IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Henry Dill

Henry Dill Kenkyuusei

Despite certain posters saying the 100% public supports them, they haven't even promoted yet and

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate, http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/12/cj-apologizes-for-produce-controversy.html

1. [+2,626, -289] CJ must be insane to think they're going to continue promoting groups that were made with lies and scams
    2. [+2,443, -281] What's the point? How thick is your skin?
    3. [+2,077, -184] It'd be better if they just compensated the members individually and disbanded everything.. How're they going to compensate for the time that they weren't able to promote in what could be considered their golden years?
    4. [+182, -25] Are they insane?? Return a rigged group to promos?? Then at least tell the public what the actual rankings were supposed to be. How are you going to compensate the kids who were e.iminated when they should've made it?? By saying you're going to continue promoting these groups is basically saying you're going to scam the public.
    5. [+179, -17] I know it's not the trainees to blame but if they continue promoting and working, their income will continue to be funneled into a company that has been found to take bribes and offer s*xual services ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do they think the viewers are dumb enough to fall for that? ㅋㅋㅋ
    6. [+147, -9] Shouldn't they first be announcing how they're going to compensate the viewers who paid to text in their votes only to be scammed?
    7. [+130, -27] Sure, let's say you continue to promote these groups that are already known to everyone in the world to be rigged. CJ refuses to reveal the actual line-up and is insisting on promoting their groups without any member changes. There are over 3 members in X1 that were unfairly put in, and the entire IZ*ONE team was rigged... how are you sane enough to think this is okay? ㅋㅋㅋ
    8. [+119, -15] Reveal the actual rankings and kick out the rigged members
    9. [+102, -16] You're going to make them promote again? ㅋㅋㅋ Are your brains made out of udon noodles? Wow, these ba$tards are surprising.
    10. [+82, -15] You should be compensating the members who got rigged in and then kicking out~ why should the members I support be forced to work under a group known as a rigged group~~~
    11. [+77, -20] F*ck off, both groups will be boycotted
    12. [+55, -11] I had no idea that this entire controversy was as simple as saying sorry and then continuing to promote them.......​

and Source: Naver, https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...ivities-with-original-lineup-and-compensation
    1. [+5,666, -450] Affiliates that rigged need to give up their profits too...
    2. [+6,180, -1,892] I hope CJ will pay reasonable compensation to all the trainees in the 'Produce' series who were also affected by the incident. We hope that you will take legal action against the spread of rumors and sexual harassment against the innocent members of X1 and IZ*ONE and make sure their future activities get back to normal.
    3. [+6,368, -3,356] So the member that rigged is going to stay and promote ㅋㅋdaebak!
    4. [+4,436, -2,780] I'm glad you're giving up on future profits from this. The apology feels sincere but I hope you'll be more careful in the future.
    5. [+2,573, -1,487] I'm sorry but what about the poor kids that got cheated out of their money? Am I the only one that doesn't get this? So just because they have fans we're supposed to just accept this?
    6. [+2,278, -1,404] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋare they kidding right now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey're making it sound like a minor problem with a couple of affiliate employees.
    7. [+4,090, -3,254] X1, IZ*ONE you must've had a hard time...let's fly high now!
    8. [+1,610, -909] Does it make sense that a member that rigged is still staying in the group? Are we supposed to just accept this? Take that member out! They need to suffer the consequences of their crime and not reward them with more fame and money. CJ is really taking us for fools...disband the group!
    9. [+785, -371] Only Mnet is going to give up their profits? What about the profits of the other affiliates that rigged?
    10. [+1,271, -867] Is CJ really pushing ahead with this rigged group? They must see the public as dogs and pigs ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
    +2600 upvotes in Nate is huge. It is equivalent to +26000 upvotes in Naver

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

This is just based on what happened, but there was a time after the whole situation where Jessica, despite releasing music, only ever promoted in her own shows and online. She herself alluded to being blocked from promoting on television because of SM. If that’s what she really meant, nobody knows because it wasn’t said outright.

People also suspect that was the situation with JYJ & other artists that left on less than great terms.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    So basically cj said this is money for you so shut the f up yall let us continue this mess. They have no shame and the members don't have pride if they agree to continue. What a bribery master.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

If cj giving money is as shameless, if they not? is it much better for cj to not given out money at all? isn't the neitz that asking for money compensation from the begining? and for the members to resume activity will be considered having no pride? wow, quite a shock, will their pride remain intact if the group disbanded? nope, it'll crumble together with their group lol, much worse, the members career also might ended forever, at least, by giving them opportunity to continuing in these remaining short time period, they have chance to redeem the damage they took by working hard and proving that they worth something, also it's to change public negative persception towards themselve, it's to ensure that there is still room for them getting accepted on industry in future, also, please do not forget that they are also a victim, they have their right to be getting something as compensation, what else much better than money for compensation for them except chances like that

5. sakurappu

sakurappu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Okay, like what @lionel90 said, actually the fund is kinda fishy. Apparently in Korea if you give your profit/income to charity/fund, it will give tax deduction.
    Nevertheless, fans don't care with this charity-turns-to-be-tax-evansion thing as long as IZ*ONE and X1 can resume their activities (would be better if they become permanent but it makes HKT went more miserable) so :whistle:

Anyway, since finally they resume their activities, give me IZ*4648 2.0 :gavel:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    And it worries me that CJ is trying to make the girls to feel obligated to continue, even if they don't want because they don't want to disappoint the fans, that statement from CJ could have put more pressure on the girls and their decisions since it gave hope that the whole group will comeback.

7. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    If anything, money can't buy the lost chances.
    Maybe i should specify that those member rigged in is the one who don't have pride at all. Sure its not their fault but knowing you don't belong up there yet you still insist to continue and faking that everything is allright is shameless at worst. Maybe it'll work for them in short term but this will not go down in a long time and the members especially the original ones will have to suffer mental stresses for the things they are not supposed to be got.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. biboloxo

biboloxo Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Did you know that Netizenbuzz only translated negative comments to attract the views + comments, so that she can earn more money from their clicks? No?

The same go with Allkpop where they used to translate an article saying that both of the group will be disbanded?

If you want to know all of the knetz react, you should go to the source article, read the comments by themselves, not through some gossip sites. But... do you know how to read Hangul?

Also, I have never said that 100% Korean support them. You thrown those words into my mouth. I said the majority of the general public. 100% is different from the majority, and general public is different from Knetz. I just want to explain, in case you don’t understand the meaning of those words.

Plus, there are always some people who like to troll on the net without feeling guilty, like people who cyber bullied Sully on the net, when they got interviewed by the media after she killed herself. They said that it wasn’t right faults, they didn’t feel guilty at all b/c they didn’t think she would kill herself like that. They even went as far as blaming her for having weak mentality. Some people are just so fced up.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Mancave

Mancave Kenkyuusei

If CJ really regretting their faults then first they have make sakura center. If they continue the old ways then CJ and the starship center is sure have no shame at all.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. madnan1251

madnan1251 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura
    im all for izone becoming permanent group but im not sure if sakura and nako would still like to be in the group because they themselves said they want and will return to HKT48. Only hiichan is not yet confirmed if she wants to return to AKB48

11. GuardiansOftheNebular

GuardiansOftheNebular Kenkyuusei

Could we see now some of the 48 rigged out members getting a invitation to a Mnet program, like Erii did with UHSN group? I see Miu still has a interest for Kpop since she's covered a bit of Mamamoo's Hip. If she is one of the rigged out members.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    They have said that they don't have the real result of the show. So, we can't make Sakura as a center eventhough it is so obvious that she is the real number 1.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Just for the lol, fun fact: brain is even softer than udon. Its consistency is more like raw tofu.

My take, it is basically just a corporation public stunt. No details on any promise.
    Won't comment further than that.

Regarding the compensation to a foundation. Who is the owner? CJ? Is so, then it is basically putting their money to their own other pocket isn't it [hehe] the plus side for them is, less tax to pay....

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Sorry to not believe in their illusions.
    Whatever use they will do, they will probably get back everything and much more.

I'd be more at ease, had they anounce giving up for good on producing the group, remove the other bribing agencies from this business and let the japanese management or an independant party choose a much cleaner company and record label.

Oh well it is what it is. Die hard fans are too hungry to care where the cash goes.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. x_lambs

x_lambs Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I like to consider the least possible outcome. just to throw off all the haters and add a 13th member like Han Cho Won. My choice would be Shinozaki Ayana, and make the comeback a real spectacle. Happy New Year!

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Nope, if there was to be a 13th member, it would have to be Myao.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    While I find this to be very informative, I feel like Naver comments especially (unsure about Nate) are always pretty negative when it comes to any kind of scandal, even if the idol (group) then later turns out fine. I think we can only wait and see what will happen to X1 and IZ*ONE when they actually release something again. Without the scandal, I would have predicted about 700-800k Korean sales for X1's first comeback and about 250-300k for IZ*ONE's BLOOM*IZ, judging by previous sales. I think only once they release something we'll be able to impartially say what the public thinks about IZ*ONE/X1. A lot of us may be biased positively (I guess I am) and others who don't really like IZ*ONE much to begin with may be biased negatively.

18. half23

half23 Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    what? why? what's your reasoning for ayanan to be there?

19. Henry Dill

Henry Dill Kenkyuusei

Naver is normally positive. Nate is more extreme. Keep in mind is companies will rig the comments too sometimes. But anything >1000 in Nate and >10000 in Naver is generally what the public thinks.

Sales will be higher, as fans will support them even more. Jessica sold tons after her scandal, and Tiffany pre-scandal too. But now years after being blacklisted, their sales are poor. Plz don't post about #1's in some stupid global or country chart where you only have to sell 50 units to top it.

I think the Korean members will get the T-ara treatment in the industry. For the Korean members, one way you can look at it is make a quick million dollars then remain in the dungeon.

20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

@Henry Dill That's bcuz, unlike taeyeon, snsd popularity didn't really stick to both of em, and that's a solo act, not a group, izone receive lot of supports especially from japanese fans and peoples that have been working with them, even if the sales dropped, as long as it's not below 100k, it's still considered as a strong sales, twice, bp, rv, and itzy are the only gg able to achieved such sales easily, i wonder when will they drop the new date for BLOOM*IZ:wall:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1