1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Momorin

Momorin Kenkyuusei

*Japan Singles should have 4 ~ 5 tracks.
    * Mini albums should have 6 ~ 9 tracks.
    * Full albums should have 10 ~ 14 tracks.
    *Repackages should have 2 ~ 3 new tracks.
    Girl Group tours at full force generally have 10 ~ 21 dates. So this group can fit 16 dates spread across the year like what Kara,SNSD,and Twice did.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    ^^^^ Oooh I didn’t thought of it this way !

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Momorin

Momorin Kenkyuusei

Yeah I don't think they would have to even stuff their entire tour in one month. If it's evenly spread out they can have at least a two tours. Possibly a small goodbye tour with 10 or so dates as well. (Hopefully, if they have the popularity and fandom, they can snatch a Tokyo Dome for their final date).

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Not really.

I've never heard a Korean person pronounce "the" as "jeu" (for those who don't know Korean romanisation it's close enough to "ju")
    They just say ~"da" (I can't remember if it's actually dae)
    And the Japanese is pronounced Eyes One. アイズワン
    Certainly no one in Japan pronounces "the" as ズ
    Finally, "aijeu" is how Korean people would say "eyes" because there's no "z" sound in Korean.

I don't believe there's anything clever in the name at all. Just trying to be cool and distinctive.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Yes.

• Dislike x 9
    • Agree x 7
    • Like x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Useful x 1
  6. Momorin

Momorin Kenkyuusei

Atleast you are honest.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. oshimen_yuko

oshimen_yuko Kenkyuusei

I think the more important thing is how well they take care of themselves, and whether they're willing to take (or Pledis is willing to give) a break or two when they're running on empty. It's good to be busy, but they definitely shouldn't run themselves into the ground.

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    You're used to what most AKB members do. But take Nagi for example: she's in Tokyo doing four theatre performances in two days, the next day she's in Sapporo for a solo event, the following day she's shaking hands in Nagoya, then she's back in Tokyo for more theatre performances, until she returns to Hokkaido to shoot a CM, returning to Tokyo later, and there's a shooting for a TV show somewhere that you're not aware of. And it goes on like this for months.

So, it's actually doable, and the flight between Korea and Japan isn't even that long, it's like going from a place in Japan to another one.

But would Mnet (or whoever manages them, I don't know) do this? Nope, I don't think so either.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  9. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Did japan holy trinity will stay in korea during their contract with izone? How about their school?

10. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Can I have a second group with Na Goeun, Miyu, Sian, Moe, Choyeon, Sihyeon, Doa, Chowon, Miru, Juri, Sae, Gahyun, Yujeong, Go Yujin, Yiren, Gyuri and Miho? :(

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Old Old x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Sakura already graduated from HS, so, unless she is currently enrolling in university, it's not problem.

The other two, unless their school is similar like Horikoshi Gakuen, are in problem. Transfering them to Korean school (like SOPA or Hanlim) would be difficult. Maybe they will take 1.5-year leave?

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Considering ton of promotion after their debut, I wonder how they fit in theater performances, well i know it's impossible to pull out daily basis show but maybe they can 1-4 shows per month with the shorter shotlist (Not the usual 13-16 songs)

13. GATX105

GATX105 Member

If you've met sakura/nako/honda or plan (or dream) to meet them, why wouldn't you want to be able to? If you like akb/hkt, why wouldn't you want them to appear in singles or performances?
    If you're worried about their health, that's fine but their schedules can be reduced (less HS, etc. and the singles don't really need a lot of time-consuming preparation). I also don't want them to lose the japanese fans that they already have and become idols that you can't meet.

I think those that think otherwise are non-sakura/nako/honda fans and see an opportunity for the "space" to be filled by someone else or are kpop fans that want them to concentrate (solely) on izone but this is stage48.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Disagree x 8
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Old x 1
  14. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

"I am selfish. I do not want what 48g girls want, I want what I want. I want them to be x or y, even if they want to be z."

Hoooo boy. "They have taken the next step in life, but people who want them to focus on that next step should be ashamed. I want them to fall back a few steps instead of progress in their life, however they see fit. I know better."

:1st:

• Agree x 9
    • Dislike x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    @Unggoy, that's odd. I don't remember any of them saying they wanted to leave the 48G.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Old Old x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Truthfully? Just reading those schedule tired me out lol
    Everything is doable. They could go back and forth everyday, but it would be a smart move? Would it be beneficial to the members?
    I hope they do events with 48s, even AKBingo, but abusing their time and energies without thinking about the possible consequences doesn't feel a good choice to me.

This said.. I won't exactly be sad if we get to see them many times everywhere lol

17. Momorin

Momorin Kenkyuusei

As someone on Reddit said. About this whole contract thing particularly about Sakura

"The change might be hard but honestly, she's achieved everything she possibly can in 48G. She's chosen not to participate in elections anymore, she's the most popular girl left next to Jurina, she has plenty of outside work. Aside from becoming permanent center of HKT which isn't going to happen because 48G don't do permanent centers anymore, all that's left is to continue on in the group doing the same thing or graduate. This is the next step of her career and what could skyrocket her to major success. Same goes for Jurina by the way, it's just too bad she worked herself to exhaustion and couldn't continue."

I agree with that statement. This can be huge for Sakura. It's a safe gamble. Because lets be real. When she graduates she won't be mega successful after the fact. Even if she retains a few fans after leaving, two or three years later we will all wonder "What happened?" The era of solo female artist has been pretty much dead for the past 10 or so years as well. So in my opinion it either "Certain career death after graduation or take a chance while you still got fans"

Thats why the exclusive contract doesn't really bother me all that much. I would prefer a 9 month ~ 1 year long exclusive contract. But I know some disagree and want the girls to promote in both groups.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    She doesn't have as much outside work or as much GP recognition as she probably wants. A few months to get started is probably okay with many fans -- longer than that is probably going to be subjective.

So they don't want to be in hkt/akb singles (and izone)? Is that a fact that you know? So being in both groups is a step back? And I don't know where you got the ashamed part.
    I don't know many things about nako and much less about honda but I'm up-to-date with what sakura communicates to her fans in mobame but you sound like you know what they want and what they don't want very clearly through some means.

• Agree Agree x 5
  19. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

This is confusing. When do we post in this thread and when do we post in the Produce thread now?

20. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

We post in this thread to argue about the group. We post in Produce 48 to argue about who made it in. :p

Joking sort of... ;)

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1