1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwamoto Renka (Rentan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

congrats Renka for being center of 3rd gen's new song

• Like Like x 5
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Congratz Renka!:1st:

4. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    our baby is not playing games anymore.. i hope this song will change the image of 3rd gen..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Congrats Renka, a well deserved position for a good song indeed

6. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Her voice was unexpectedly low, I didn't expect that at all. I kind of want to hear her sing a jazz-y song.

7. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    What is this thing I'm seeing all over Twitter about some Anti spamming hate comments on Renka's SR chatbox?

8. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

After the Showroom, Renka sent out a mobame that said something like, ‘I love getting comments, but the difficult comments have been increasing, so please don’t do this to the other members.’

I haven’t seen the SR comments, so I don’t know how bad it is. It’s hard to tell just from watching the video, though at one point she does read off a comment calling her a brat.

• Informative Informative x 5
  9. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Ahhh, being a celebrity sure is hard. SR should be blocked by a paywall so even the haters have to pay to hate :^^;:. I love how she handled that though. She's no longer a child.

I think this happened to Asuka in the live SR she had recently (pretty sure this happens to everyone though). At some point she was reading the comments and in a split second she looked like she was about to cry.

More power to them <3.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    can i ask what date that showroom?

11. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I think she made some fans disappointed when she refused to do Renka's request. I can't pinpoint the exact time when she showed that "hurt" expression though.

12. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Asuka simply not showing the best example as a leading individual in the group.
    Not doing the given "homework" isn't something super rare, some member had done it too, however they could've done something else they deem doable, instead Asuka just blatantly pass it to the next person. I personally not a fan of seeing idol doing things "forcibly" but her decision isn't something commendable. She should show more professionalism.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Profesionalism toward unnecessary 'homework'. Nice.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If Renka gave that homework to Junna or Miria, I believe they would do it without any hesitation. After all, they really care about Renka. Jun-chan and An-chan won't let Renka down.:)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I might've misunderstood but in the SR, she did say she was going to do the homework to Renka personally and privately after being reprimanded by the people. Who knows what became of that, only god knows. Asuka was always like this anyway and I think even Renka herself did not expect Asuka would do it. But at the same time, I do feel for Renka as well. She's been her oshimen for so long but from what we can see, they barely interact. But who knows what happens behind the scenes?

If Asuka don't show some love to her, I can see she might lose her very devoted kouhai to someone else. Who's the second person Renka admires?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think in the beginning Renka said she admires both Maiyan and Asuka. It seems true because Renka cried a lot during Maiyan grad concert. As for Asuka, just a few weeks ago in one of the Nogichuu episode, Renka still professed that her oshimen is still Asuka, it never changes.

17. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Maiyan is a very lovely woman so the fact that Renka still chose Asuka over her is truly a mystery. They're, Asuka and Renka, not exactly the same in terms of personality so I guess there's a deeper reason for it. I also think Asuka cares for Renka just not in a way that she'll do anything requested of her; like this azatoi confession homework, especially in public. That's so aligned with her personality tbh.

It was played for laughs but that 2015 Valentine episode definitely did damage to Asuka and made her wary of whom she warms up to in order to avoid getting hurt again. She did say she was traumatized by that event, probably even more so than we all thought. The fact that she still brought it up in a recent ep of Koujichuu shows how the pain is literally carved into her heart.

Sorry for the long post. I love long posts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka