1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Nate K-nets reaction: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/201...tml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&m=1
    Wota J-nets reaction: http://chikakb.ldblog.jp/archives/54192336.html

It's interesting that the reactions are completely different. K-nets tend to more supportive w/ the decision, while J-nets reaction are much... worse :censored:

Also, have you read our admin's tweet?

What I fear the most is if they are forbidden to mention 48G during that 30 months contract (like Minhyun's case). That's pretty horrible and could cause fanwar :censored:
    Hope they can meet w/ 48G members during their promotion time in Japan

2. cahbr

cahbr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I mean, the difference in response makes sense. Knetz don't really care about AKB or what happens to the girls once they go back to Japan, meanwhile, understandably, that's what's most important to the jfans. This is best case scenario for knetz who won't have to share them with another country, and worst case scenario for AKB fans.

And yeah, I saw that tweet... hopefully they keep up the humour for 2.5 years lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Do Japanese fans really care more for the well-being and choices of their idols, or do Japanese fans care about their idols being popular again? I think it's much more the latter than the former. Take a hypothetical example, that one of these three want to debut in Korea. Let's pretend in this hypothetical example that one of them has the opportunity to join a group and become a permanent member with a long contract. Let's say that this is exactly what she wants.

I would be willing to bet that those willing to support their idol and those angry with their idol's decision to "leave" them after being supportive for so many years...... wouldn't look as nice as you think it will.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. cahbr

cahbr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I think you misunderstood my point/I wasn't clear enough (ESL). I'm not arguing for one group of fans 'caring' about the girls more than the other or being nicer. I'm saying most fans are inherently selfish and would rather have their idol as close as possible for as long as possible. Therefore it makes sense that the reactions were positive for those in Korea (where the girls will be) and negative for those in Japan (where the girls will be leaving from).

For knetz that means having the 48G girls exclusively working with IZONE, so they'll be more easily accessible to them, and whatever happens after IZONE is over is irrelevant to them. Hence, the exclusive contract is best case scenario and they don't have to share.

For jfans obviously best case scenario would've been if things just continued as usual, but taking IZONE into consideration I'm sure they were hoping the girls would share activities between IZONE and AKB/HKT so they would still be able to see them and interact with them as much/close to as before. For them, they probably don't care that much how popular IZONE gets, their focus is on AKB/HKT for obvious reasons and for them, regardless of what the girls might want, having them be in Korea for 2.5 years is worst case scenario.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Oh! In that case I completely agree with you. :)

6. winner

winner Kenkyuusei

There's probably more than a few jfans that are worrying stupidly like I do.
    - 2.5 years IZONE with no-akb48 stuff just sounds like a bloody long time away. Non-concurrent to focus on this new group I get, but not even 1 AKB/HKT single a year or whatever... I'm getting reminded of Matsui Rena going to Nogi46. :rolleyes:
    - It is outweighed by their chance of doing well with kfans and worldwide fans in general, which is awesome. But I'm not into kpop, and didn't get into Produce48 (just gave it a quick watch). Many jfans will also need to get past that kpop hurdle while only knowing 2-3 members of the group. At least they can perform in Japan too, that's something to really look forward to.
    - Having 2 of their top players away is going to hurt HKT. Like how many years did they take to build Sakura and Nako to their current level.
    - This is on top of our other ace, Haruppi's haitus since the start of the year. Hope she's doing okay. <3
    - Sasshi isn't going to be around forever. Who else do they have to push center... Hana sure. Meru maybe. Miku? Mio OMG!
    - What am I gonna do without Sakura gravure mag shots... Bro, situation is more dire that I originally thought. IZONE needs to be cancelled! :shock:

Its clear this is a fantastic chance they've gotten tho. I really hope IZONE does well.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

You don't even know what Tomochin stuff I have in a box in storage. I'd better take care of it all before my wife gets to the US. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i know some people are saying that sakura,nako and hitomi are going to lose fans,while that is true i think they're also going to gain new fans since they're also going to be active in japan.

also i think the group has very good chemistry considering there are 3 members who don't speak korean

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Nilya Derencli

Nilya Derencli Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

https://www.vlive.tv/video/90238
    https://www.vlive.tv/video/90320

I love this kind of videos! Very funny!
    In these two videos, we see childhood photos of Yujin and Wonyoung.
    There is also a Minju overexcited after their outing in an amusement park. And a Yena wearing glasses, without ... You have to see! [hehe]
    And when Yena tries to explain herself on what happened in the roller coaster... :lol::lol::lol:

I cannot wait to see Sakura, Nako and Hitomi join them and have a good time together.

• Like Like x 4
  10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    WM was hyping up Ggumnamu prior to PD48 so i’m betting WM is as pissed as Sasshi about the exclusivity.

Regarding our 3 girls, here’s my 2 cents:

Sakura
    Like it or not, she’s stagnated in AKB. AKB no longer treats her as “new gen” and instead focus on their own girls (about damn time i say), same with HKT with NakoMikuHana (poor Nako). She’s already at a state where it’s hard to find “new fans” and have peaked, like other top girls such as Sasshi, Yukirin, Jurina, Yui. But unlike those mentioned, she’s without a big third-party agency to back her up and keeping her well-fed with gigs. She also wasn’t part of AKB’s golden era which means whether you like it or not she isn’g exactly that known outside AKB48G (i’m betting my whole life they edited Kenta’s comment on episode 0, it was probably meant for Jurina). Heck, with all that last SSK bullcrap she threw, i’m not surprised that she was actually thinking of graduating from the group, and the only thing keeping her was the thought of unemployment that’s waiting for her outside the door. This gig is actually good for her in a way. She’s gaining new fans and is indeed a fresh face in K-Pop. Knowing that IZ*ONE will also promote in Japan and seeing how TWICE gets gigs, Sakura will probably get more solo jobs in Japan than if she had stayed as HKT. They’ll still hold fansigns in Japan and it’s not like she’s in the theater a lot these days so i don’t see that much of a difference. The only difference is she’ll spend less time in Japan, but it’s not like they’re cutting her off from Japan like what they did with Akicha. Besides, as stagnated as she is, she’s still a top-tier member. If Milky’s fans can wait for 2 years of complete disappearance, i’m sure Sakura’s fans can wait for 2.5 years of Korea-Japan activities. It’s just how purist are her fans?

tl;dr Sakura will be fine. But what about HKT? Haruppi’s nowhere to be found, Hana’s still flopping, Sasshi’s freeloading, Mio’s freefalling, Nako’s going with Sakura, Miku’s on her way to be Haruppi 2.0, Aki & Nappi’s not there yet, and management’s still in denial on Meru.

Nako
    This one is worrying. 2018 was shaping off to be a great year for Nako and was supposed to lead her to greatness and big things in 48G. First WCenter, first Senbatsu, first one-digit SSK rank, all in one year. She’s gaining popularity and spotlight fast, but now she’s gonna be pulled Korea. Sakura’s as established as she can get, but Nako? Barely. Sure, she’ll still be 19 when she returns, but a lot can change in 2.5 years. Heck, a lot can change in just a year (she’s a living proof). Will her fans stay? Will her popularity stay? Will her standing in HKT stay? She’s betting everything to be here (i bet she hates Sae’s guts now lol).

Hiichan
    Actually, this one is actually nothing but positivity. Let’s face it, she’s not exactly THAT popular in 48G, and obviously not on management’s hot eito list. Like Harugon, she won’t be leaving that much behind, and she’ll probably thrive the way Harugon did. She’ll gather new fans in Korea, and even though those fans aren’t guaranteed to follow her back to Team 8, at least when she returns she’s not a nobody anymore and there’s no way management will just put her back inside a Toyota. And idk why but i have a feeling Tochigi will go “we’re the home to kpop start hiichan!” and who knows, maybe she’ll keep her responsibility as Tochigi rep and promote Tochigi while in Korea and IZ*ONE.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    This video is so strangely comforting. I have began the last 3 morning to this video with a cup of coffee.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  12. winner

winner Kenkyuusei

Honestly. My worries are mainly with HKT.
    I'm excited for IZONE. And I'm sure Sakura, Nako and Hitomi will do great with the Korean members just as honeyNUT detailed. Totally agree with those thoughts. :)

Sorry for sounding kinda negative in that previous post. Overly worrying comes natural to me. :^^;:

13. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I'm not sure what to feel about the exclusivity contract yet, but I'm just happy they don't have to travel back and forth THAT much any more. The girls really do need rest.

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It seems Sakura, Nako, and Hiichan will have their access to all forms of SNS including mobame all but coming to an end. I'm wondering if Sakura will still be able to update her YouTube channel.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Well, Sakura, Nako, & Hitomi may be gone from 48 until 2021 but beause IzOne can be very popular as a Kpop group, inviting them to Indonesia would be easier because Indonesian music EOs like Kpop groups.

Hope IzOne can gain success and having tour aboard soon. I never attended a Kpop concert before. If IzOne has concert in Indonesia, can be my first Kpop concert.

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Hii used to be the most popular Kanto member and the managerial's choice from that area. But then stuff happened, her popularity dropped a bit and other names raised. But recently she was getting back to the game, people were saying how she was looking cute again, and she even managed to rank 82nd before all the Produce 48 effect. I actually thought she was going to rank higher with the number of people I saw giving her a massive number of votes. Sure, she wouldn't be part of AKB's senbatsu this soon, she wouldn't have hundreds of thousands of followers on Instagram and most people would still have no idea who she is — at least, we would still have her...—, but you could say that there was this coincidence that when she was about to come back from the dead, via AKB, Produce 48 happened.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. Nilya Derencli

Nilya Derencli Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

New V Live Video

https://www.vlive.tv/video/90433

They talk about pets (revelation!!), their missing Japanese counterparts, horror movies, and so on.
    Hyewon acts her own way and becomes a "terminator" to stop the stream![hehe][hehe]

---------------------------------------------
    @Aka

AKB48 enables them to have opportunities of all kinds. To decide what could be their future career, their future life.
    Hitomi decided to seize a new opportunity and people helped her to make it a reality. Where will Hitomi lead? Nobody knows yet.
    But it's up to us to decide if we want the group to be a failure or not!
    My choice is made!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

nako is going to benefit the most in japan and korea out of the jline

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It's old news but just in case there are collectors like me who are new to vlive & are interested in getting the clips along with the subtitles from vLive

Go to
    http://home.soshistagram.com/naver_v/90026 <---- replace number with desired video

Depend on your download habit, either play file and save video as
    or

using other means ( JD:censored:er , iS:censored:ft , Jak:censored: , etc ) to download the
    e.g
    http://globalv.p.naverrmc.edgesuite..._=1537979872_febd181224ee86617fd26c11b288c370

Click the desired .srt for your subtitles & save as.

Change both file to be same name.

The clips obtained are only for collectors. Please do not re-upload them.

If mods find this post offensive, please feel free to remove it. No harm is intended.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Chaeyon pet is named cherry. Coincidence? Also that hyewon shut down. Guess she not the type for long good byes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk