Jessica Vania (Jeje) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Well okay...that answers my question then...

No need to be sorry...it's your right to choose :)

2. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Jeje's official SNS account seems in inert mode, doesn't looks good.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  3. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Sasshihara should - 'would' - have been kicked out like the other girls, except that they had already been pushing her, had plans for her and she was a higher profile money maker for them....so they kept her for financial reasons, whilst they dumped the other two girls because they weren't worth much to them.

What happens here will depend on managements thinking on the long term effect to the group as a money making enterprise. If they think it tarnishes or will create ongoing problems for them...then she is out. Or they worry about opening a can of worms where other girls can do the same thing.....

I think it is fairly clear for all the 48G that their popularity would dive badly if all the girls had boyfriends, with 'full' relationships. These are idol groups....they are selling something very particular. It might not matter to us, but it matters to the 'product' which is what these girls in reality are.

4. Syd4HaruNaka

Syd4HaruNaka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    As much as I hate to say this, but I think we cannot compare Jeje and Miichan.

Miichan is one of the original founding members of AKB48, probably also one of the long-time popular senbatsus, and one of the three "legendary" senpais left on the current squad alongside Takamina and Kojiharu.
    She has a very bright career and way a lot to lose from her scandal, that's why there was a lot of things to considered on her behalf, on behalf of the management, and also the impact to the entire AKB projects. Her relationship with Shirahama Alan seems like a glance of a moment as well, not as deep as 17-months relationship. I think she shaved her head in frustration after realizing how much she has screwed-up her dreams.

So to frankly say, Although Jeje was one of the founding members of JKT48, she personally doesn't have as much to lose in JKT in comparison to Miichan in AKB. So yeah I agree, I don't think she will feel the need to "shave her head".

As much as I hate to say this, but there is quite a high possibility that Jeje will choose her personal life and graduates from JKT, and try to pursue her career somewhere else.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  5. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Just thinking the idea of shaving anything is too ridiculous for me, one official statement is more than enough to cut off the loose end.

6. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

I got a felling that if any official statement or apology speech will be made it will be done at JKT48 Pensi........I am seriously afraid that there will be another graduation happen.

I hope JOT didn't push her to graduate, they can just pull her from senbatsu or suspended her from concerts and theater for a couple of weeks, that would be enough for me. Jeje is very valuable for JKT48 with his musical and MC ability especially now that they have more reality show under their wings.

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    It's been a couple of days since the enjoy Jakarta ambassadors came back from Japan...

Has she tweet anything yet?

8. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

Nope, her last tweet was from 15 oct'14

9. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    I don't think she will tweet anything (related) for now because the heat is currently too high, and that'll be a reckless move. An official statement is definitely on the house but I don't think it will stop right there. There'll be disciplinary actions taken as well by 48g's standard.

But since she is one of the original first generation of JKT, and very popular, maybe she'll be demoted to Kenkyuusei and have to miss a few senbatsus. (Provided if she doesn't choose to graduates herself)

Then it's up to the fans to save her and help lift her back to the main squad. Just like Miichan.

That will be the fair conduct. Though with JOT, it's really hard to tell, remember what happened to Cindy Gulla ?

10. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    What happened to Cigull?

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    she won't get demoted...

and most likely she won't get any "real" punishment from JOT or even AKS for that matter....

12. Syd4HaruNaka

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Remember earlier in February i think, the first time she got "kicked out" just like that without a brief explanation from JOT, leaving the fans hanging with speculations for days if not weeks. To be honest personally I still don't know the exact reason until now.

13. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

CMIIW- Cigull basically worked with another TV station without JOT's permission...once JOT found out, they kicked her out...

14. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    She didn't get kicked out... at first.
    She, (being one of JKT48's savviest players there ever was), formally announced her graduation.

She announced that she found her next path and had done all that she could have possibly done in JKT... which, is what is meant to happen.

(You're meant to discover what you want to be and use the group as a stepping stone toward the goal.)

What happened after is what caused a problem.

JOT bahasa Indonesia media release "took back" Cigull's graduation, instead saying she was dismissed.

JOT Japanese media release went a step further and said she was dismissed in disgraced, implying she had done something improper.

How we all found out what it was, Ochi - former 1st generation member, posted a picture on Twitter of her and Cigull in a school uniform and on the set of a tv/movie. And then we started to see more pictures (general release and posted by Cigull herself)... and then, most of the fans pieced together what happened.

She wasn't dismissed because of a boyfriend, she had voided her contract by taking on a role without permission most likely.

And then we have further complication because some fans felt betrayed - they thought Cigull "graduated" to pursue her dream of being a doctor (even though she never stated while graduated) and instead she left them for a soap opera.

15. ichlas maeda

ichlas maeda Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    bebychaesaraanadila
    is it an exact reason if they kicked her out?

16. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

kurisu explained it a whole lot better than I ever could...

17. endofworld

endofworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    The golden rule now just an illusion. Look at the scandal of matsumura sayuri. Very big scandal, and the management just leave it alone...
    So its better to quite and pretend nothing happened

18. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    So,she took the courage and apologize in front of the fans tonight.... Case closed...

19. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    the pros is Jeje have extra exposure from local online media and maybe sympathy incentive from her fans. If she graduate i don't know what gonna happen with the tv program for tourism campaign she have done few weeks ago:^^;:

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    So,while some fans,especially local fans still insulting her and mocks her....

Fans from japan are making a project to give Jeje a support message...
    http://t.co/lkW54Ik6oA

This is a great example on how a fan supposed to be...an idol's life is harsh,these girls need support not just to become a star,but also to get throught their journey in becoming an idol