1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. shinra94

shinra94 Kenkyuusei

Cheated girls get their own group?

Iztwo

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
  2. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Cheat*zone's response: sorry, but Iz*full.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  3. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

how desperate are those eliminated trainees want to be izone members as compensation?, i don't think they wishing to replace any members to join izone anyway, i think their fans are the one that wanted their fav some easy ride of izone popularity and fandom, aren't they're fav supposed to be the real 'national pick' and so damn popular than izone current members, forming new gg shouldn't be a problem for them, they should be rising on top like breeze with their own 'big' popularity, and own efforts, just ask for the winning title from mnet and crowned it to their new gg, i think they just affraid of izone popularity will overshadow the new gg, that's all[hehe]

Just leave izone alone;)

• Disagree Disagree x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    And i don't think AKS would agree to add more mess to the existing one.
    Not to mention it would require another management and another contract with a record label. More expense than planed from the beginning.
    The situation is difficult enough

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    All the rigged out trainees have moved on with their careers... why are people making up all these impossible scenarios that will never happen?

As I said before, OT12 IZ*ONE or disband, there are no other options.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  6. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    if i am izone girl and at the same time knows how j idol and akb48 work, i dont think i want to be part of it. besides the usual softcore gravure, need to entertain guys in a small platform, handshake all the time and also no world tour except some fiesta with otakus..but definitely the boob and ass photoshoot all the time is major turn off.

• Dislike Dislike x 15
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Just is it possible to slow down with this stupid generalisation ?

Like it or not, IZ*ONE wouldn't exist without Akimoto's armies.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Yes, basically. In compare with KPop which an idol being assaulted and called as prostitute in children TV show, being abuse by the choreographer to the extent that he/she had been sent to emergency room and he/she had to pay for the expense, living in a dorm in a poor living condition which he/she had to pay the water and electricity himself/herself, becoming the free slave for his/her company executive’s hobby, still not getting payment even after debut while owing the company a huge sum of debt and when he/she want to withdraw from the group so he/she can support the family, he/she had to pay the company penalty, being AKB48G member is basically the worst. Anything of those as long as not becoming AKB48G members.

Not only that, even Produce101 will not exist without Akimoto idea of senbatsu election.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. madnan1251

madnan1251 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura
    but you are neither a kpop idol or a 48g idol so you dont have a complete idea as to how they experience both lives

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

'common', that's the line ppl use for explainations to defend their oshi, till now, i don't know why taking half naked photo of a young girls idol and spread it to entire country and gaining money from it is a proud thing and a must for an idol in jpn:fear::fear::fear:

• Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    And sexualizing 14 year old wonyoung in side to side, all underage girls dancing boombayah in pd48 is ok apparently...

Edit: look at the first picture in google images when you search 'wonyoung side to side'... f*cking lmao. I don't understand why kpop fans have so much elitism towards jpop

Fyi: they dont do swimsuit/lingerie gravure for members younger than 18 now

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  12. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Just FYI, Wonyoung chose the song herself.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. echibrat

echibrat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    They came up with the choreography themselves, and the teachers + entire production staff were okay with it, literally none of the adults had a problem with a 14 year old spreading her legs and doing a sexy dance like that, meanwhile they have a problem with Gaeun being 'too sexy' and switch her out for Yujin...

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    After Tokyo 2020, the business will go back to normal.~

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Plot twist: they will have kennin with 46G :twisted:

Anyway, to make everyone went shocked https://www.koreaboo.com/news/izones-jang-wonyoung-spotted-risque-photobook-airport/

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Umm... Gaeun being switched with Yujin for I AM center, because the trainers thought it didn't match the sexy-cute concept they were thinking of. Nothing to do with Wonyoung in Side to Side, I bet.

17. Mancave

Mancave Kenkyuusei

Wrong..Gaeun swapped as center because starship had buy the center spot. It is pretty obvious as the reason for center swap is laughable. Gaeun would nailed the center position just fine but in the end they placed last. The whole show is rigged so the "trainers thought it didn't match the sexy-cute concept they were thinking of" is just complete BS.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@Arrend most people knows the shows is rigged since S1, but at least, please provide us links with your statement, a police results etc, if not, that's just another wild accusations
    seems like there's more izone haters roaming on izone thread here, creating unrelated topics and doing their 'ratings fiesta' towards others comments, don't bothered by them, instead, pls helps others to votes izone and spreads out the news about it in your country, it's not for glory and fame, it's for chances and futures, they're need your help and protection, Don't just sit and watching these poor kids been thrown under the bus
    https://www.seoulmusicawards.com/vote.html
    tutorial by fellow wizone https://twitter.com/IZONEVotingTeam/status/1204886616860282880

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Yeah considering if I had to get physically abused, cursed at, not being allowed to eat what or how much of what I want (& need), not having a phone or SNS, getting no sleep for days straight, and if I’m a foreigner get discriminated against (especially one of the non traditional Korean beauty standards)

I’d take the half naked photos any day of the week

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Hopefully.

Gaeun looks like an old lady, Wonyoung looks fresh and cute. Cuteness is justice.

• Disagree Disagree x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1