1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Since everyone here is so stupid...
    WI*ZONE 1st Recruitment :banana:
    http://ticket.interpark.com/Global/Play/CBT/GoodsInfo_CBT.asp?GoodsCode=19002862&lang=en
    19002862-06-1.jpg 19002862-06 (1)-1.jpg
    Registration period: 02/22 - 03/17
    Requirement: you only need an INTERPARK account, an IZ*ONE's fancafe ID, and lots of CC
    Since it's available globally, make sure to prepare enough money because the overseas shipments fee is so expensive ㅠㅠ

Quick FAQ:
    - Is it different with WI*ZONE Japan Fanclub?
    Yes. Basically this is like your typical K-idol FC, hence those benefits are available for IZ*ONE's Korean activities (korean concert ticketing, attending korean music show). So, if you want to touch your hand with IZ*ONE in Japan, you should have the Japan Fanclub (although it's more strict geez).

@Akusaiko It's on next week (w/ Eunbi + Wonyoung-chan)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. welp

welp Next Girls

I suppose it's the same for IZ*One
    https://www.soompi.com/article/1305...ls-how-much-the-group-spends-on-food-each-day
    Seventeen's manager talked about working with large group.

It's said the interaction time with the member was cut in the latest hi-touch. Previously, it was 5 seconds thus, the fan could make brief conversation with the member but, it was cut to 2 seconds.

I had known that.
    BTW, I spread the rumor as "rumor", nowhere I said it was true.

The rumor came out before the MV was released.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Sakura cut at Everyone Kitchen, still no sub or at full ver, pls share a better link here later if u can find one

For some reason, Pls use and post supportive love comment with #LEECHAEYEON on any izone official site especially utube and twitter in every post we made, to counter some crazy kneitz, as per request by others WIZ*ONE movements, tq

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  4. Suweren

Suweren Kenkyuusei

What, why? What are they freaking out about again?

5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

part of the reason and story is written here by this 'not so good site':^^;:
    https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...s-up-against-netizens-criticizing-her-visuals concern of chaeyeon being dragged into the madness again, some ppl are use # just like international fans did to support lisa from bp, it's for cheer up their family especially their mother

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Any Chaeyeon hate talk is always related to her looks. It is so unbelievably stupid but I think just discussing it on Twitter is what the trolls want and shit clickbait sites like Allkpop feeds on that reaction. imho it’s always better to talk about how awesome someone can be like this fansign account

https://twitter.com/bex0527/status/1099629901294891008

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Yup, that is y just use #, site like allkpop are known for exaggerating thing even write a twisted fact to gain viewer, but story bout it seem to be true anyway, kpop, to many toxic, i remember back chaeyeon crying on pd48 due to his visual, but gladly, she's becoming pride of IZ*ONE now as main dancer and WIZ*ONE love and appreciate her so much, that makes those haters stf for a while

8. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    • Like Like x 8
  9. welp

welp Next Girls

It's not about K-pop, it's the whole Korean society. That's why there was the webtoon "Lookism" and why it was hugely popular.
    I've seen "he" and "his" being used on female idols many times lately. Is this a hipster gender equity movement or just a language confusion?

Sakura complaint about fake handshake/fansign reports/accounts. She said she saw fake reports saying she liked SHINee but she never said so, never said she liked that group. She couldn't understand the purpose of such lies.

By the way, also coming back in April is Twice.

10. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

It's just a tiny things to do, these people are asking a little help, not a hard things, just # with supportive comments, we can ignore this calls, no pressure for anybody too[hehe]

Enozi cam ep16

Vlive now aired
    https://m.vlive.tv/video/114726?channelCode=C1B7AF

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    • Old Old x 2
  11. Suweren

Suweren Kenkyuusei

Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying. So just stupid people doing stupid things. Sure there are different tastes but both girls are at least pretty, and Chaeyon I know for sure has a great personality. To say otherwise is bad will. Haters are a bunch of really sad, pathetic losers typing bullshit from their mom's basement to feel better about their miserable lives. I can't even grasp how can you say such things about young, nice girls. Damn, I'd love to punch them in the face.

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Getting closer to the designed target.
    I suppose it won't be long before they set them up against each other.

13. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Pics of hywon ninja grabbing snacks from fans. Excuse if posted already

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  14. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Wait what ?? The girls are gonna promote at the same time as Twice ? Omg... Now this is going to be something ! I really doubt IZ*One will win this round as they are not backed up by the general public but I believe they will break some of their own records

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ I don't think it's that big of a deal like people make it out to be. "COLOR*IZE" (their debut mini) was released a week before TWICE's "Yes or Yes" and they did just fine.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. tompel

tompel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Sakura update her youtube gaming channel

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ZOMG ! (&%Q(OUQLJPITQT_)WT) K_)B!!!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This is gonna be interesting for sure. As a oncezone I feel like I've already won [hehe]

20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 4