1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Wasn't expecting this family portrait !

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The video itself is fairly boring, especially at the parts where the chorus picks up because it just feels to me like the choreo/dance is missing, but I can't deny that the girls look super pretty :flower:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. WIZONE TV48

WIZONE TV48 Kenkyuusei

Hello guys, I'm WIZONE TV48 from youtube,(if you remember this logo)
    ScreenHunter_3472 Jul. 20 01.41.jpg

last weeks i have 6300+ sub but Naver V live randomly give me copyright strike 3 time in 5 day (the file that most people still keep upload it "v live in bangkok") someone still fine, maybe because they have low view or low sub, and someone get strike the same as me even we only use very short part of it....why i'm so lucky..(><)

now i have to start over again,if some of you guys is my people, please re -subscribed ...or if you guys never see my edit video,please try it, i'm long time 48G fans more then 10 years before i become wizone, i keep put many knowledge of 48g in my edit video that most of new wizone don't have, if you're 48g fans before you know pd48, you will like my channel, because i'm one of you guys:)

My thumbnail can show you that i'm really one of you guys! it sad that most of this video already 10,000 - 300,000+ view and still ongoing, but now, no one find this video on suggested videos because the view is too low!

Oh! if you see New video of Fairy Chaewon..(about NAKO) that she post this morning..she help me too, in her new video pin comment:) i hope my people see that message!

.....right now...the name of new channel is IZONE PD48...please join me!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4JcCBVgXV5Sn3kqrX-G5dg/videos

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Izone interview in the taiwanese program new show biz with eng sub

Credits to izsubs

Izone interview in mtame bang with eng subs

Credits to mizo

Izone will be modelling the sneakers max in nonno magazine (20/7)

D_umpUKWkAY3bkD.jpeg D_2db3YU4AI7XQo.jpeg

Izone performed buenos aires and la vie rose in buzz rhythm.

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av59926927.html

It seems izone will perform for the first time in japanese tv the song "you are in love aren't you?" In the fns of fuji tv (july24) .

https://twitter.com/fns_kayousai/status/1152797851539431429?s=20

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

6. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Joined by Kwangbae
    (who is there just to eat)
    (and all i'm doing is watching her do so)

Edit: Yena behind the camera

7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@theobserver yes, fairy chaewon is also there too

there is new news and movements made by woollim ent, hopefully this is not what people might thinking, even if it is, hopefully even if it is, pls don't take our izone leader and fairies into those rocket
    https://twitter.com/woollim_ent

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

It felt weird to me seeing the Izone members at the Produce X 101 finale. Maybe because it feels like they have nothing to do with the new season or aren't even following it either because of their busy schedule or just lack of interest or involvement. Although kwangbae wrote about remembering when she was a contestant and the starship girls were showing some support when a starship trainee got selected.

9. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Same feeling like when WannaOne attended Produce 48 Finale, tbh.

10. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Relax, if they join, prolly they will join after those 2.5-year-contract ends (just like Yena and EVERGLOW) :rolleyes:
    My bet is Chaewon prolly will join Woollim's new GG while Eunbi will go solo since she'll be too old to redebut (although Woollim is sh*tty at promoting solos).

Or when IOI girls attended Broduce 101 Finale :fear:

11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Lol, I didn't like how long that 2.5 year contract was but now I really wish it gets extended through some impossible means.

Imo it felt less awkward in the PD48 finale because both wanna one and IOI were there and probably because Daehwi wrote one of the concept songs.

12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I mean the girls were there during the Produce X 101 The Beginning episode that was the introduction to the show, and Eunbi did a recording for them to wake up on the Sports day they had. Sakura wrote a super long mail about the finale but I haven't read it yet to avoid spoilers, and Hitomi also spoke about how being at the finale awoke a lot of memories from their time being there. It didn't feel unnatural or weird to me that they were there.

13. IkemenSteelD

IkemenSteelD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I wonder if they'll also be special guests on the finale of Produce 101 Japan. :^^;:

I didn't watch the boys' season of the Produce series, but I did root for Wanna One and was happy they had a successful run. It hasn't dawned on me yet, the PDX101 finalists will become little brothers of IZ*ONE, as well as the PD101JP finalists most likely. I'm expecting cross promotion between them to help the new kids gain momentum, though historically, boy groups have a larger fan base than girl groups.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@GATX105 yup we do like extended contracts idea, @sakurappu Eunbi ain't too old, she still can re debut again with chaewon, as one of respected trainees at woollim also with her stance as a leader of izone atm will add more plus to his re debut chances, also Yena never stated to join EVERGLOW either, only EVERGLOW did stated b4 that they are happy (too obviously that they want her) to accept yena if she want to join them, as said and concern by many, ppl shouldn't rushed to be happy about this, the new gg future is still uncertain, cuz those new gg might ended up flopped, most fans are taking their time observing these new gg like EVERGLOW to see if they do well or not, ioi give em lessons

15. welp

welp Next Girls

If X1 is big since debut, most likely, X1 will be sent off to help promote Produce JP group.

Not know about Japan, but in Korea, girl group is more public friendly in general.

I want Produce JP S1 to succeed just so I can watch S2, girls' season. I'm also torn if I want X1 to succeed. If it does, Mnet will be even bolder with the rigging. If it doesn't, Produce series will be suspended indefinitely.

Peoples offend the idea of Eunbi joining Rocket Punch 'coz she will be too old to re-debut in a new group and forget that Rocket Punch will be new group no more when Eunbi is freed from IZ*One. Anyway, it is noticed that Rocket Punch's Facebook account is "rcpc06" suggesting it is no plan to change the number of member, Eunbi and Chaewon have yet been planned to be additional members of this group.

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    every companies are really raking their brain whether to put their respective produce girls or not in the team. ioi is popular but indvidual popularity didnt really help much in their own respective group. i mean mina sejong nayoung in gugudan cant do anything to the group n pretty much will be disbanded or hiatus for years.

17. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    But for (current) K-pop standard, debuting at 25 (26 according to Korean age system) is quite old. Of course you would mention Kahi who was debuted at age 30, or Park Bom / Sandara ... but that's 10 years ago. The era is changing, more girls debuting at younger age thus making 25 is considered as "too old".

Speaking about EVERGLOW and Yena, I didn't say Yena wanted to join them later tho :rolleyes:

I think the best example of "mixing" the Produces and other trainees is ABSIX, since there's 2 Wanna Ones, 2 MXMs (who used to appear in PD101S2), and one former Stray Kids contestant. Maybe beside learning IOI's fault, the agency should learn from BNM how to "mix" the girls and other trainees :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/maiyanee/status/1134914150214361095
    (spoiler: there's IZ*ONE @ this ranking)

But if you're talking about which one is more public friendly in Japan, all of them are nothing compared to "Japan's favorite oppas" :awesome:

18. welp

welp Next Girls

Longer complied version of G Market CF.

You must be confused. Gugudan's Nayoung was not a part of I.O.I, Pristin's Nayoung was.
    I believe former I.O.I's members do help their respective current groups to some extents. At very least, Gugudan gets more gigs as Sejeong's group.

Personally, I find Everglow promising and I don't think Yena will have better choice but to join this group.

Age is not much of the problem if the member fits with the group.

There will never be the formula for such. The success always will be unpredictable unless you're from a giant agency.

The chart only told how IZ*One fared against other female groups, not really told about the overall music market.

I believe Japan's national boy guy group is SMAP ojisan. I read they got support from the president of Japan Foundation after the departure from previous agency.

19. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

This is quite off-topic

There is a surged of Arashi videos with Korean subtitle in Youtube quite recently. I don't know why. Even, the comment translated by Netizenbuzz about Arashi is quite positive. Where BTS??? Is it to preventing from going head to head with Johnny's group like the tweet trying to imply?

20. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Even the giant agency's idols are not too successful like their sunbae-nim *cough*straykids*cough* :rolleyes: NCT used to be called as "not too successful" until last year.

Overall music market is lot harder since not only against male groups, but also solos like Hoshino Gen, Yonezu Kenshi and Aimyon (who are faaaaar more public-friendly in generals) [/quote]

If you read the next tweet, SMAP were more popular than Arashi in terms of public recognition until their disbandment. After that, Arashi took the spot.
    Also, actually it's 3/5 of SMAP members that departed from JE (Nakai and Kimutaku stay @ JE) and of course they got supported since basically JE will use every ways to block them from appearing in TV (fortunately, the TVs still have trust with them and JE has zero knowledge about internet lol).

Arashi used to be super popular in Korea -thanks to Hana Yori Dango. Even they had concert in Seoul in the past. Also, K-Arasicks are pretty big there (i do follow some of them in IG).
    Speaking about surging of old videos, Arashi is going to 20th Anniversary this September and just released their best album at same week with Buenos Aires so everyone feels nostalgic (and thankfully JE doesn't know how to block YT videos lololol)

BTS? Prolly Japanese are still mad at them because that atomic bomb t-shirt scandal hence they try to block them :rolleyes:
    There's a baseless rumor that JE was the one who "blocked" BTS from appearing in MSta YE SP and Kouhaku with using that atomic bomb t-shirt scandal so more JE boys got invited to those show (especially Kouhaku). Actually it's not surprised since JE loves to block everyone :censored:

Now back to IZ*ONE topic

• Like Like x 1