1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Somewhat random, but I've always had a very strong feeling that IZONE will disband temporarily(or do unit activities) and get back together. Just like how IOI was planning to do... (RIP IOI.. still hope tho) And I don't think there will be Kennin, since there's quite a discrepancy in job nature .

Sakura ever since 2019, started saying things like 'We are forever IZONE so I hope Wizones will be Wizones forever' and asking fans during concerts
    'You guys are forever Wizones right?' I just don't think she's saying that to get the fans to root for her after disbandment whether she's in HKT or whatever she might be doing in the future. It's like she 's calling out for Wizones, the fans of IZONE, to be forever.

Yes I want them to disband since it was what was promised, but I have nothing against them reuniting after having SakNakHii back to feature in some 48G activities and having graduated some time after....

Also, I think the reason why SakNakHii are learning music composition and writing and translating lyrics recently is because offtherecord is preparing for post-AKS(vernalossom) affiliated IZONE activities in Japan. If J-line goes back to 48G and graduates and have no affiliation with 48G and write new contract with offtherecord, they could actually take part in Japanese releases just like how they helped with Japanese versions of SSS and Merry-go-round this Korean release. Eunbi even said a while ago she thought Merry-go-round would have been a good choice as their Japanese single and I agree. Offtherecord has the ability without help of aks or Aki-p to produce a quality Japanese single (may I even say better?). Just like how Twice and other K-pop groups are doing their Jap. releases.

So yeah might or might not be good news for some, but I definitely think IZONE have their eyes set on for quite a few more yrs than what some may have originally predicted.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Oh!
    They made an MV for my favorite track "Pretty"

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  3. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That info is false, that Twitter acount is not the real one either.

4. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Ah okay, I just realized the uname

• Like Like x 1
  5. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah it's okay, I almost believe it too. XD

6. nyeheeeeee

nyeheeeeee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mariko-sama
    lmao is that a captured tweet from oh_messy2? lmao i just screamed when read that then i read the comment and realized its clown account :wall:

7. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Lol yeah, when I first saw it I went to check Oh_mes2 and after I noticed there was nothing in there I looked again at the capture and then noticed it was another account.
    We must be more careful.

8. heartereki

heartereki Kenkyuusei

Lmao, you people are so embarrassing. Nothing was "promised" and it's literally in their contracts that there is a possibility for extension. They owe you NOTHING, and you don't own any member.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  9. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Except the members themselves promised to come back after 2.5 years. Also let’s not forget the demand by wizone that they don’t perform with HKT48 and AKB48 - like they own them that and that they are obligated to only their korean fans.
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12407269822.html

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. Bee

Bee Kenkyuusei

The contract was for an exclusive contract with Off The Record for a 2.5 year period. There could still be a chance for a non-exclusive extension, it's there on the books.

I understand 48 fans who would want them to disband, but I also understand WIZ*ONEs that wanted to keep them exclusive to IZ*ONE for a 2.5 year period. We saw how I.O.I worked when things were non-exclusive over the initial 9 month period and it was so god damn messy.

Basically I.O.I debuted with Dream Girls, then since it was non-exclusive, some girls (Yeonjung, Sejeong, Mina, Chaeyeon) left the group to do their own thing in their own respective group before grouping back together for a final comeback. It was handled very very poorly so I would understand their sentiment.

Again, this is legitimately all up to the girls at this point. Even if they do disband, who's to say that a mass graduation of the three girls won't happen as they literally have had a taste of worldwide fame and want to experience more. I know that sounds tough but it's legit the truth.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Honestly I don't think the worldwide fame will make them to decide to continue in the loop world, except Hitomi since it's very likely she'll be like an under member if she goes back to AKB.
    Sakura and Nako are already part of the most prominent members in HKT and Sakura in AKB, I know being famous worldwide is very important but we have to consider the price of it. They had to leave their houses, their family and friends to follow a new lifestyle they didn't ask in first place because they probably didn't know about it, but since it was for only 2.5 years they accept it.
    Personally, I'm pretty sure they didn't know they had to leave HKT but they accept because they didn't want to look bad in front of the people who voted for them and 2.5 years isn't that much time. So I think that, even tough I do think they're enjoying their time in IZ*ONE, they are counting the days so they can finally be free. Specially Sakura, who I think she's looking kind of tired.
    Well, 9 months left so we'll know what they decide to do.

• Agree Agree x 7
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ^
    None of the girls, even the eliminated ones knew the slightest of what was ahead of them.
    Remember, the production anounced the possibility of concurrencies and side jobs such as acting. Before Mnet showed them how honest of a company it is.
    And honestly while I can understand the reasons behind the exclusive contract, I think they abused it.

I don't think OdaEri (eliminated in 1rd round) is currently an under member in Team 8. Hitomi used to have as many (if not more) activities as her.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah exactly, i hope WIZ*ONE to be understanding if they decide to be away of the kpop world.

But it's not that Team 8 released its own singles, for that reason when I said that Hitomi would be an under member I meant in AKB48 in general not only team 8.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Wonyoung will appear in Running Man

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  15. ikyu828

ikyu828 Kenkyuusei

i was going to post the same thing but i'm late, her partner will be lee kwangsoo
    :lol:
    hopefully one day running man can invite the whole group later on

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  16. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  17. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    I said it b4, but I really hope they pull a SNH48 7senses & make a full blown group out of the 48G girls (not just a unit)

Aside from the IZ*One members, Miu still has a fanbase in Korea. And Erii did receive Korean training

Make it a 7-9 member GG, mainly if not fully consisting of Produce 48 fan faves, and they good

18. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    At this point I don't think Vernalossom wants more kpop related projects anymore.
    Cj taking Sakura, Nako and Hitomi away from them, having practically zero relation between IZ*ONE and AKB, Japanese discography getting a worse treatment than Korean in Japan. There are many reasons that could make Vernalossom to keep away from the kpop world.
    And even if they want to launch a kpop related group they have to work with a Korean company so the members could get a proper training and other things that are necessary to reach success.

19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    What makes you think that? They didn't have any promotional era for any release besides Oneiric Diary in Japan, but they did promote Sukito, BA and Vampire. And during the Eyes On Me Tour, at the Korean tour dates, they only had PD48 songs, COLORIZ, HEARTIZ and Sukito. For the Japanese tour dates, BA was finally out and they added that and Toshishita Boyfriend to the setlist (and performed the Japanese versions of all the songs they previously performed in Korean).

Promotion in Japan is not as transparent, I think, because performances at music shows aren't as accessible to us foreigners, but they did appear at Japanese music shows for their Japanese releases, but not for the Korean ones. I think the only exception is the Oneiric Diary Showcase, but that's because they've been gone for so long and would've probably released another Japanese single by now if it wasn't for the hiatus.

Suki to Iwasetai
    • Japan Showcase (190120)
    • Music Fair (190202)
    • Music Station (190215)
    • Buzz Rhythm 02 (190215)
    • Onchika (190228)

Buenos Aires
    • NHK Shibuya Note (190602)
    • Music Station (190621)
    • Utacon (190625)
    • CDTV (190626)
    • Music Fair (190706)
    • Ongaku no Hi (190713)
    • Utacon (190716)
    • Buzz Rhythm 02 (190719)
    • FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri (190724)
    • Japan Countdown (190804)

Vampire
    • Music Station (190913)
    • Utacon (190924)
    • Love Music (190929)
    • Numa ni Hamette Kiite Mita (191002)
    • Shibuya Note (191005)
    • Japan Countdown (191006)
    • Japan Countdown (191013)
    • Moeyo! K-Pop Aichi Impact 2019 Special (191021)

They also started promotion for BLOOM*IZ in October already.

• Like Like x 1