IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Her hair is short since Valentine Vlive :fear:

More of today's IZ*ONE:

if the video does not show watch the video here

UPDATE: Today's FIESTA

M2's YT channel has all of individual focus cam. Go check them out :^^;:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

3. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'm glad to see Destiny being performed since it's my favorite song on bloom*iz but i wish it had a choreo

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It's Chaewon. According to private mail, it's been short since before the Vampire comeback but she wore extensions back then.

Both Sakura's and Hitomi's radio show have officially aired again! Sakura started crying because she was thankful that people hadn't left IZ*ONE behind during these three months. I haven't listened to Hitomi's yet.

5. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I agree, Chaewon is not everyone's bias, but she did well in Fiesta, I noticed her and she is definitely going up in my ranking. She might actually be in my top-10 now (or at least in my top-11). ;D

Anyway, I have not listened to all the album songs yet, but I have listened to Fiesta a lot and I like it very much, especially the high pitched chorus. In my ranking Fiesta is IZ*ONE's best A side so far.

6. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Chaeyeon cut hers, too. There are a lot of positive comments in the youtube comments of how good it suits her :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

izone approaching 200k sales marks at Gaon and 300k marks at Hanteo:approve:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 8
  9. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It’s really impossible to reach no. 1 on Melon with just fan support. The song has to be listened by the general public to reach it. This reminds me about how Twice reached no. 1 with “Cheer Up” and rose to become the top female group in the mainstream. It’s a huge achievement.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    and they did it against two digital titans in IU and Zico, so it's not like it was against easy competition, they are truly shattering all expectations.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

If they got ban from MB, I don't think it's a huge loss. They are allowed on Mcountdown ofc, SBS Inkiyago\The Show, probably on Show Champion and Show Encore as well. Even if Izone are just going to perform on Mcountdown and both SBS stages, they still got Japan. But hopefully they will be allowed on all of them.

12. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@GuardiansOftheNebular , they already go recording on mubank today. KBS MBank PD have explained regarding the petition to ban izone before, and confirmed that izone will performing there]

13. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Just realise how much of a good dancer chaewon is. The way she executes her moves as being both graceful and sharp in contrast to her cutesy looks. I'd actually put her behind chaeyeon as the best dancer ahead of eunbi

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Jumparoo

Jumparoo Kenkyuusei

Chaewon really is a triple threat.

She's one of the best vocalist and dancers in the group. Her ending solo for Fiesta on M Countdown was amazing. Better than the MV version imo. She's also one of the prettiest, especially by Japanese standards.

Any group would love to have her. I imagine she would've been the main vocal for Rocket Punch if she hadn't been plucked for IZ*ONE.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. GATX105

GATX105 Member

So only moved up 1 rank?! -- lol you gotta do better than that and watch more chaewon!

She didn't start out being the prettiest and among the top dancers and vocalists in the group but she's worked very hard and as discussed above, she's now generally considered as top 3 or even 2 in vocals and dance (depends on where you put eunbi in both categories). I've really liked how she dances as it's a flashy style that's visually very pleasing to watch.

As for looks, she's pretty unique in that she is both cute and sexy at the same time! She's just a notch below the visual trio (along with eunbi and WY). The line-up is really stacked and chaewon contributes a lot to why it is!

Edit: And we just passed 300,000 for first week hanteo sales! Japan sales go!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. IkemenSteelD

IkemenSteelD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I just thought about this right now, I think AKS should consider implementing "balancing out the push", like what IZ*ONE is doing. When everyone is shining, everyone is contributing. Not just relying on one or two members, every member is doing their part for the team. I think Sony is also applying this with Hinatazaka and I'm sensing the group members also realize this.

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I would agree with you but I think that works for groups who doesn't rotate its members or don't have a senbatsu system and of course, smaller groups.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Today's FIESTA

UPDATED: 6K version

• Like Like x 1
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It was (maybe) working 15 years ago when AKB48 had only 1 Team.
    Now AKB alone is more than 100 girls, it's impossible to give (the same) spotlight to everyone.

Also with how handshake are done, everyone is contributing. Just not all in the same manner.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

IZ*ONE FIESTA Prison Interview, Noisy kids is back!:rofl: eunbi is Epic! :^^;: it's reported that she's fell sick, hopefully all of them getting enough rest after the fansign events to recuperate their body

• Like Like x 2