are still up there.

now just wait for her to have shoulder length bob cut. LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Adolfo Blancarte

Adolfo Blancarte Kenkyuusei

I totally agree...she is going to be center in 65th single:mail:

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    On a much closer target, Momoka might be Wcenter (with Aichan) on one of the 64th single b side.
    I highly suppose there will be a song with the whole cast.
    16 members isn't a random number for me

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 3
  5. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    Link

itomomo2.JPG
    (I feel I seen more new itomomo hairstyles than 17ki and 18ki ever had :^^;:)

Talked about yesterday 19ki shonichi (amazing stage btw, the girls are really more performance ready than i thought). A big theme I noticed from all the 19ki was that 17ki and 18ki diligently helped them prepare for this stage. One on one practice with the members in the slot. Itomomo had Yuna's position in Faint and yuna helped her learn the choreo! :blush: She gushed how carefully and kindly she taught her. MEGA RESPECT.
    Itomomo is not used to singing in front of people and mentions how hard it is to sing while dancing. During Love Chase, she could barely sing from all the movement [hehe] She met a friend recently and they noted that it looks like she got thinner! Perhaps from all the dancing she was doing lately :p
    Tadaima Renaichuu was the hardest song to learn. (I seen a couple of the 19ki mention that lol) Much different kinds of choreo in the song. made so many mistakes during practice but... it came all together in the end. She does great when she is practicing alone but starts to blank out when she is in front of an audience. Just has to get more used to the audience!
    17ki came to the dress rehearsal. They were enthusiastically waving penlight in everyone colors during encore :) They were also yelling cutely for the encore screams :^O^: (love the 17-18-19ki bond. their group now :shifty:)
    Love their new yellow costumes! Each member's costume is unique with small differences in them
    When she was at theater, she picked up her first fan letters!! So happy people sent it for the first time!!! She spent that night reading all of it in her bed :^^;: She slept extra long that night, waking up late that day.
    Told a story on how worried Kawayui was for the shonichi. (In her mail, yui said she got a sick and had to miss some practice so was a little behind...) Itomomo was very impressed by Kawayui's expressions during junai no crescendo. (me too) You get to see a rare kakoi side of her :eek:
    Itomomo has aichan's position during the stage. After the dress rehearsal, aichan gave advice to each of the 19ki (THATS OUR CENTER :chuffed:)
    Wants to improve her MC ability... gushed how much of a guiding light yukitan was.. along with kasumin and yumemin. (they picked the perfect members to guide the 19ki!!)
    a little jealous of how easily meimei can talk to the senpais. itomomo still a little shy :oops:
    advocates everyone to watch her in tomorrow's ep of 18ki ippachi room where she will be making an appearance along with meimei (CANT WAIT)

---

Well turns out she was added to the new drama through auditions... (yeah totally :fear:) Sad that Sae isn't but this is fine too! Even better, she is one of the main characters! Still about a month till airing but I can't waittttttttt :eek: (she and sora will act circles around these noobs :^O^:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    Link

itomomo1.JPG
    cute bun hair style today! another entry into the many hair styles of itomomo :blush: she had a drama shoot today so she already had the double bun from her character's hair so she just tied it into a single bun! they have been filming quite often early in the morning lately so she is mega busy lately :oops:
    really loves the tour logo pastel colors! so excited for it to start!!
    has alot mosquito bites on her arms she got from drama filming, also some sunburn
    advocates again for everyone to watch the drama!! she has to wake up at 4am tomorrow to go film again :oops:
    she talks to aichan the most during filming since they do share alot scenes together as the 2 leads. they have alot close physical scenes together.. like the forehead telepathy stuff. they also hug and warm each other up when its cold :eek:
    someone in chat asks if they can do the telepathy stuff at hs event :^O^:. momoka quickly says they cant with the foreheads but we can do it with the hands!
    very comfortable filming now for the drama. was a nervous wreck in the beginning but quickly became a PRO
    since filming is so early in the morning, she cant eat breakfast at home. so she been eating tuna mayo onigiri at the combini :^^;: prefers onigiri stuff compared to the bread stuff at combini. loves soba! often goes to soba shop with her family.
    her fav rakugo artist is Shunputei Ichinosuke
    still trying to get the hang of dobon, chat is teaching her alot of the terms from the game [hehe]. she's sad she doesn't have much time lately to play but she will try to squeeze in some if she can...
    drama ended early today so she ate an acai bowl at home... so healthy! the bento at today's drama filming was chicken. mahopyon was eating the second option, omette and salmon and it made momo kinda jealous :^^;:
    lately really likes passion citrus tea from starbucks, used to drink alot of chai tea latte

• Like Like x 4
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1