1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Comeback showcase

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i was working when they released the MV, gladly managed to open my phone and watch it secretly, lol :^^;:

@bonjourmarlene IZ*ONE BLOOM*IZ COMEBACK on M2 channel, what a lucky and supportive wiz*one:approve: if that's how their shows atmosphere be, imagine if they were confirmed at KCON japan later, it will be a so sorry situation for other gg who attend there alongside them, cuz they'll owned the KCON concert once again like before

3. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Today's FIESTA :banana:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Oh, guys. Did you know that IZ*ONE's Open Your Eyes has a similar intro with GNZ48's song. I don't know if this is considered plagiarism or not. But, :fp:

at 0:33

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Bee

Bee Kenkyuusei

Probably sampled from somewhere.
    -
    God, the MV is amazing, the song is amazing, the set design is amazing. Although mainly an AKB48 forum, I sincerely hope J-Line has a better future (dramas, shows, movies) rather than getting stuck doing cutesie concepts and gravure photoshoots when IZ*ONE does disband. The amount of professionalism, AKB cannot beat right now. (This is also coming from someone that some AKB songs so don't come at me).

PS: To the peeps that wanted them to disband, suck on this!

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i forgot to mention something, Nako high note on AYAYAYA is EPIC!,
    @Lookman nope, it sounds not same, someone mentioned this month ago that it sounds similar to one english songs, i forgot its title and GNZ48 song op is sounds more like SOAD Aerials Extended Edition ending:^^;:

COMEBACK IZ*ONE BLOOM*IZ Part.1

COMEBACK IZ*ONE BLOOM*IZ Part.2

more clips at M2 channel :^O^:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    BLOOM*IZ is currently at over 175k sales on first day (Hanteo), breaking the record for sales in the first WEEK for a girl group (record previously held by Twice's FANCY YOU with 151k). They still have six days left of the week [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@bonjourmarlene there's people said that the sales numbers from japan are still not added yet, is it for real?

• Like Like x 4
  9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I saw FIESTA the moment it came out, but after watching like 5 times I had to go to sleep, now after watching the showcase, I feel the J-line got pretty little spotlight compared to the other members. Like if Fiesta were focused on the K-line members, even Sakura seems to have less spotlight compared to Violeta and LVR. The 3 of the are getting the same lines, except for Sakura's rap part and her line in the second chorus, and it feels they get a moment and then they get lost until the second chorus, in which they do same lines again. I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

in the MV, or in showcase, i think their line and screen time is better than kwangbae or chaeyeon

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Apparently Tower Records sales will start counting from the 21st from what I saw on twitter

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yeah, these are Korea only sales (and international sales if people bought if off websites like Gmarket, ktown4u, Mwave, etc). BLOOM*IZ will be released in Japan on the 20th by Tower Records, as @Titan3 pointed out, and then on the 21st they will start counting towards Hanteo sales. That's how I understand it, anyway.

So, yes, those sales are Korea only.

13. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    In both, altough I've always thought that the screen time during MVs have been fair. In this song I noticed that besides their parts in the verses the lines they get are all those filler lines and I think even more than half of the time of the song they are at the back and come back to the front when they have to sing. It's like their presence in this song and choreography couldn't be noticed in most of the song and the choreography. Altough I think that more than they getting less spotlight, it's that the other members got more for this song. That's why I said in my previous comment that it feels like Fiesta is focused on the K-line.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    just a small note, no mwave sales are likely to be recorded in the first week, the members have to sign all of the albums and then they have to be shipped, at best they will start counting the 2nd week forward, if not later.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    GNZ48's song was first performed at the Shonichi of Victoria.G (5th July 2019).
    Z Girls also used it in their instrumentals for "Streets of Gold" (released 29th July 2019).

However, the oldest version I could find of this audio is of an indie artist (?) with the song "My Boo" from January 2018.

If people are mad at IZ*ONE for 'stealing,' they should check out their own favs first [hehe]

• Informative Informative x 5
  16. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

In terms of line distribution and MV exposure, its not perfect but certainly an improvement compared to previous releases.

Ps. Hiichan's "olaga" in Spaceship was so cute❤️

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    my favorite b-side is Destiny, I've been listening to it for the past few hours

18. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    If there's a member that should be complaining about screen time it should be Hyewon but she deserves it because she lacks skills and hasn't really improved and to an extent Chaeyeon, because she's a decent singer and a fantastic dancer.

On the other hand, I think the J-line got more than enough screen time this time around for Fiesta to the extent where I think they got lines BECAUSE they're the J-line. Eunbi, Chaewon, Yuri, Yujin always get more because they're the best performers.

Also, I don't think any one of SakuNakoHii would want more lines to the detriment of the quality and vibe of the song. From my understanding of Kpop, the composers have the most say in who gets what lines based on their whole concept for the song.

Therefore, I don't really get why fans fight over line distributions in IZONE though, they only have 12members (that's still a lot in Kpop)and they mostly work as a group unlike 48G where there are hundreds of members and each fight for their own interests to stand out and get into senbatsu regularly. (Unless of course you root for specific members rather than the whole group then I guess it's understandable)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Maybe because Iz*One is based on "48G inspired" show which weirdly enough lead to "48G fan" type of behaviour which is far more common in Produce101 based group in compare with other KPop group?

I think IOI fan used to argue that Chaeyeon have more prominent screentime in Dream Girls although Somi is the center.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Relay Dance

========

FIESTA in suits