1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. binho.im

binho.im Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    IZ*One Chu teaser subbed by IZSubs

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Momo stans who are scared that soon she can date a dude, go to Hitomi now. :cool:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Yeah, Hitomi will be great.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If they are debuting on October 29th and we still have no teaser of anything, chances are they’ll just debut with Nekkoya and maybe the two original songs from the finale with the current lineup as bsides

So exciting dd

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

They could still do it the SM way and just drop a teaser every day of the final work week and just drop the MV on the date, with physical sales starting soon after. Then go straight into music show promotions and other TV appearances. Nobody likes this method, but the fans will move regardless.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    i just hope they don't debut with a song like dream girls o_O

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

if the video does not show watch the video here

IZ*ONE CHU D-11 Teaser, Sakura's gag continues

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. cahbr

cahbr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    DpY1pb0U4AEZfmZ.jpg
    Someone in Indonesia was leaking that GBK Stadium in Jakarta will be booked for a kpop event in May 2019. Still unclear what event is this but if this is an event for multiple artists then this probably can happen in other Asian countries too. Then the question is, Is Izone ready for this event? Probably would be good if they can have a job outside Korea & Japan event when they're still a very young group. I'd buy the ticket if they come, this is my first kpop event. I never follow any kpop group before. Note: I can't guarantee if the leak is real or fake!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

it's possible. i dont see why not. i'm saving up for either kcon la or kcon ny for izone, fromis and loona

11. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Prolly either Kcon Jakarta or Music Bank concert in Jakarta

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Nilya Derencli

Nilya Derencli Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 5
  13. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I like the name of the album and the quality of the photos is nice but uh….Please let's change of coordi noona T-T I really don't like some of the outfits
    Other than this some of the girls look a bit awkward or have weird expressions so I hope the photobook will have better pictures ;; Still this awkward side is part of their charms haha

I hope their debut song will manage to rank highly but the competition is gonna be fierce, we have monsters like IU and Zion T who will probably still reign over the charts and EXO, RedVelvet and Twice who are going to push us out of the rankings for music shows D:
    I hope the girls won't suffer too much from the fanwars that will occur…

14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I barely recognised Wonyoung with that hair colour, but she's truly stunning and immediately caught my eye (although I had to look twice to realise it was her lol). Very beautiful center <3

I also really like the name of the album and I can't wait to see what the fandom name is gonna be~

The Vlive was also cute. It was the first time I watched a stream without subs but I was still very satisfied cause there was a lot of dancing. I hope we get to see more practice vlives and dance practice videos, I really like those

• Like Like x 3
  15. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

They were so lively in today's v live, hope the j-line were there to join the mess:lol:

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Not me coming into this thread to complain about the lack of teasers and willing them into existence dddd

And it looks cheap af.

Bye!

17. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

the lighting looks halfassed

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^^ I think that's actually a type of effect, like to make the picture have a "warm feeling" to it, it doesn't bother me much but yeah i you prefer bright & clear things that might just look plain ugly

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Soft lighting isn't really needed for the teasers tbh. Hope we get a different set of teasers next time since I'm pretty sure they'll be releasing two versions.

20. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

November is so stacked it's unbelievable. Getting anywhere near the top 5 is going to be a feat, and staying inside the top 5 will be a struggle. SM's stacking all their cards on top of each other, the top boy bands have a war brewing, the top solo artists are suddenly stepping up to bat... There's probably going to be a whole lot of yelling on twitter, but fans who don't care much for milestones/records/achievements are probably going to make it out safe and sane, lol. If anything it'd be interesting to see what factors will make the top spots rotate like when Red Velvet's Red Flavor was reigning on sunny days and Heize's song was on top when it rained. That was a good summer.

Anyway, when is kpop going to move away from these DigiPedi style music videos. It's been like five years.

• Agree Agree x 2