1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Kenkyuusei

IZ*ONE today TGC performances

Articles about iz*one at TGC
    https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1868815
    feel so excited for another izone visuals members Minju and Chaewon TGC runway debut soon:blush:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    I think Wonyoung did really well but I feel bad for the awful fringe they gave her :cry2:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. biboloxo

biboloxo Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If any of you follows 46G, that awful make-up will become a usual thing that you see in TKC. ;))

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bingo

Bingo Kenkyuusei

Why? it matched their concept style.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
  6. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

Yena's childhood fatal illness was mentioned in a show.

Many HKT's members came to the concert in Fukuoka and posted this group shot on their SNS.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    Because it was cut unevenly? The middle is longer than the part directly above her eyebrows and then the ends on the side are long again.

hcg0hljo74l31.jpg

In the picture you posted, the model on the far right as well as the one with lighter hair and most of the girls in the front row have a really nice fringe. If they had just straightened the fringe or washed that part of the wig and put a curler in it, it could have looked really nice as well. And it's not that Wonyoung doesn't fit a fringe cause she looks really good with a fringe in fan edits.

DvXbwasXgAIRNGL.jpg DvXbwapXQAAbrWm.jpg DvXbwadXQAAXoGt.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Kenkyuusei

IZ*ONE Vampire full Audio

I had a mixed feeling when heard it, i like each time they start singing the chorus, like at 0:53 - 1:22 on the video, that's the only part when their voices and lyrics match well with the music, each time they sing solo, i become like this :hmm: , but i knew the live performance will slay it, like suki before

• Like Like x 3
  9. ShulQ

ShulQ Kenkyuusei

Iz*One #StyleVlog in LA Teaser (Release on 17th September 8pm KST)

Now I really wish they just film a show where the members go on a trip for a good few days

Final Episode of Iz*One Arcade

Hope there will be a S2... whether it be in Korea, overseas, bungee jumping or water sports, I'm all in

• Like Like x 2
  10. sakurappu

sakurappu Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Sayaka ✈️ Moeka/Wonyoung
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    Where did the author even get that last bit from lol???? If you listen to what the J-Line says during events and concerts, or if you read what they write on SNS/mail, you'd know right away they have 0 intention of quitting the group before its inevitable disbandment. They look extremely happy and grateful to me. Especially Hitomi, who isn't a senbatsu member, gets a lot of opportunities through IZ*ONE, and even Sakura, who is senbatsu locked for both AKB and HKT, has voiced time and time again how grateful she is for receiving these deals that she hadn't received as a 48G member (not phrased like that but saying like "I'm so happy I can do things that seemed impossible before" etc).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If any, those 3 may be consider to leave 48G once the contract ends [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Kenkyuusei

i'll considering to rob a bank just so i can keep buying izone stuff if it's really happening :XD:

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    Speaking of, I really hope they open a second sign up round for the official fan club soon...

15. welp

welp Kenkyuusei

Ain't even AKB itself risky of being not invited? :awesome:

Twice was rumored to be banned/canceled for 2 last years too.

The last paragraph "the three Japanese members of IZ*ONE are being bashed in Korea due to the breakdown in relations between Japan and Korea. It is so bad that the Japanese trio is considering quitting the group" was there to tell everyone what a clown the website was.

https://twitter.com/iamonlywhoiam/status/1171645636346884096?s=21
    Wonyoung and Sakura will guest a Japanese show "Bakuhou" on 20/9, 7 pm (JST).

16. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Lol what a load of shit. If anything Korea/Japan relations are in better shape than they've been in decades. Just don't bring up the fucking Yasukuni Shrine ever again.

17. Zerase

Zerase Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    there is currently a big tension between Korea and Japan due to Japan restricting some Korean exportation materials, some experts say the relations are the most tense now since 1965. It is rumored that this is the reason why IZ*ONE is releasing two back-to-back Japanese singles instead of a Korean comeback (saying that Vampire was probably meant to be released around Halloween and the Korean comeback in September, but the single has been rush-released which is why there aren't any PVs for the unit songs and there is a Korean song being used as a b-side)

18. woque

woque Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Kenkyuusei

Just let the political issues handled by the politician, we already fed up with those issues, in terms of members, izone and twice are not much difference, and we didn't see yet both gg being intensely banned by both country, "the Japanese trio is considering quitting the group", "mina will leaving twice after participating in her group new album" and more others bla bla news, yet twice already gearing up to make a japanese cb, probably so do with izone, for their long awaited korean cb, Dreamcatcher, bp, and few others kpop idol also currently promoting in jpn, their agency just doing their business normally as always, yet, only twice and izone got detailed story involving the "banned news" like sakunakotomi considering to quit from izone , also mina quitting from twice, without any source, it just Rumor rumor rumor ... Gossip gossip gossip ...[hehe] if the news is legal, their agency would officially giving out statements, So, as fans, especially izone fans, better help us report those false information or/and malicious defamation, instead by just sharing those kind of news links here

follow the steps http://iz-one.co.kr/en/notice-en/this-is-off-the-record-entertainment/

Another song from vampire single being released to us, also, me after heard it, shinkansen?:^^;:, after awhile, i went :hmm: same reaction as their song 'vampire'
    'Shigaisen Nanka Buttobase'

so far, love bubble is the best song i've heard from the single

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  20. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    As I mentioned in another forum, if the next release is the 4th single then that means the conflict between the countries is affecting the group. In my opinion, Love Bubble was definitely meant to be part of their Korean discography, this with the fact that there 2 unreleased korean songs makes me think there are certain issues that don't let them to release more korean discography.

Another topic I want to discuss is about Buenos Aires, I think it was going to be a Wonyoung as center song, originally. Why? Because the line distribution is the same order as the previous single (the PD48 ranking), it reminds me of Nogi's Itsuka Dekiru, where it was originally a Nanase center song but then it was changed for a Nanase-Asuka W-center.

Vampire line distribution is in the actual order, so only BA has that particularity.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019