1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwata Hina (Hinachan)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I did the both hand koibito hand shake style. She remembers me and was very happy and then her eyes widened like a marble and held my hand tighter. The security pushed me out and then I said to her ganbatte kudasai in sousenkyo.

Sasuga my oshi ToT

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ I think @marioworldakb can go to heaven peacefully.

Better than not washing your hands. I think you might as well preserve that hand in acrylic !

Well done! :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I still get to meet her the last time in June 17 right after ssk. And I know this will be a congratulating one with ending in happy tears ( ・A・)/

Hinachan rank in come on!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah lol Both parties was surprised and didn't know what to say or react because they didn't want to make a scene so they just nodded their heads and smiled at each other and went on their ways.

The funnier story is that I missed out this tissue mission because I decided to leave Tokyo to head out to Kagoshima an hour early...

And I was literally walking around that area a day earlier.

This memory is gunna haunt me for the rest of the year.

• Old Old x 1
  7. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ Side topic...How did you find Kagoshima? I thought the volcano island in the bay (Sakurajima) was quite cool. It was a nice bayside city with nice weather.

To make this Hina-chan relevant....you did have to pass by Yamaguchi to get down there by Shinkansen right ;)

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    When you thought Niigata was countryside , come to Kagoshima lol I was walking in the skirts of the city center for 15 min until I saw a person walking on the streets. The black pork was pretty nice tho and the Sakurajima was cool since it is still active and you can see some mini eruptions every 3 min. https://twitter.com/marioworld929/status/1004274999421632512?s=19

And yeah we flew past Yamaguchi to get to Kagoshima. Also was in Fukuoka yesterday and now I'm in the holy city, Hiroshima. Gunna grab some STU goods if I can find some in tower records CD shops and visit aeon mall and I got tickets to watch a Hiroshima Carps game tonight.

Hopefully that the members will be handing out tissues in these few days...

• Old Old x 1
  9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Old Old x 1
  11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I will probably need 10 bottles to drink away the kuyashi tonight

• Old Old x 1
  12. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    I'm sad too. Buuuut we'll do better next year! I'm sure we can make her rank.

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I hope at least that she'll appear in the 101-120 ranking whenever that's published and then next year we'll get to see her making a speech and holding a trophy at the SSK.

• Like Like x 4
  14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    During the handshake event yesterday I was chilling with my Piyo fam half of the day because we were all worried about Hinachan. I only had 1 ticket unfortunately for her but I told her I would return back to my country and support her and become her tan oshi. She was happy to hear it and said thanks in the most sincere manner.

Yesterday night Hinachan did a SR at 8pm which she finally bursted out in tears that she holded in for 2 days straight. So I had to watch the whole thing until 9pm and I threw my first ever Tokyo Tower and then typed an essay in Japanese to cheer her up on twitter.

The reality is that she was the chosen number 2 in STU and she didn't deliver any results so she was taking it really hard on herself and feels sorry for wasting all the managements investments and chances wasted on her over the past year. But we obviously know it's not her fault at all of the slightest bit. Hinachan has an overly strong sense of responsibility and majime in this area somewhat like Naachan.

Even during the ranking reveal event, she did not even turn her head to us which is her oshi seats placed right in front of her after Yumirin was announced. Not until the last moment of the event she stood up and turned to us and bowed twice for 10 seconds and walked straight down the staircase.

The Hinachan female fan sitting right in front of me was crying so hard she had to leave half way through the event. And the STU block was pretty much dead for the entire event but most of us still stuck with our oshi and golf claps for other groups until the end. At least we have good sportsmanship unlike NMB fans rage quitting after the top 2 of their group was announced in undergirls lol

But yeah during the handshake, most of the STU girls were hanging in there until the 2nd single announcement and everyone bursted out in tears. But some members held it in to finish their handshake slots and kept their smile up. Fans also went in encouraging and worried about their oshi too but I guess some of the female fans couldn't handle it and cried on the benches right after their hs was done as I witnessed and some guys too.

For us Hinachan fans, we were super worried all day because we all know how frustrated Hinachan was since she didn't rank in and got bumped down a rank in the 2nd single. But she still held her head up and her smile was professional as always during the handshake.

It was not until when she got home in Yamaguchi and turned on SR where she cried for 10min straight without reading a single comment. But she recovered really quickly and so everyone was relieved as she finally got her feelings out.

And she is doing a morning SR right now and she looks very genki except only that she overslept a bit and have some huge pouch under her eyes probably because of the tears she cried.

Other than that it's a new day and a new semester for STU and Hinachan. Keep your head up Hinachan! (^o^)/

And just a side note...At the end of the SR Osaka was hit directly by a 6.1 magnitude showroom and I also felt it in Nagoya. And everyone was spamming earthquake comments and the last minute of the stream cuts off with Hinachan telling everyone to stay safe.

And here is damage done so far. https://twitter.com/fielgod1114/status/1008501689677070336?s=19

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hinachan... :cry2:
    I just managed to watch the 2 showrooms, and I was wrecked at her crying. I want to tell her that everything will be just fine, that she shouldn't blame herself because she did everything she could and she really worked hard for it, and that next year she will definitely rank!
    HINACHAN! I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER! PIYOCHANZU ARE BEHIND YOU SO DON'T YOU WORRY!
    (I'm thinking of getting a part time job just to buy more votes next year lol)

OTSUPIYO DESHITA!<3

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Same. I will definitely work harder for her. I just want her to smile on that stage and reassure her hard work is definitely not wasted.

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  17. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Ahhhh she doing cooking SR now.... Oishiiii

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Unfortunately I have to miss this one because I'm watching the Japan vs Columbia game in the bar lel

• Old Old x 1
  19. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I've been watching both lol
    Go Japan! Go Hinachan!

• Like Like x 1
  20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Btw I've been photocard hunting in all the 48G shops of Akihabara and I only found 4 Hinachan pics I actually needed...This is unbereevable, her photocards are so damn rare. They have all the popular members in stock except Hinachan and this is Akihabara we are talking about here.

And most of the shops had only this small sad STU corner in them .__.

IMG_20180620_051320.jpg

Oh and I forgot to post these two photocards I traded in the Nagoya Dome venue with other wotas the other day.
    IMG_20180620_052533.jpg
    Hinachan photocards too popular...
    The black ver took an Isogai Kanon and Okappa to trade
    The pink ver took Oda Erina and Tanaka Natsumi

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 3