1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Polygonsilikon

Polygonsilikon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    And Yahagi Moeka was Yoshimoto? She came in as third draft member instead of a 16 gen member because of a rwo years ban. It is common that you are banned from working in your field for some years i the west.

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Naaa that's different.
    she had to give up the 16ki audition because she was affiliated in another agency at the time (audition rule stated the applicants must not be in another agency)

3. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Knowing Brother After-school activities (subs will appeared later)

if the video does not show watch the video here

AVATAR K-FOOD KITCHEN EP2 with IZ*ONE

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  4. hichu

hichu Kenkyuusei

Fits in line with the Kpop group with occasional Japanese songs during Japan promotions. I think Twice and other groups will do this and not promote the Japanese version outside Japan except when they remake a Korean version, IZ*One has done with b-sides from Suki to Iwasetai.
    However to be noted that it appears Japanese fans like the members' translations of the Korean titles compared to usual rush job.

https://twitter.com/bugkkura39/status/1319907411688210432?s=21

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Earlier today (the middle of the night my time lol) I had the first three of my scheduled online chats with IZ*ONE members, Hyewon, Eunbi and Chaewon. All of the chats were unsuprisingly way too brief, I'd estimate 8 seconds for Hyewon and Eunbi but I got a little longer with Chaewon. Each chat was basically very similar, I started with 'annyeong' followed by saying in English that I'm a big fan of the group and that I'm in England which got responses such as 'Wow you're in England!' from Hyewon. As I could see from the on-screen timer with Chaewon that I had a couple of extra seconds I told her that I saw the group perform live last year at the Budokan in Tokyo, but otherwise with all three chats there was only time left to exchange 'thank you' and 'bye bye'.

The process of entering each chat in the app was simple and was helped by English-speaking staff. I didn't have to wait for long after the slots started to enter the queues for the chats for Hyewon and Eunbi but for some reason I had to wait 40 minutes before I could enter the queue for Chaewon, maybe there was some sort of problem and which was why I was allowed some extra seconds with her.

Even though the chats were short I saw enough of each member to confirm my expectations of them - Hyewon was somewhat quieter while Eunbi was rather more lively and Chaewon came over as sweet as I hoped she would be.

An interesting and fun experience but my next online chat should be much better, it's an individual sign next Saturday with Chaeyeon so I should get 30 seconds and it'll be at 10.00 am here, a more sensible and wide-awake time for me!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. hichu

hichu Kenkyuusei

Beware Behind

• Like Like x 1
  8. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 3
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Makeup tips with Chaewon, Wonyoung, Minju and Yuri from VOGUE KOREA:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

IZ*ONE ARCADE Ⅱ Special EP With*One Self M/V

IZ*ONE ARCADE Ⅱ Special EP by EUNBI of IZ*ONE

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    IZ*ONE ARCADE Ⅱ EP.13 Wish List_7:

• Like Like x 2
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just had my online meeting with Chaeyeon. As this was an individual sign it was longer, it should have been 30 seconds and I guess it was but it felt shorter! I'd seen comments earlier on Twitter that the members were wearing Halloween cosplay and indeed so was Chaeyeon, although I couldn't see her costume properly she had her face painted white with red scars.

I started with 'annyeong' and 'Happy Halloween' and then I told her that I was in England. She said 'oh thank you!' and she said that she wished she could visit my country. I told her that I saw the IZ*ONE show last year in Tokyo, she understood me and she was very surprised! While she was signing my card I had time to tell her that she was the best dancer in the group and then I thanked her with 'gamsahabnida' and said 'bye bye' just before I was cut off.

Chaeyeon was definitely the nicest and most outgoing of the four members I've met so far online and she certainly spoke the best English! On Sunday next week I'll have my final online chat, this time with Wonyoung who is also a good English speaker.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Maybe this is bcs she is aware she is popular among western fans, so she has put some effort into english

15. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

IZ*ONE ENOZI Cam EP.76

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'History of IZ*ONE' from Stone Music:

• Like Like x 2
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    News of a new Japanese PB to be released on 3/10 next year and available to pre-order from today (11/5):
    https://www.izone-official.com/news/182

It will come as part of a box set provisionally entitled 'IZ*ONE SPECIAL SURPR*IZ PHOTO BOX' (price: 4,545 JPY +tax) which will include the following (via Google Translate):

● A special calendar that starts in April and you can spend a year with the members by decorating your home or office.
    ● If you look at this, you can see the growth of the members at a glance! A must-have playback diary for fans
    ● Accordion postcards with many handwritten messages and solo shots
    ● SPECIAL SURPR*IZ special logo stickers that can be attached to smartphones and PCs
    ● Hologram-processed glitter member cards
    ● Videos on location Making DVD where you can see the real faces of IZ*ONE members

Purchasers who pre-order through HMV Japan/Lawson Web can enter a lottery to win access to an online event which will take place on the 21st of next month.

A couple of sample photos:

202011042113_08192.jpg

202011042113_08193.jpg

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^Well, I guess this PB is their last Japanese release. So that mean Twleve is their last Japanese discography, at least with Vernalossom.

19. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    What happens to this thread if the group continues to exist but Vernalossom exits? No affiliation with 48 whatsoever... I guess it moves to the Idol emporium?

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm assuming that'd be the case, but I somehow still doubt they'll continue. People have wanted their previous Produce groups to stay together and none of them have.

• Agree Agree x 1