Iwata Hina (Hinachan)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    My two oshis have the same motto >w<
    Hinachan's SR was so fun today! She remembered me even though I haven't been able to catch her SR for 3 months ^w^
    Hinachan will be at BINGO today! Can't wait!

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    it's not a coincidence at all. Hinachan seriously wants to be like Sakuratan (height wise as well [hehe])

Yes it was so fun, and it's really been a while since the last time she done a proper showroom, so you didn't miss too much.

Also she said her next stream will probably be in February due to busy schedule. So today's stream is an extremely rare one.

Oh I thought Akbingo will be on new year break this week.

Today's omikuji game was a blast too and I was lucky enough to get blessed by the her with the giant piyo doll XD

Anyways here is the part where I get blessed :XD:

[​IMG]

(The stream quality is Hinachan wifi quality, can't really do anything about it sorry lol)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    why does she cross her feet so much when walking?

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Why are you staring at her legs so much? :chuffed:

Actually Rikachan does that too.

5. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    it was the peripheral vision: "There's some strange movement in the lower parts... what the hell is she doing with her legs?!"

it tilts me off so much, I feel like she's gonna twist her ankle every step or something. But I just feared if it's not some health problem, if not then all cool.

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    :fear:

That's just her trying hard to appeal with the burikko kyara. She don't usually walk like that. I think.

Tho her running form in the Setouchi no koe mv is as hilarious as Sakuratan.

7. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Phew, I thought I was the only one thinking her running form looks strange lol
    It seems like I'm only bashing Hinapiyo all the time lmao

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

It's actually healthy. Women who point their toes inward while walking and running, don't have as many complications giving birth. Something for 27-yr old ex-idol Hina-neesan to be grateful for, I guess...

It can't be something she does ad hoc; she's looking to the side while walking & talking next to someone... she's had to have been doing that for a long time, and it's become muscle memory (prolly from tripping a lot as Imo-piyo lol).

Don't worry -- she can take it :p

Piyo's like a Peep, only under the bright yellow marshmallow... she's made of mimetic polyalloy -- liquid metal. :fear:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Don't worry thats a fair comment.

What I see is bashing is that one of our notorious DD piyochanzu member went to her tissue event and teased Hinachan that he was carrying a Michu tissue with him. And Hinachan gave him some salt treatment lol

I thought it was also like because of the Japanese wafuku thing so women had to walk that. And Hinachan is a girl who loves traditional Japanese culture so...

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

If that was true all Japanese women would walk like that lol... it has to do with Piyo's hips -- that's why it affects her run too. I doubt she grew up in a yukata enough to create muscle memory, as much as I would've loved to see footage of a 100-cm mini-Piyo trying to waddle in one. Tripping over your own feet, despite wearing shorts or a onesie? That'll do... :lol:

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The only way we can find out is to check her other roke clips...oh wait.

12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ One place to check easily, is her walking out on stage at the girl's 7 Pref lives. In the MVs as well. Even her audition video and the doc should show a bit, though I don't remember any...

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah, thats the thing tho. In my memories she never walked like that. But I'll review it if I am like really really really bored XD

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Hey you suggested confirming with her roke clips, not me... :lol:

Maybe it's just when she's in 'appeal mode'? Aaanyway...

The first SETOBingo can't come soon enough; want to see Piyo in a pure variety/hinadan/talk format, & her tsukkomi in action -- and you know she will. [hehe]

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Given it's Hinachan, I am guessing she would let other girls talk more or follow up on their sentences. And most of the time she would just sit there and be kawaii unless the hosts pokes at her.

She is the passive kind or more likely should I say she don't want people to know how much of a "dirty wota" she is in front of others XD

=====================

Also the LAGUNA MUSIC FESTIVAL just finished. Here is some amazingly high quality screen shot of her. I also put parts of the performance in the main STU thread.

DSsD-otVwAAwOvI.jpg DSsJhJJU0AAAvfZ.jpg DSsJhOLUQAE5qaE.jpg DSsJhOQVMAAOCkB.jpg DSsJhOrVwAEYdjI.jpg

And this shot was by Yamamoto theater manager. This is why we need fan cams.
    DSr8puJVAAAeNAN.jpg

Offshot before the live. It was a cold day.
    DSr-RGbVMAIfMYt.jpg

16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Did you just forget to post one of the best moments? :p
    DSsHompVAAA_jg8.jpg DSsHn0ZVAAAlYo8.jpg

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The best moment was the whole performance today :^O^:

========================

And quick news update. HINACHAN PASSED THE FIRST ROUND AUDITION OF RENACCHI GEKIDAN!!

results.jpg

She will have to do the same skit again in the upcoming HS event @ Jan 7 in front of the director. That will also be the day after their AKB theater performance on Jan 6 this Saturday!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The 2nd audition will be live streamed tmrw!

Hinachan will be on at 1100 ~1130jst
    https://www.showroom-live.com/48_Rena_Kato

If you are free tomorrow please do support her by being there at that time =)

Best of luck Hinachan! Don't leave any regrets!

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Dang...lots of news and updates, I dun even know where to start lol

I guess beginning from the most recent event would be nice.

Important Updates

1. Best of Hs event from yesterday

DS7GJ-RUMAAhkyX.jpg DS7yIRoV4AANzaF.jpg DS63kKHU8AEeB7a.jpg DS7CPQCU0AIKLxA.jpg

Her goal this year is and always has been "STU48 to become a group that is loved by people"
    https://twitter.com/hide_piyo/status/949923903534637061

Or another version of that would be "oshi only her" XD
    https://twitter.com/yunahinachan_/status/949907566355623936

Fashion model spin
    https://twitter.com/hide_piyo/status/949895624819851269

Quit the DD life people, oshi one girl is good enough
    https://twitter.com/hide_piyo/status/949893554159026178

2. At 11am during the HS event, it was Hinachan's group to do their 2nd audition in the Renacchi Gekidan.

Self-intro + script
    Summary:
    She said to the director she was 14 years old but already been an AKB fan for 8 years. Everyone just wowed.

Her script acting was average good compared to other girls. And her group had some strong actors in it so it kinda overshadowed her but you can hear the director scrible some notes down, so it might be a good sign. Then afterwards she told us in mobame she was hella nervous and messed up a bit. Hope she gets even a minor role in this gekidan, it would be a very fun and good experience.
    https://twitter.com/Wolfy_tan/status/949839150752055296

After the script they were ask to do a ad lib + "tell us your strong and weak points"
    Summary:
    The theme was "Getting angry and talk about the food you ate yesterday". Hinachan's ad lib was an interesting one.

She was complaining to a person who bought soft boil eggs for her in the convenience store but didn't heat it up
    She was upset because she wanted to eat it while it was still hot, and since there was also no microwave in the hotel
    She was pissed
    She really really really wanted to eat that hot soft boiled egg
    (I have never heard Hinachan uses rough words like oi and omae in a very cute but angry tone, its so refreshing XD Also her front bangs was so much it was just too cute I cried happy tears. I really can't wait for the Setobingo hosts asks her to do these muchaburi acting)

The director said cut and gave her a comment: just eat it cold lol

***BTW that person who bought the cold soft boil egg for her sounded like Yumirin and I asked her in her guerilla showroom after the event if my guess was right. And she did say it was real and told me to ask Yumirin herself. So I take that as a yes to my question LOL.

Hinachan decribed her strong point as "hating to lose". Weak point is "having a lot of weak points" such as bad at studies, sports and loves to cry.

https://twitter.com/Wolfy_tan/status/949839867176894464

==============================================

Minor News

3. She did a guerilla SR like I mentioned above after the HS event and I will dish out the summary in a few days which will include the last one of the New Year Stream.

4. And Yes there are tons of her blog I'm like lagging behind but I'll dish them out. Don't worry.

5. Once again I am still recieving the birthday wishes to Hinachan, and will happily translate it for you. And I don't think I have mentioned in my last post but the word maximum is 80 words. That is for everyone even the Japanese local fans.

Feel free to send me a PM! Or if you just want Hinachan to know there are international fans supporting her, just write up your message and throw it in here.
    DS5gJGLV4AAzlHU.jpg

So far I can leak this info to your guys that the birthday comittee has gathered around 130 messages for her! And lets add on to that amount by us international fans!
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g8...EWVZoQIRUmXLN0tk/viewform?edit_requested=true

6. Hinachan is still loving to play 7 Narabe and she a very active player even she has a very busy schedule. If you want to play against her please try out your luck in the game by the match making system! Her most appearance reports usually come around 1500 ~ 2000 jst.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...hichi-narabe-the-game-has-released-now.20949/

7. Also last but not least, if you haven't checked out the STU48 senbatsu performance in AKB theater yet, please go do that right now. The girls poured their idol souls out and it was an amazing performance that will surely be legendary in future years.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Toldja she can tsukkomi... just watch, she'll have her Piyamasa but as she gets older and more experienced, a really funny tsukkomi will emerge [hehe]

Knowing a bit about her mom... she has to at least have received some prime tsukkomi, so lots of material to mine lol

EDIT: it's funny the one ad lib she was asked to perform, involved a tantrum over a soft-boiled egg. Isn't she a chick? :^^;:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018