Iwata Hina (Hinachan)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ LOL I'm 178cm -- so almost 30cm taller than Hinapiyo... I guess the 'hug' applies in my case! :^^;:
    [​IMG]

mario, you fall more in between 'hug' and 'put the jaw on', looks like! :lol:

Re: Yamaguchi -- yay! Would love to see more GEO-Piyo! :blush:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Haha I remember seeing this pic

I'm more into the headbutt thing XD

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Ayumin... 164cm, me... 178cm. Either she's gonna give this grizzled old ojisan a peck on the cheek... or WWE his front teef out :^O^::^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  4. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I would fall into the kiss on forehead category. And then I get kicked out forever [hehe]

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I feel so tiny next to all of you lol I'm just 157cm myself :^^;:[hehe]

6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I wish I was your height. I'm considered to be of average height for a girl (in Germany), but being small is like, ... cute?! lol

Though 150cm is really small :p

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Remember it's unofficial XD I won't believe it until I see her standing next to Nako again :p

================================

Random daily useless news you need to know about Hina Chan

- Hinachan makes weird noises whenever she moves around in SR streams XD
    https://twitter.com/hide_piyo/status/905013283270385664

[​IMG]

- When you watch the NGT KKS stage and spots a fellow piyochanzu

lmao.jpg

- There is actually a small town called "Iwata" inside the Yamaguchi Prefecture. This calls for a pilgrimage site among piyochanzu.
    https://goo.gl/maps/g7sbNHAmMAR2
    https://twitter.com/yuzapiyo_hina/status/907759844026761216

DJkCwo-VYAATW_J.jpg

- This is the recommended dish of Kawara Soba by Hinachan. Another sacrament that needs to be performed by eating among piyochanzu. :worthy:
    https://twitter.com/yuzapiyo_hina/status/907751538608660481

DJj7M82VoAAzhM3.jpg

- So the piyo hats are still selling at 300 yen in local stores. (I got mine for 1200 yen on amazon and the version is different as the top is actually a white feather instead of a knitted yellow fabric, to which you know, Hinachan's ver is the white feather one)

DJmgVzDUQAAgBoo.jpg

- Last but not least it's throwback Thursday!! ~~~~~~

I was going through more fun stuff in the piyochanzu's Hinachan video and picked this up. This is the very first stream during her audition period and her very first self introduction 18 minutes in.
    https://twitter.com/yuzapiyo_hina/status/899243677955923969

[​IMG]
    And why I'm posting this?
    Because if you hear carefully she actually accidentally slipped her real name out and she tries to cover it by redirecting peoples attention how she "should've use her dialect" bahahahaha XDDDDDD

Fact: Don't be fooled, Hinachan is klutz :p

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Wait, you sure it isn't a Miharu fan? Their bird characters sort of overlap.

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Good catch. Though I'm pretty sure its a piyochanzu cuz reason one I've never seen the Miharu fans wears the hat? Two I saw there was an tweet about one of the piyochanzu attending that stage (Now I can't find it damn it). Three he might be also a Miharu fan too so he is probably thinking since they share the same gimmick why not wear it. lool

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

It actually looks like a pretty part of the prefecture too... lots of stuff around and plenty of scenery. :approve:

Yesssss -- I can actually eat it. I'm on a restricted diet due to a condition so fatty stuff is out for me. But I can eat soba fer days. :hehe::approve:

Am I saying I'm a piyochanzu? Nah, I don't think I'm hardcore enough to claim the title, for myself esp -- like most titles, it's best bestowed by someone else who actually is a piyochanzu. :^^;: But I am liking Hinapiyo more and more... moar than Yumirin? Still a ways to go for that... but I am surprised at how much ground she's gained so far. :blush:[hehe]

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Damn it, I'm so close into converting you to be my first piyochanzu disciple.

Don't worry, I'm planning to make a fan made documentary about hinachan and I will convince you why she should be in your kami oshi list. But first...I gotta dish out those translations...lmaooo procrastination...

Actually yumirin is super likable and fun to follow as well and if I decide to update her more I'm afraid that will be treacherous against the piyochanzu. XD

And actually for some reason Honotan is catching my attention recently XP

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

12. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Hinachan got chosen to stream tomorrow for Myounichi Yoroshiku.

• Like Like x 1
  13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Ohhhh sheeeeeeeet thank you mountain side walk dream chan

(Was watching the stream and dropped half way) so thank you to you too!

=======================

Edit:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Just watched the stream, Ayu talked about Draft 2 stuff and interesting stories happened back then. No wonder eh, thought she was just gonna talk about her new wifi egg CM. At the end she wanted to continue the baton to another D2 and she picked Hinachan! She gave her the topic to talk about nice things of Setouchi.

Currently the piyochanzu tweets are thrilled to hear the news and matome sites are reporting about it.

Really didn't expect the baton back to STU again this sudden. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929

- So there are still some who piyochanzu bought the hella expensive MV bundle pre-order. This female piyochanzu is one of them. Respect.
    https://twitter.com/STU_miho/status/908128713178365952
    DJpSO7GUIAAcHdi.jpg

- It seems a Matsui Rena oshi fan has turned to the light of Hinachan and decides to drop 100 votes for her in SSK next year hoping she ranks. This is good. This is nice.
    https://twitter.com/3AEHTssFHYGjydo/status/908577824822276096

- Hinachan was one of the seven members (wink wink nudge nudge, kami-7 confirmed) who has been selected to be in the STU content section inside the UTB BLT Magazine November edition (with Naachan being in the cover) Hope there is a Hinachan center group shot
    DJsMZY2UEAA_vkh.jpg
    I pre-ordered mine already. Get yours now from here :D

EDIT: Oh crap I bought the wrong one, it's not the Naachan cover one LOL

- The STU mobile subcription has released two reports which is the Yukata offshot and the TIF 2017 staff shots. Of course Hina Chan is in them (^o^)/
    Hina 2.jpg Hina yukata.jpg

- And according to the TIF 2017 report by the staff, the setlist was like this:

1. Aitakkata
    2. Setouchi no Koe
    MC (Fuuchan)
    3. Iwake Maybe - Hinachan center
    4. Ponytail to Shushu - Yumirin, Naachan wcenter
    5. 12 byou - Hinachan, Ayumin wcenter...<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    6. Flying Get - Naachan center
    However this performance has not been shown anywhere on media:(
    12byou.jpg

- And so the real useless news of the day...
    https://twitter.com/taka1706/status/908624263027990528
    She has a new phone case (My Melody > Alice in wonderland)
    DJwUatDVwAAyIvQ.jpg DJwUmD5UQAEnUZy.jpg

- Last but not least an old news. From Yumirin's showroom she is now straight up calling Hinachan either "Sukinaso" or "Piyo" instead of her name.

She also says good morning to her by "Sukinaso-hayo!" and Hinachan would reply "Sukinaso!"
    She does it just cuz she wants to hear it daily for fun loool
    https://twitter.com/taka1706/status/905133728430559234

And apparently it seems to be a fad now within the group

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Er.Ma.Gerd... Hinapiyo, Yumi, and Ayumin all next to each other... in 'work clothes'... :^O^: :blush:

And Hinachan is in 'kiss on forehead' level for Yumi... but Ayumin is in 'kiss from you' height. :^^;:

--

Random thoughts:
    Funny how both my fave idols in SeToUchi48, have 'umi' in their names... :hehe:
    Though... Yumi's 'yu-mi' means 'reason for beauty', while Ayumin's 'a-yumi' means 'love bow', like Cupid. <3 She certainly hit her mark center-mass with this starstruck ojisan! <3:XD:<3

Hinachan's 'iwa-ta' is written 'boulder field'... but an 'iwata' is 'ledge'... and of course 'hi-na' is written 'sunshine veg' but 'hina' means 'young bird' or 'chick' (of course) -- so she's a piyopiyo on a ledge! :eek::^^;: Careful with klutzies, Hinachan!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    @stormy that's a very good observation, not many people notices. At the early stages when the group was formed I actually sometimes mixed up the nickname for both yumirin and ayumin cuz they were similar XD

Think Hinachan once explained her name origin was like an imagery of a "flower on a rock facing towards the sun" or something. She meant to be a positive existence for people which I think being an idol is exactly perfect for her job.

====================================

- One of the piyochanzu went adventuring to Hyougo and bought boxes of the STU campaigned goods lol
    https://twitter.com/s_mkn48/status/908954489570201600
    DJ1BRQyVoAAW2e_.jpg

- HKT's Oda Ayaka tweets about the Janken guidebook and posts a group pic with Hinachan included. The ichigosan unit introduction is on page 111.
    https://twitter.com/ODAchan_hkt48/status/908910949750493184
    Get your order here before the Janken Tournament happens at Sept 24th!
    DJ0Zq7PVwAEjdni.jpg

- During the Myounichi SR, as Hinachan was introducing the gourmets in Yamaguchi prefecture, these three were her recommend dishes: Kawara Soba, Fugu Sashi and Tsuki de Hirotta Tamago.
    https://twitter.com/taka1706/status/908637935628517376

DJwhS9pUIAIujfY.jpg DJwhUw1VAAAQlOr.jpg DJwhVjZUEAI3Xlp.jpg

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Okay 3 hour stream just done. Lots of fun stuff happened. But most of all...THIS>>>

[​IMG]

I am yelling on top of my lungs every time I rewatch it. :^O^: My week has been made.

19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Oh WOW... :^O^:

Happy for you! Probably won't have enough time to watch the whole SR today... but congrats :approve:

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I watch this every morning when I get up now, realize the world has never been more beautiful than I ever experienced :D jk

Don't worry I got the best scene here from that SR :inlove:

[​IMG]

And also I got her blog translation 80% down plus she will post a new one up today as well and I will definitely finish the latest update today!!! ROAR

Then I will do summaries of the past 7 showrooms...:rolleyes: