IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Mwave is now taking orders for each of the three versions signed by random individual members (N.B. these will not be shipped out for at least a few weeks).

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Some interesting info about the composition and lyrics of BLOOM*IZ
    • Eunbi was part of the composition and lyrics team for SPACESHIP
    • Minju co-wrote the lyrics for YOU & I
    • Yuri was part of the composition team and singlehandedly wrote the lyrics for Someday Our Night Will Pass

• Informative Informative x 6
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    And wonyoung was part of the lyrics team in dreamlike

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 4
  4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 2
  5. welp

welp Next Girls

Whoops. Due to PDX vote fraud accusation, police officer has requested travel ban on PD An Joonyoung, 2 other staffers, Lee and Kim, and Starship's vice president, Kim Kangho.
    https://twitter.com/balloon_wanted/status/1191604026527240194

Also, the police and conduct search and seizure again in CJ ENM and an entertainment agency (Starship?).

IZ*One reported guesting 19 Nov episode of Idol Room.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I just ordered a set of 3 for 4200y from a yahoo auctions seller. It's slightly higher than the equivalent Korean price (about 3950y) but Buyee has SAL shipping which is much cheaper than EMS (but slower....but still, cheaper lol). I've seen other yahoo auctions sellers pricing the same set at 6000y...yikes!

• Like Like x 2
  7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    SAL is too slow. おそ〜い

Ahn Yujin is a beautiful beast
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B4fBnz2lswI/?igshid=1d63znn4d8kzv

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    For me, I ordered mine from Ktown4u. :)

Untitled.jpg

9. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I always order from them too. They're good and reliable.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I ordered from ktown too but I think the shipping is kinda expensive -- $30 for me which is almost as much as my order. And yah SAL just takes too long.
    I only got the khino and version 3.

Are we able to watch the release on November 11 from somewhere? This one is very interesting because there are many songs and probably the only way we get to see the 9nin ayayaya.

11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The comeback show will be broadcasted in mnet tv , facebook, in youtube in the channels of Mnet K-POP, Stone Music, Mnet Official YouTube channel at 7PM KST
    and according to this article they will perform 'FIESTA', 'SPACESHIP', 'Sunflower', 'So Curious' & 'AYAYAYA'.

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003296810?cluid=enter_201911050740_00000002

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

just right after they got OK signals by KBS for their albums, the investigation case of mnet turned into disaster, with the PD is admitting manipulating pd s3 & 4 to the police, there's a chance that the broadcast related to izone will get halt like Amazing Saturday and Idol room, didn't know if there's any music show that will react to ban them performing BLOOM*IZ later, hopefully izone schedules still move on according to plans, this gonna be a dire situation for them:cry:

13. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    the network Amazing Saturday airs on belongs to CJ, so there shouldn't be an issue there... not sure about Idol Room though.

Regarding the music shows, X-1 didn't perform at all during their debut (though they still won trophies) in the public tv music shows, it's possible that the same thing may happen to IZ*ONE. I'm hoping not, because just a few days ago they were on My Little Television which is on MBC, but who knows if these news changes the equation now.

• Informative Informative x 2
  14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Personal, I wouldn't care less about what the truth is. Just like what the girls said in their 1st anniversary VLIVE, I will be with them till the end.

However, what I am worrying right now, is the girls themselves. It's just a couple of days until their comeback and they got struck by this news. Feeling guilty (even though it wasn't their fault), shameful (cause they think they don't deserve to be an IZ*ONE's member)... and all kind of negative feelings...

Jesus, hopefully they will be alright...

P/S: is it just coincidence or something that both X1 and IZ*ONE got hit by this kind of news right at the beginning of their comeback/ debut?

P/S 2: read this news right before I decided to go to sleep... Sigh...

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    However, i'm just worrying about our starship couple as the investigation are more pointed towards their agency.
    Well, at least it doesnt affect them to participate in 70th Kohaku uta Gassen this year

16. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Some part of me doesn't want the "real" members of IZ*ONE be revealed. Poor Yuri, Minju, and Chaewon. But the other part I believe Sakura should be the real centre of IZ*ONE. Ugh...

For now just leave the case alone. The Wizone will still buy the albums no matter what.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

yup, many didn't cared about those kind news, but what concerning fans is the ban they might facing with, just right before their long awaited comeback BLOOM*IZ:fp:, they might also can be ban from making public appearance like concerts etceven though it's owned by cj company

18. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Nah, they can do concert in Japan. It's not that far from korea. Nevertheless, IZONE are having good reputations and they've got contracts with other company till now. Oh yeah, and they also have been in the ent industry for almost a year. So, (probably) they will not get any problem.

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Izone are popular and they make money, they'll survive because of that.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  20. welp

welp Next Girls

The police planned a briefing on the ranking manipulation on Nov 11. What a time. I wonder if AKS got a hand in this and, what would happen to AKS if that's the case.

• Informative Informative x 4