IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Plus I highly doubt any agency is going to be suing CJ... regardless of what happens, it will remain a huge conglomerate, no agency is going to risk angering them with lawsuits.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

So much has understandably been about the trial and such, especially with how little other Izone stuff there was to talk about, but we recently have some new tidbits finally.

11/29/19 - "seems like yujin visited the tteokbokki store in izone chu again!"
    https://twitter.com/YeoksiYujin/status/1207656163526922240?s=19

12/19/19 Wonyoung's signature spotted at dentist.
    https://twitter.com/12onemichinneo/status/1207537993709277190?s=21

12/20/19 - After her recent Gimpo sighting, Sakura seems to have secretly flown back to Japan again. This is her being spotted again going Japan to Korea.

if the video does not show watch the video here

12/20/19 - Nako was also supposedly spotted at Incheon Airport, but with no pics/vids, it's only a rumor.

Yena, Wonyoung, and Yuri's signatures spotted.
    "Yena, Wonyoung, and Yuri were at a BBQ place in chungdam. This was posted 40 mins ago, but I don't know when they actually visited."
    "Chungdamdong... That's where their dorm is located. If Yuri is back from Busan and maknae Wonyoung is now with them instead of her family that means the girls are now back at the DORMS!"
    https://twitter.com/bloom_bless/status/1207866506014531584?s=21

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    K-Pop fans obsession with knowing where & when idols at the airport is scary.

• Agree Agree x 8
  4. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    It is tbh lol, but on the bright side, they be getting some high quality fan pics from it

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

i'm pretty sure those (or most at least) who took pics n vids in the airport are not fans but paparazzi
    they simply just hang around in the airports n take pics of anyone famous

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think CJ is using the girls as shields so they can request for private trials (as they did) without any exposure of what they committed; is using the fans as supporters because it's using the girls as shields (implying that everything the police discovers from the investigation will harm the members) so they support the idea of keeping things private, and that anything from IZ*ONE that fans buy or support like in streaming means they're supporting CJ. If people can't access to what's being discussed and the deliberation process to get a verdict in the court, it may lead to some agreements before the trial so they can all win without considering the victims.

In other words, if no more information about this case gets revealed, there's the posibility that it'll end up with an agreement between CJ, the prosecution, the court, and the involved agencies in which AJY will be declared as the mind behind the crime so he'll get the biggest punishment (being in reality an scapegoat). Meanwhile, CJ will compensate the public, and al the trainees with money, and won't anything with IZ*ONE while getting money from what they can (sales, streaming, etc.), until 2021 when they disband. They might release BLOOM*IZ and Fiesta MV but without any promotion.

I think if fans are so concerned about the girls and the group, they should demand for CJ to transfer the group to another company which the can't get money from. Because as I see it, CJ is not willing to give up anything relevant. Even if they compensate people they still get money from IZ*ONE.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Wrong, a lot of them are masternim, A.K.A. fans who are well known for their high quality pics/ fancams. A lot of them are being recognized by idols themselves (cz they also search their vids/ pics on YT/ Twitter). Some of them pay the cost by selling those high quality pics as fan-merch to other fans around the world.

For example, in this vid, at @9:28, the masternim asked Wonyoung to sign his copy with his YT channel's name. Wonyoung said that she know what it is, and asked him that isn't it a YT channel with her fancams?

And in the next fan-sign, she recognized him and waved at his position at @1:30.

Usually, for each member, there are some famous masternim who being remembered by the members themselves, and when the girls see them at events, airport, etc... they will wave/ smile at them.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The Fact-finding committee is back. And they have submitted a complaint against the prosecution's statement about CJ being a victim in this case. It seems they have found that 8 from the arrested people involuntary participated in the process of fraud, apparently deceived by CJ.
    https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000222548

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  9. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

of course there are real fans who only follow certain group but what i meant is for people who work for something like this
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkPp7PMd1sOcsJCq8_3-1fw/videos
    there r other channels which is similar. those ppl simply stay around in the airport or events n take pics n vids of anyone famous

10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    STARPIC is another YT channel, here's the video posted there of Sakura's arrival at Gimpo on 12/20:

• Like Like x 1
  11. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I fucking hate Paparazzi. Just leave them alone.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's so Kpop tho!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I love TMZ and their airport and curbside interviews. The Koreans just need to get a tv station to back them up with a daily gossip show.

• Winner Winner x 5
  14. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The people responding to emails and such are taking a Christmas break. The app has stopped charging since late November.

• Like Like x 2
  16. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

Ah ok, thanks. Was confused on the wording.

17. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    But most of master-nims got their idol's flight schedule either from managers or airport insiders. So, basically their works is pretty much like paparazzi :fear: (although not bizzare like Dispatch/Bunshun)

18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The main difference is that master-nim do it because they are genuinely (obsessed) interested in the girls and paparazzi get paid for shooting pictures of any idol they can spot. Master-nim focus on one girl at a time. But I guess that's about it.

19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Okay.. if this all the above are common for K-Pop industry, then I'm having a culture shock. Consuming J-Pop idol subculture on almost daily basis have already changed my "moral" compass, then K-Pop is really another thing altogether. These K-Pop idol, and J-Pop idol turning to K-Pop idol, must be aware what they're signing up for, right? Every single movement you're being watched.

If news and documentaries often criticizing J-Pop idol subculture obsession with young performers, then they should've covered these K-Pop phenomenon too (usually what they cover is the cruelty faced as the trainee, and the almost impossible figure standard)

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  20. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    It's part of the gig, you make it, you get paparazzi at the airport. I'm sure not so well known idols would love mobs of photographers at the airport. They expect it. It's part of the culture since some years back and if you don't like that you wouldn't want to become a Kpop idol anyways. If they don't want to be filmed they seem to wear masks and slightly wave off the photographers.

I thought badly about it too but seeing above Sakura waving and smiling casually and letting me know she's well made me think otherwise..

+and also I don't understand the incessant comparisons with two different pop culture? Why not compare Indonesia to Timor-Leste's pop culture while at it. There is no good or bad or which one's better although there can be preferences. I like both Japanese and Korean pop music for their good things (I listen to Kpop when working out and Jpop on the commute for example)and when people seem to bash each other for weird reasons it baffles me. IZONE brings the two together and I love them and hence on this thread. Recent events have brought some irksome beings on this thread tsk tsk

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4