1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwata Hina (Hinachan)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Every time I see this pic, it seems like Hinachan is holding the camera with a monopod. These straps somehow make me see that way. lol

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Went through a lot of bs this weekend, didn't had the mood to update this thread sorry guys DX

But after watching STU hella emotional final tour and grabbing my Hinachan sets on buyee. It's all good now.

Ya lol thats what I felt too XD

And I love these angles of shots of her. People on matome are not only comparing her to Nishino Nanase but also Saito Kyouka as well now lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

=======================

During the Yamaguchi prefecture tour which is Hinachans hometown. The Piyochanzu pilgrimaged around the mv spots where hinachan was in. I love my people. XD

[​IMG]

=======================

Btw during the Yamaguchi and Hiroshima tour Hinachan said her voice wasn't feeling well and she toughed it out the whole performance in her mobame.

I actually noticed it too during their MC part and the parts where she was heating up the audience when she screamed from her lungs. Her voice was so teared up it teared up my heart too. =(

Not to mention the side effects of the flu shot was not helping making her feel better as well...

Take some good rest Hinachan and take care of your body. She was one of the few who participated in the whole 7 prefecture campaign. Tough girl, no pain no gain DX

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    OHHHHHHH Mama-piyo and Imouto-piyo got interviewed by Yamaguchi TV and a lot of my people got interviewed too XD

I'm backing up this clip. The second ojisan is our line group admin with the masked dude the assistant admin. They are respectable Piyochanzu since Hinachan's SR audition day where they threw much of the towers during that ranking race.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Hiroshima claims Yumirin, Yamaguchi claims Hinachan :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Well, Yumi can't represent everything, I suppose... and that means Hiroshima claims 2 of my sacreds! <3<3

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Or you can say Yamaguchi is the secret winner XD

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I'm still planning on visiting next Fall, for sure. But Hiroshima's gotten on the must-see list :D

I do not mind Piyo being the kanban-Hinachan for Yamaguchi -- she's the perfect salesgirl for all sorts of prefectural goodies...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Visit Yamaguchi? Remember to pilgrim the Hinachan holy sites XD I'll hook you up with the map.

Out of the major cities(Niigata, Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, Hiroshima, Fukuoka) I visited during my Japan road trip 7 months ago.

Hiroshima had the most amazing experience for me. Beautiful scenery is an understatement because it cannot describe fully the amazingness of it. The people there are so nice and friendly as well. Remember to head to Miyajima too! Highly recommend.

Yes the Yamaguchi tv station need to make her kanban too or need to help her get the offer for creme brule CMs lol

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well damn guys. Ton of great things happened last night.

She held a Showroom which miraculously had perfect signal and we could all see the overflowing kawaiiness of our Hinachwan.

Did the usual fan appreciation comments and talked about random stuff. This time she picked up around 6 of my comments in the 2 hour span lmao which she had a good laugh at all of them and thanked me for my encouraging words. I'm a happy man too. :blush:

Some really short summary and I'll just post some kawaii screenshots of her

- She was very happy when Sasshi called her as "Hina" without the honorifics. She felt out of this world.

- During the encore chant Hiroshima Tour, she said she was laughing so hard when someone started too early and some other wota yelled out "Ha-ya-ii!". Other members was laughing about it as well in the backstage.

- She wants people to come to see her in the STU debut single individual HS event on Feb 18 which is close to her birthday (Feb 21) but what she doesn't know is that the Hinachan birthday committee is already planning to mobilize all piyochanzu to go on Feb 25 which was decided to do a surprise seitansai for her. :p

- Likes to listen to music with earplugs when she goes to bed.

- Support and buy her BIG ONE GIRLS magazine which is on sale today!

- She watched the Best Artist Performance last night and rofled at the KFC performance because of this guy. (Hifumin Sensei, a famous popular Shogi sensei who is on the rise because of his personality on tv)

He didn't help AKB do the fortune telling. Come on come on come on come on baby...XDD

- People congratulated her on appearing on Best Artist the other night, she was confused for a minute because she clearly wasn't, and then she got the joke that it was thanks to Ogiyuka again because they played the D2 VTR when introducing Ogiyuka and Hinachan was sitting beside her. She apologized for being potato again but was really proud that she was almost simultaneously appeared with Yumirin who was actually on the show.

- Chiho chan came dropping by, but Hinachan couldn't find her comment and gave up searching in the comment flow after a while and accused us for hiding Chiho chan from her lol

- She is reading manga and watching some drama in her free time. Not much hobby to do recently because of her busy schedule. The manga she is reading now is AKB49 which she had already finished reading it at least twice.

- Her favorite new years food is sweet red bean soup (Shiruko or zensai)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_bean_soup

Comment:
    Overall she was in very good mood and her sickness a few days ago seem to have recovered. Stay healthy and strong Hinachan, and go out there make me proud. :1st:

11,162 Viewers / 1 Tower / (Lost count of the plus minus followers lol) but she is sitting at 7765 followers now

Pics:
    DPy5Dy3VAAEbTPQ.jpg DPy94tCUIAAlrtY.jpg DPzMhiTVwAAsmd_.jpg DPzXPVNU8AAfOSf.jpg DPzXPVMVQAAUDAX.jpg DPzXPVNU8AEkeqn.jpg DPyxfJHVAAIq_sY.jpg

===============================================

Upcoming schedule announcements!!

(A)

It's real! Hinachan is gunna participate in two performances of the solo concerts announced last night with Yuihan, Rikachan and Naachan.
    The U-17 one and the STU one :1st: Fuuchan will also be with her. And Yumirin is also double dipping in the Seijin one and STU one as well. Congrats! Loving these management decisions.
    https://twitter.com/s_egg/status/935880420880613376

Edit: Mobame just came in, apparently Hinachan didn't know about this (also with Yumirin and Fuuchan) and she is also surprised by this announcement! She said she is excited to perform with the senpais and won't lose to them! :v:

(B)

Hinachan will be in the bonus performance for the 7 Prefecture tour on Dec 24th as with the other underage young members on the afternoon one. And as a whole group as well on the evening one.
    http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/869

Mobame stuff

I don't post much mobame related things here but I gotta share this one.

A few days ago, Hinachan sent a pic of her in the morning before and after no-make up. Apparently she is so hcore about this idol work that she has low confidence to show her natural face now (As she covers up with a mask while calling herself "busu"??) and she even went to apologize to us for appearing with no make-up on sometimes. After that she sent another mobame to apologize for her "poor" performance because she didn't take good care of her body and affected her performance. A lot of us went on twitter to tell her she is at no fault at all and we support her because of who she is really is and the effort she put in to all her performances and since she is still young we actually prefer to look at her natural face with some make up or so. And then I guess she read through the comments when she checked those twitter hashtags and sent us more pics of her with no-make up on...

Sometimes I think Hinachan is too harsh on herself but I guess she really takes this idol career really seriously and want to be the best as we can see it in her passion and will to achieve that dream of hers.
    Screenshot_20171128-035715.png

==============================================

Bonus stuff:

- Another Yamaguchi TV news program has a segment of the Yamaguchi tour performance and they showcased the Yamaguchi origin members.

The girl news anchor became a STU hako after going to cover the news of their lives 5 times lol

- Oh mah gwad another netshop monthly edition of Hinachan sets...I'm good for now maybe I will grab it the next time I go to Japan lol
    DPx7iq8W4AIvxg-.jpg

- Her schedule for the STU individual HS event
    DPr3CSnUMAAWkl9.jpg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I am suppose to be studying for my finals but the management has forced me to update the Hinachan thread...DAMN YOU MANAGEMENT WHY SO MANY COOL STUFF ANNOUNCED!!??

Big News you need know to about Hinachan

1. The Yamaguchi musketeers (Miu, Yumirin and Hinachan) will appear in a roke show together about touring in their local Yamaguchi yeeeeeeeey!!

Program title: "Ko no Machi ni Aitai"
    Jan 1 ~ Jan 15 2018 (Part 1)
    Jan 16 ~ Jan 31 2018 (Part 2)

I think there is actually just 2 parts, they just repeat the show daily for the whole month lol
    https://twitter.com/hina_iwata0221/status/940499801824620544

2. SetoBingo!! errmergerd probably a lot of you guys know this already but Hinachan's reaction to that fake Aki-p is what I want her to show more of this side on TV XD
    https://twitter.com/setobingo_ntv

DQ2EH2tUMAEcSwA.jpg DQ2EH21VQAA_XW8.jpg DQ2EH23UMAU_RUd.jpg

3. AKB Kouhaku. This is the snippet of the event. STU performance start 1:50.

Whats gold here is that Hinachan and the other STU girls appeared as backstage guests and Hinachan's composure of handling the interview was better than the others I think lol even tho she was mumbling as well. But not as bad as Kanon and Fuuchan messing up their catchphrase or Miichan almost tripped herself over the cable mics lmao
    DQrUXYNU8AAtHBZ.jpg

Bonus: Hinachan's face getting sax-blocked lol
    DQsFLb3UIAApZVk.jpg

4. B1 Handshake results for debut single. Iwata Hina 0/28

Well tbh it's not looking well on the papers for Hinachan since she is the current number 2. Fuuchan fan base seem to have strengthed and settled, along with other members fan base already catching up and even passing Hinachan results so far.

Appreciation slot unlocked: Feb 12 @ Osaka
    Appreciation slot "almost" unlocked: Feb 25 @ Tokyo

5. The bonus Christmas Tour will have a stream! *wink wink*
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/940058641964589057

=======================================

Useless news you need to know about Hinachan

1. 4K Hinachan and Marina representatives recieving the certificate for Yahoo Search Awards in Yamaguchi prefecture which STU was the most popular keyword in 2017 :D
    DQ0vpG5VQAAoPVb.jpg

2. The handkerchief that the members were given to write on during the MV was about their dreams or hopes. Hinachan wrote was "(I hope we) become a group that is loved (by people)".
    Great selfless kid. T ^ T
    DQu2ZZtUQAcaqUj.jpg

3. Though the Request Hour application is over, here is a throw back Potato Hina doing the blowfish monomane signature move.
    https://twitter.com/Draft2_Rhodos/status/939848066076622849

4. Showroom in an hour!! This will be a morning stream since like forever, I wonder if she can get up on time lol
    https://www.showroom-live.com/48_IWATA_HINA

Translations for SR, blogs and mobame would have to wait tho after I'm done finals rip...which not to mention there is also the Documentary for me and my team to sub (and probably Imousu and Setobingo in the queue too...). It's still gunna be the best effing Christmas holiday I will be having anyways XD

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  10. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Urgh, I've so many things to translate too. Someday I'll catch up ... but today is not that day [hehe]

But at least we've our priorities straight; First getting out at least some of the news of our Oshi, and then some more irl work lol
    I might not comment as much in Hinachan's thread anymore, but I'm always reading through your summaries and translations! Keep up the good work!

She's getting more beautiful with every day btw
    Especially cute in the Setobingo Announcement video <3

11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

LOL Imopiyo :XD:

I was surprised at how wooden Azu was, and how articulate Kaho was, in that same backstage SR... backstage at Kouhaku is always gold anyway, but got some great new perspectives on members in that pressure cooker. :approve:

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Aww yeee light make up morning piyo right now :D

And she is auditioning for the Renacchi Theater woooooooot
    https://www.showroom-live.com/48_IWATA_HINA

She doing both Romeo and Juliet perfectly wow she has amazing memory
    1513116665498.jpg

Edit:
    Stream over. She literally just woke up and did the audition skit. Did anybody else in STU did it too? Hinachan said she practiced with Miyumiyu so I assume she wants to audition the gekidan as well.

Also she said she is going straight to Tokyo for work this morning. And seeing the other 3 senbatsu members also did theirs so I guess something is happening there. (Setobingo recordings?)

Anyways she was very energetic this morning probably because she was in the zone of acting XD
    Work hard and safe trip Hinachan! :D

There will be only more work from now on lol no more slacking off XD

Yeah, she getting good with those makeups but I'm still waiting naturally for puberty to hit her real good

Ya haha idk why most the girls was so stiff. It's not like them in their normal SR. Look at Noepii and Rikachan they went rolling in there like a boss!

==========================

Nevermind lol I found the answer to my question. Here are all the girls from each group who did audition skits for the Renacchi Gekidan.

So today Hinachan, Fuuchan, Miichan and Kokoa did theirs just now in their respective morning stream. Aoichan and Cuca did theirs a few days ago. Total 6 candidates so far.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOEOtsfs2LbSu_ar_OzuH4g

Here is Hinachan's, she did really well. Lots of emotions into the roles. Many of us were surprised that she can pull this off too.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Finally I think the best shot taken from the AKB calendar 2018 :blush:

Every month's 20th day is Piyo day yay!!

Okay management...I think will buy this now, sorry wallet kun

DRJHSHyUMAEDihp.jpg

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Useless updates you need to know about Hinachan

- First off, Santa Hinachan XD
    DRUa8kjUQAEO9D_.jpg

- Feb 25 Appreciation slot unlocked! Now Hinachan has 2 days unlocked. One before her birthday and the other after her birthday. :)

- She is currently in Tokyo doing some rehearsals with the U-17 concert. Source according to HKT's Hanachan.
    https://twitter.com/hina_iwata0221/status/943346788601417728

- Hinachan, Yumirin, Fuuchan and Naachan will appear in the coming edition of BARFOUT!
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product...53320&linkId=a9212ecf49db4f1522d5d46b2dad0883

- Also someone made a nice blog about Hinachan
    http://iidadrums.com/3502.html

- Screenshot of her with the fake aki-p
    DRTblltV4AAEyVd.jpg DRTbllqV4AA-W5V.jpg

But most exciting pic this week of all is this from her mobame
    IMG_20171218_015610.png

Do you guys see that fluffy mic!! It's a roke oh mah gwad :eek:

I hope it's next episode of Setorip or any program on tv actually. She is way overdue to appear on tv lol

15. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Santinapiyo is much preferred over the bearded guy to leave us presents and eat our milk and cookies. Teeny-tiny Xmas-morning cheer! :blush:
    Nice that Piyo got into a magazine... but 'barf out' just sounds hilarious for a periodical :^^;:

Faves are mosdef the Rudolph nose one :^O^:... and the amazing, fluffed-hair, Nishino-Nanase monomane. The resemblance is un.freakin.canny :shocku:

It's about time :whistle: Which possibly means the waka teams (a la Su) have gained a weapon -- is this the anti-pentakill? :hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    - Tonakai Piyo is very nice unusual combo of two animals eh XD

- Yeah it's my first time hearing that magazine name but whatever still magazine shot :p

- I think I did see someone say she is literally the reborn embodiment of Nishino Nanase in STU lol but of course facing such wonderful compliment of comparison Hinachan's response is always "Thats not true, I'm busu dakara"(Smart move cuz you know how some fans don't like comparing so and so and will bring a certain member down to make a point.)

- Probably not SU! Cuz if you checked my post on that thread, they are gunna make pizza 5 on 5 with the line up without Hinachan. Also they usually wear gym wear for that show. The only possibility left is either Chare or Seto-rip. But I don't see her mentioning any partners with her....soooooooo.....other wise it's a totally stand alone roke then.

====================================================

And a sneak peek of the new Akbingo batch off shot
    [​IMG]
    Hinachan didn't make it...oh wells but probably we will find out what her lucky rank will be in 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Maybe it's (only) this one;
    12/28(木)15:50 山口放送?「やまぐち 2017KRY 年末大感謝祭 ~今年もいろいろありましたSP~」岩田、大谷、森下
    http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/976

Though she would had to record it with Marina ...

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Maybe. But we'll find out today if it's setorip cuz its scheduled to broadcast today but there is still no preview pics or tweets about it on twitter lol

I'll make an announcement here...

The Hinachan birthday committee are now accepting birthday messages which they will help you write it on the card. If you wanna congratulate her, I will help you translate it to Japanese and send it to the committee directly.
    Also I would like to gather these messages and send it as a whole so that Hinachan will notice the presence of us international fans supporting her overseas :1st:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g8...EWVZoQIRUmXLN0tk/viewform?edit_requested=true
    DRiJ69LUIAA1hzT.jpg

There is still two months before her birthday so please do PM me earlier so I have time to translate and compile your messages :D

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The Yamaguchi roke show poster oh my gwad. Hinachan too damn kawaii XD

[​IMG]

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Piyo looks like a teeny-tiny samurai's daughter. I feel like I could scoop her up in my hands, toss her up and she'd flap away with those long sleeves lol... Hina-taka! :hmm::blush:

Miu-senpai is more of same, just a taller, more slender version. Yumi looks her usual big-sister-ish but more in a '50s housewife way. :^^;: Can't wait for the roke! :^O^: