1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Naw Yeunjung definitely got in fairly, it being between her and Hyeri seemed legit

I honestly felt like Produce 101 season 1 was the most legitimate season

2. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    So if the rumor were true, makes me wonder why that agency couldn't do that in Season 2? Prolly because didn't have enough money to bribe PD-nim? o_O

You don't know that song?

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

KPop lyricist: I will make it as ambiguous as I can. You can have many interpretations. If you think about sex, that is because of you are dirty minded.
    Aki-P: Yes, I am writing about sex. So what?

Anyway, if the news is correct, it is basically half-confirm everyone suspicion of Produce101 S2 and ProduceX101.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...among-the-trainees-victimized-in-vote-rigging

When will they release the news to confirm everyone suspicion for Produce48 :fear::fear::fear:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  4. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    EDIT: Someone else already shared the news so I deleted mine.

Even tough many people is saying it's just a rumor, is kind of weird that it has this specific information. So, the journalist wrote the article based on his big imagination or the information was leaked.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  5. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It could have been pure speculation, both JR and Jinhyuk have been rumored to be rigged out of their groups since day 1. if there are two rigged positions in X1 and Wanna One, it's their positions.
    The only surprising part is Wooseok being the real #1, both him and Yohan had similarly big fanbases so it could be anyone's game, but Yohan as the #1 of PX101 hasn't been questioned at all, which makes you wonder if this journalist would state such thing if he didn't have any information

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  7. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Arriving to Korea from Japan

• Informative Informative x 5
  9. Mancave

Mancave Kenkyuusei

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
  11. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    • Like Like x 3
  12. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Wait for the trial. Read the last sentence:

"The prosecution's position is that the suspected member may be indirectly inferred in the process of investigating records such as evidence in the future trial, but the prosecution will not disclose it beforehand."

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Even if their Korean management threw in the towel (which I doubt they’d do) I can’t see AKS letting IZ*One go down without a fight

IZ*One is a key prototype for AKB48’s globalization. Even if they themselves aren’t pushing the 48G brand much, it’s still better than nothing. And even with that, IZ*One is currently the closest thing to an AKB48 Korean sister group that exist.

Then again, maybe AKS will finally have the balls to make a Korean sister group happen. I always say IZ*One as an early consideration start for one. There is still a 48G fandom in Korea, and it would also be a good opportunity to make either an IZ*One member who a loved Produce 48 contestant a Kenkyuusei member (like Erii or Miho)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    AKS should just go to the Korean management and buy the rights to IZONE straight up. Move their dorms and operations to Tokyo and start anew.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

If that is true, I will be happy. Anyone and everyone that wasn't the perpetrators is basically a victim in this case. Only the perpetrators should be the ones dealt with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's correct, it seems nobody else has mentioned that part. They have only focused in the not reveal of the data. And after that news came out there were articles about CJ manipulating the case, even the TV show PD NOTE made a mentioned about it.
    https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/comment/311/0001088211

On other news the fact finding committee has said that "They won't give up on their right to know the truth"
    http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=261652

TBH, I do think there's something weird going on in this case. It feels like CJ wants AJY to be their scapegoat so they can go back to promote the groups without any problem so they can get back their CF contracts, and anything else they lost.
    And although it's good to see the girls coming back, it feels like all of this was for nothing, just a show. There must be people behind what AJY did and if the case only focuses on him we're not getting the truth and the ones who started this won't be even exposed.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    It is a bit ridiculous to think that no one at mnet/CJ knew about what the PD was doing. If he says he was feeling pressure to keep churning out successful groups, so that's why he rigged the lineups, who applied this pressure and in what ways? Is he a patsy taking the fall for someone else or will he say something more explosive at the trial?

19. Henry Dill

Henry Dill Kenkyuusei

It will be death by a thousand cuts over many months. They will still be known and bashed as the rigged group. I think some of the posters here will think this is a good outcome, but the fame and fortune of the members from the investigated companies are effectively over, even if they promote.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. trxsh

trxsh Member

Fans of the members that are the most suspected have probably put a lot of pressure on those investigating to not reveal who was "cheated in" by their company. I can understand the reasoning since people are huge bullies online and idol mental health is a serious issue right now. At the same time, there is a part of me that gets irritated when we're told straight up that we won't be given the truth.

It's a bit pointless, since theyve said it's basically going to come out anyway because of the nature of the evidence.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1