1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwata Hina (Hinachan)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Yeah, I know! Although I always thought this name was a bit too long. lol

I always preferred milk with coffee instead of chocolate since I was a kid, so was never addicted to Ovaltine, Quik etc but I think never tried that malt-only-flavor one either.
    I like Ovaltine milkshake though, you just need a thick straw to drink it. lol

In the end Hinachan was just drinking hot milk, wasn't she? I don't remember had seen much Ovaltine being sold at japanese markets, just Nestlé Milo.
    This time was unintentional, I thought she was trying another gag like "Nibra". [hehe]

2. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I literally had no idea what ovaltine was until I googled it since my mom always made traditional mexican hot chocolate

That's so cute!

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I found Piyo's constant jaw massaging cute [hehe] but also noticed her jawline looks a tiny bit thinner and more angular than her previous SRs... slightly, nothing to conspiracy-monger over... which could just as easily be her higher physical activity level in the Lives, rehearsing and such, plus the stress.

I hope she isn't fretting too much over perceived weight gain by the less-couth fans out there -- never looked remotely like she 'let herself go'. :approve::blush:
    Part of the ritual of becoming more popular, I guess.

4. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I really need to watch her earlier SRs... apparently a world of references I need to catch up on! :^^;:

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    LOL sorry for drinking Ovaltine, I'm the cause for this hella off topic discussion XD

Yeah, she was just drinking some normal hot milk.

Quoting from myself way back and for anyone who has missed that post >>>

XD

Don't worry she is a orthodox meat lover confirmed. Hates veggies like me when I was younger :p

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

What discussion? I'm talking about Piyo's jawline lol

I like Rika's version best, besides the original of course -- that is indeed hilarious :lol:

I was pretty old-school Japanese in that I was raised with tons of fresh veg and reef catch, Hokkaido specialties such as their-style shiokara, plus Filipino neighbors as friends with their cuisine, as well as burgers and fries... and am very glad I wasn't some Midwestern white-bread-no-crust-eat-nothing-but-string-cheese-&-breaded-fish-sticks food xenophobe rugrat... though it has to be said even Asian younger gens are picking up these habits :rolleyes:

My sister threw tantrums when she couldn't eat her fave meat... but when you're female it's better to eat more meat, esp after puberty. :approve:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I wonder if Hinachan didn't just say "sakki" (some time ago) in an odd way. In the end, it would be the same as "in advance". :^^;:

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    先作ったホットミルク as in "hot milk I just made" I think is what she said xD

Anyways the main event of that SR was her saying the moe kyun phrases and these are some of the best ones edited by one of the piyochanzus

https://twitter.com/hide_piyo/status/922632691903692800

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Lol damn it missed her rare showroom DX

She basically notified on mobame 30 min before she was starting and I was already asleep lmao

Will give a summary later

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Better get used to it cuz she is gunna stay with them for a long while :1st:

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    She gunna be best waifu in the future I'm sure of it

Any girl who can do omurice is waifu material

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oops forgot to upload the pics.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  14. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Hinachan's smile is so cute here <3
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'm just lost for words. Never have I thought I would scream and cry like a little girl over a 48G short mv lol. But Hinachan and Yumirin really melted my heart in all their shots. <3

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I had to grin when they played this scene twice, just from further away and without slow motion lol

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Because it's too beautiful they have to showcase it twice in two different perspectives :p

=========================================

Got lots of over due translations (I literally just sat in front of my pc for an hour doing nothing and looped the new STU song when it came out and indulging my eyes to the visuals of the MV) Soooooo I dunno where to even start...but anyways accomplish little by little everyday I guess

So here are the blog ones first lol

Konnichiwa everyone~~(´・Д・)」

I will be posting the long waited Halloween cosplay pictures from the handshake event okay(*´-`)

(Pic)

I was cosplaying with Yumirin as Alice~~(*´-`)

(Pic)

Miichan did JK cosplay~~(*´-`)

(Pic)

Arichan did devil~~(*´-`)

(Pic)

Nonchan did hakama~~(*´-`)

(Pic)

Ayumin well, a currently enrolled real life middle schooler~~(*´-`)
    The dressing room was filled with kawaiiness since everyone was doing their Halloween cosplays lolol ( ´∀`)

And today there was the Okayama Tour!!!

To the people who came today, thank you very much!(*゚∀゚*)
    Even though we were kind of nervous, thank you for all the support and warming chants. We also had a lot of fun! (*゚∀゚*)
    Even we are still not there yet (skill level wise), please keep on supporting us!

(pic)

Members from Okayama Prefecture were truly shining!( ´∀`)♡

Thanks for reading Hina blog till the end∧( 'Θ' )∧
    There will be a lot of STU48 events and even if you just come to any one them I will be nothing but very grateful.
    Please keep supporting me. (>人<;)

Next is Mari-na♡

Kon-piyo~~(*・ω・)ノ

Oh my~~ we're half way through the tour(´ー`)

So glad that no matter which prefecture we go to the fans are so nice and they all love their local place!!∧( 'Θ' )∧

This time is picture from Ehime and Kagawa~(*´ω`*)

(Pic)

In Ehime, I borrowed a ribbon from Miyumiyu for my half twin tail(๑╹ω╹๑ )

(Pics)

A lot of members♡

(Pic)

Sweated a lot after the performanceく( ̄▽ ̄)

And Kagawa from here on~~(・ω・)ノ

(Pic)

Pinned my hair way half up!♡

(Pic)

Naasan is so cute...( ; ; )

I feel I can perform more consistently just having Naasan here.( ;∀;)

Thank you for giving me advices m(._.)m

(Pic of Hinachan finger pointing at Fuuchan's mouth)

Recently whenever I take pictures with Fuuchan I give her my finger to eat..lol

(Pic)

The stable HinaAyu pic(*・ω・)

Even though there are 3 is only prefectures left, I will give all my best to perform on the stage until the end!٩( 'ω' )و
    It will be nice if I can show how much I have grown

Thanks for reading until the end (*´꒳`*)
    Doing tours is the best! So fun! (*´∀`)♪
    Thanks for the people who came to watch the performance!
    Lets all have fun in the remaining ones!

Next up is Mari--na!!

============================================

Kind of but not so random thoughts

By the way as some of you might heard the news already about the order 66 purge of the Showroom uploaders account...1/4 of my Hinachan vids here are kinda gone but fortunately there is one uploader's channel still kinda survived and had all the collection playlist for her and so I didn't want to take any chances and went backing up all the videos in that channel and so I end up spending 5 hours doing that today...

Annnnnnnnnnnd my main point is that during the 5 hours of uploading I kinda backtracked all her past SRs bit by bit and I felt really proud of my little piyo growing little by little each day.

Some days where she goes crazy wota mode, some days she is just cute and happy, some days she is sad and some days she cries, some days sunny and others rainy...and then when I reached to the last one, it was during her first ever SR audition and my eyes started to sweat a bit.

Just how far did this girl manage to go through to have the kind of success she is having right now in the group...its not an easy path. And I know she will never take things for granted. Looking backwards at the footstep she took in these past 7 months has already been a great change in her life, from some tiny little girl who had a big dream to become an idol and now actually living that dream growing to be better of herself every day. And she is doing it in the way she portrays herself like she said she would in this very first SR. To be someone who gives smiles and warmth to others, she is truly living up to her own words. What I saw in that girl from 7 months ago is exactly how I am looking at her now. And no she is not done yet, she still needs to spread those tiny piyo wings and really soar above the sky like a phoenix reaching for the sun.

Her first ever showroom was as entertaining and fresh as it is now. The way how she treats everyone is still the same as now. She still would be very respectful to each and every viewer by reading out their name then their comments as articulate as possible just like now. Doing all the silly requests and playing along with random jokes from the viewers just like now. Oh man, please never change my little piyo. Pure and awesome just the way you are, stay strong, your future is as bright as the Northern stars up in the night sky that is pitch black dark and cold. To tell you the truth things won't get any easier from this point on, but never fear as I will walk with you down that path together, no matter what. I will never forget this wonderful story all started from here.

I found it...

if the video does not show watch the video here
    My first ever comment on first ever call out on her first ever showroom.

Never thought of a little gesture like this would be enough to bring me believing in you so much eh? Me neither.

Ahem sorry got a little bit sentimental there. I just wanted to say I got all the Hinachan SRs backed up now so if the sky falls tomorrow I'm ready for that lol

Hinachan clips.jpg

And also I capped some of the best moments in that first ever showroom as well. I believe no one has really done that yet even in the piyochanzu community. So enjoy!

Hory sheeeeet someone actually predicted the Wimbledon unit song Hinachan would perform in!! Can you believe it?? :O Since she also passed the audition now, if the next unit song she in is Heart Gata Virus imma shat my pantz. That guy is a time traveler!

Last two silly ones :chuffed: >>>

https://youtu.be/4tSVVyWjJL0

https://youtu.be/TeivvCow0_4

OH and btw my Hinachan goods arrived last week and I finally took time to write a review on how I got them. Feel free to read it here. :approve:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...and-arrivals-thread.371/page-318#post-1387681

Sorry for the long azz post since I haven't been updating much. But here is some screen pic of Hinachan from the U17 MV. Check that out if you haven't done that yet!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbF4mmoqQl0

If you did then you might have missed her in some shots but dun worry I gotchu covered.

DN8GSM5VoAAyyv9.jpg DN8GSM6U8AUaSuO.jpg DN8GSM6UIAMItL_.jpg

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm just curious, how big is that folder on your PC/laptop? [hehe]
    But it's always best to save things asap - I've learnt that the hard way when a site went down I used to watch AKBingo :( But now I'm really protective of everything I find, especially if it entails one of my favourites haha

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Not really that big just around a concert size file lol 24GBs and not even 780p, just the regular 380p youtube size.

Kinda thankful she didn't do much SR so it makes these content more valuable in quality and also spending less time backing them. Can't imagine how much hassle if I know I got less than a few days to back up all the Chiho, Miyumiyu or Cuca ones starting from scratch lololol.

Pretty sure Yumirin ones are backed already by bunch of peoples, I hope someone did for Kanons and Ayumins.

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hyogo tour leg starting in 10 min!!

=========================================

But first some pics from yesterdays Christmas event! (During this STU Christmas campaign period, 8 of the Aeon malls in Chukoku and Shikoku will play display the members life size panel with exclusively a recording of Hinachan and Fukuchan's voice while playing the STU song.)

Piyochanzus.jpg

The event was around 20 min long which featured the members wearing Santa Clause costumes to promote some early Christmas feeling. The 7 man piyochanzu team went securing the front row real early when the mall opened at 6am that day, only two other Yabuge-dan members made it. They waited for nearly 6 hours for the event to start and about 300 people attended including media personnel in the end.

C8F661DD-2B2A-4315-869C-7408702B885A-768x768.jpeg

No lives were done instead some Q/A with the MC and some mini game of the members having the best Santa Clause impersonation.

5906C791-8452-4DDA-A101-8EC69A998B38.jpeg

At the end of the event Hinachan and Miichan won and they were given this Hiroshima style ingredient exclusive onigiri to eat. And so the piyochanzu members all went storming into the convenient stores to grab themselves one or two of these bad boys too lol

4F4DB6D9-074F-48A3-8BE5-C420687BD405-768x576.jpeg

After the event, the media crew went interviewing exclusively with Yumirin, Torochan and Hinachan. So I'm excited if the STU document crew will record from this event too! :D

DORWg2DVoAAwT2W.jpg
    (My Christmas avatar is ready right here) lol

Here is the news report coverage.

https://twitter.com/master_nnm/status/928933334670905344

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017