1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Chaeyeon, Eunbi and Hitomi have a dance lesson at the 1MILLION Dance Studio in Seoul (English subs):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Why it is hard to find song from official channel ? I just recently found this on IZ*ONE official channel but the video has been uploaded 5 hours ago.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  5. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Slightly off topic, but AKB48 will be at Asia Music Festival in Korea. And there are rumors that SOL48 (Seoul48) will be revealed

Hopefully Hitomi can join this team as the captain. On top of her being an IZ*One member, she has great leadership skills & a sweet personality. And of course it would be much better for her since she’s not that popular amongst the AKB48 fandom

• Creative Creative x 2
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    She ranked in her last sousenkyo participation, even if it was low it require a certain popularity to achieve that though.
    About 4/5 of the girls could only dream of being called.

And after, it's hard to measure the popularity of a girl who works in another universe.

The good question IMO, might be answered in 6 months: how she evolved within the AKB48 fans ?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    thank you queen sasshi :worthy:

That's what I curious with her after those exclusive contract ends. Unlike the HKT duo, Hii's future with AKB is still vague -it's either she will be one of future AKB ace or will be under Yuiyui, Yuiyui and Yuiyui IxR :fear: Also, her fanbase in Japan isn't bigger than other J-lines

Maybe they are missing their SNS and Showroom broadcast :fear:

8. hichu

hichu Kenkyuusei

https://twitter.com/fujii_itsuki/status/1313513052461907968

AKS big move might be to put JLine here or have Sakura/Nako be like dual members of SOL/HKT.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans

10. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

Hearing a better quality audio version of Beware made a bigger difference then I thought it would. I like it!

Especially that "whoa" part. It's both cute and oddly pleasing to the ears.

11. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

The HKT in me is loving Beware.

12. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Violeta japanese version

Tbh, this version is better than korean version. Especially Minju's parts sound different.

13. bluefalcon347

bluefalcon347 Kenkyuusei

From the half I heard, I agree with you that Minju's part sounds different and better then the Korean version. However, I don't really like the English "cause you're my", that got thrown in. Maybe it's because I know that there's no English in the original version, as well as musically, it's a quiet part of the song, that it stands out as awkwardly as it does to me.

14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    All I know is Hyewon sounds so much better than the original. :banana:

15. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

The MV turned out to be a very fine made like expected by many since they saw the MV teaser, the concept of the song match up with the MV, no weird stuff, i give credits for the director for that

16. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Performed swan and merry go round both in japanese ver. Streamed from a remote stage. (not the tif venue ofc) Blonde Gwangbae was introduced first. Sakura and nako handled most of the intros. Chaewons voice transitions smoothest from Korean to japanese imo.

17. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    Anyway radio version

• Like Like x 2
  18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@x_lambs Can't be helped that it was pre recorded, but, feel so glad that they're still been included on TIF, and nako said something about it too in her vlive with yuri that just ended few hours ago, and seems like they aren't joining Gyeongju City '2020 Asia Song Festival' online concert that will joined by akb48 later
    nako & yuri vlive https://www.vlive.tv/video/216903?channelCode=C1B7AF

19. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Since with Beware they're trying to make the "Gao gao dance" trend in Tik tok, I think it's a kind of unusual for a group that's supposed to disband in 6 months to make these kind of things. I think that if the group is planned to become permanent then I guess it won't be all the 12 members. At least Sakura doesn't look like she's going to continue specially when she keeps mentioning her limited time with IZ*ONE.

20. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Nako basically denied her HKT era on Vlive today saying, "I hope people that know me now don't know about my past" referring to people looking at her HKT era on the internet. Sakura once said on radio that her family and relatives are way more happy now that she's IZONE and not part of 48G. Fact: The J-line don't want to go back to 48G because 48G is looked down on in Japan whilst Kpop idols are worshipped among young people. That being said, I hope they get to go to Japan really soon to meet family and friends and also Disneyland.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1