1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    when we will see the real final line up? thought they gonna release it by now?

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I guess we have to wait for the 1st trial at least, I was kind of expecting that since. That's the moment when the prosecution reveal all the evidence. So we have to wait for at least 15 days.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    The whole lineup was rigged according to this - sounds creditable as it came from the inditement. Also X1 and one member of Wanna One was preselected. Appears IOI is the only group not rigged according to this report though they did switch some members during the first round of unpaid voting. Of course this is just a presumption - it could come out they were too.

While I’m not a huge fan of IZONE and X1 I do feel so bad for the members. I’m not sure if the groups have any hope of continuing at this point. I hope the “real” lineups don’t get revealed mainly because if it was rigged from day 0 it will just further hurt the korean izone members from moving onto other groups. When the Japanese members eventually return I think they will be ok though - atleast professionally. Mentally who knows....

https://www.soompi.com/article/1369...anking-of-a-wanna-one-member-also-manipulated

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 5
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I suppose everyone knows the latest news by now.
    The whole line up was pre determined before the final vote. I'm even assuming it was decided even way before.
    So we have:
    Some members shouldn't be there
    Some trainees should be there
    Some members not at their right place (so "La vie en rose" formation is also a lie)
    Some trainees worked their butts for nothing
    The show partly caused Jurina's burnout; for the fun ?
    At least 4 agencies are involved in bribing (offering entertainment services, we all know what it means), the producer,. Since Woolim is one of them I wonder if Juri wasn't excluded in exchange of a quick Kpop debut promise.
    AKS isn't mentioned and keeps silence so far, I hope they have nothing to do with this mess.
    Is there even a real final vote ? Since the voting wasn't going to matter from the get go, here I wonder if any data was kept or if it went into the bin right away. (for sure Mnet kept the sms votes money)
    Mnet apologied saying they are all at fault. To me it looks like saying "responsible but not guilty".
    Any Korean release looks close to impossible, japanese ones don't look possible either since even the J-line can't work in Japan right now (I'm puzzled their radio shows established before PD48 got suspended)
    No more mention of trainees knowing the songs / choreos in advance, well doesn't mean it never happen

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    At least this says they were decided right before the final voting and not from the beginning. I think things would have gone a lot differently, with some of the top 20 nowhere near there, if it had been rigged from the beginning. They probably knew they wanted Sakura in, for example, but I very much doubt Nako was planned to be in before her Love Whisper performance. Chowan and Hyewon wasn’t on anyone’s radar before Bombaya. Probably wouldn’t have let Miyu or Miru get to the final, etc.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

I can't believe that there's still a soul believing the existence of real winner in this shows and busting their ass in search for the 'real debuted trainees' even after been told it's a rigged setup shows, barking for the real voting data to be revealed to public, as if it even exists after those revelation, instead of finding the culprits, they try to witch hunts the members, claps to them, the innocents kids is being buried, yet mnet still standing straight, what a jokes, and i won't defend aks, the jline are being grilled on fire yet aks still didn't want to makes move protecting them, previous news already stated that there's agency are asking for mnet to eliminate their trainees from the shows with purposely, some or maybe all agency seems to know what actually happened on the PD shows, yet, they just continue it anyway, so fishy

ahh . . . thank you god for giving us this wonderful members lineup, that's all i want to say

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

This is too messed up. I think if they disband, they'll release Bloomiz regardless and it'll have amazing sales.
    Revealing the real ranking is a double sword weapon.
    Because:
    1. Wonyoung, Yujin, Eunbi, Chaewon and Hyewon are already names out there as being rigged. So, revealing the real ranking can save the career of at least 2 of them (Wonyoung and Eunbi) but (will)destroy of the rigged ones.
    The dilemma is if burry even more 3 trainees or all of them.

2. If ranking is revealed IZONE HAS to disband, it's a rigged group after all, all of theirs career will end.

There is no correct answer at this point. The only one not as harmed from this I guess is Hiichan lol

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Honestly what was rigged was the final group of Produce48. It is the hard work of the people in the group that made the name of IZ*ONE be as great as it is now. I don't think that their work should be thrown away by disbandment because of what so called adults did. All the girls did was work hard with what they got and turned it into something amazing. The girls that were wronged by the adults should receive some type of compensation, but the current IZ*ONE should not have to relinquish their hard work.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Everything is rigged .....too bad. I felt bad for all the trainees. Time to punish the greedy/evil producers.

11. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    erii-chan probably is the top one, followed by 10 jp trainees, then the only korean is kaeun (is one korean) thus the group name iz one.
    thank god minju got rigged in tho, them legs

• Creative Creative x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  12. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Yeah, part of me feels like, regardless of how the group came to be, they’ve worked so hard and become a great girl group in their own right, outside of the pd48 show, and it seems wrong to just take that away from them.

• Agree Agree x 9
  13. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Because of the recent news now we got speculation about "the rigged members" based on the agencies that were mentioned. There's no back now, I guess. I'm pretty sure we are all worried about the girls and how it's affecting them. And for that reason this case needs to be solved ASAP. Sadly, for the resolve the reveal of the data will be necessary. And as new information keeps being released each day, I wouldn't be surprised if we end up knowing about sooner. But honestly the reveal of the data will be only to evidence the crime and to please the demands of the people who sued. Because even if with that, it doesn't change the fact that they planned the entire line up.
    Fortunately, the media in Korea is supportive to the girls now, so I don't think there will be any risk for any of them of not getting career in the entertainment industry. For that reason there's no point in still worrying about that data and thinking that it's revelation will ruin the girls. First, it's not their fault and second, all them got rigged equally, the data won't change that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Summary of the news

First bomb: PD series producer (Mr. A) reveals ALL members of IZ*ONE and X1 (+ one Wanna One member) were decided before viewers votes https://m.news.nate.com/view/20191205n39310

Another bomb: According to Yonhap News, the 3 companies that provided "services" to Produce series PD are Starship, Woollim, and 8D Company https://m.yna.co.kr/amp/view/AKR20191206061900005?__twitter_impression=true

But 8D Company claimed they didn't provide that said service https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/112/0003243820

The last one who provided the service was Around Us Entertainment. They admitted that they bought drinks to the PDs, but didn't ask anything about the trainees https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/416/0000252303

Personal comment:
    Actually I'm not surprised with the news since Starship did everything to get into final line-up (especially since Jung Sewoon didn't make into Wanna One /sigh), Woollim is being shady since forever, and 8D Company's CEO is Infinite's former manager so... :fear:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. Henry Dill

Henry Dill Kenkyuusei

Now it is confirmed, the careers of the Starship and Woollim members are over. Those companies will keep them in the dungeon and never re-debut the girls again, because other companies and stans of other groups will use them to bring the new group down. Their only hope is to go on hiatus and reflect, but Starship and Woolim won't let that happen.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

Will this in any way affect Juri and/or Rocket Punch?

17. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Apart from the taint of some of em having been on the show?

Probably indirectly...maybe:
    - Loss of current senior management if they get convicted for bribery and involvement in fraud

- Woolim as a brand is tainted and people boycott their releases

18. Henry Dill

Henry Dill Kenkyuusei

Not unless WY and AJ join Rocket Punch which is unlikely. Starship want to disband Izone asap, so that the negative press stops, but they will dungeon the girls forever. Kpop is shady. Companies and stans of groups do all sorts of unethical things. For example a Knetz confessed, and the details are in this thread, that he ran an very effective negative campaign against many of Japanese girls during PD48 spreading all sorts of malicious lies.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    You mean EB and CW?

Also when I said Woollim is shady since forever, I mean it. They even ranked #2 in the worst kpop agency in korea poll (https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/netizens-vote-for-the-worst-entertainment-agency-in-korea). That's why I went shocked when Juri decided to join Woollim

and that's from someone who has been Infinite fans since 2014

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

I think the information we get until now is still not enough to understand the method of rigging. Are they come up with psudo number of vote and place the member according what they like or they get the vote and move member there and there according to ranking of what they like? I still doubt that CJ E&M is generous enough to put Sakura in no 2 assuming that her ranking is lower. Is it the anomaly in the number of vote during ProduceX101 is not because the rigging but because CJ E&M trying to inflate the number and they found more thing due to that?

Doesnt matter. It is still KPop company producing KPop group. Must grabbed the chances that she wont ever get as AKB48 member right?:fear::fear::fear:

• Disagree Disagree x 5