1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 11th [Halloween Night] 2015/08/26

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Aug 17, 2015.

1. NonKaNon

NonKaNon Kenkyuusei

OMG Ayana so cute <3 she is the corpse bride (i think), Ve and Viny must use their wig neatly, and they will look awesome, beby so fit with the costume, Michelle looks like a doll/puppet that use rope to move it(?), elaine is dark princess(?)... i wonder if sisil use costume like her photos on G+ (its awesome) not pocong with heels, but it still cute and unique... OMG I REALLY LIKE THIS SONG, SO GLAD JKT DO THIS SONG, AND THEY ARE AWESOME!!! XD

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  2. marumarumako

marumarumako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    veranda SOLO center yasssssss. she deserved those solo lines and 0 position after that double center sousenkyo.
    at least we get to hear a perfect english for the "r u ready" part lol

ngl though, halloween night makes me irritated haha not a fan of the song and the excessive costumes but hey at least they had fun while performing it, idk how well this song is gonna be liked by the public since halloween isn't that big here in Indonesia.

3. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I thought Shinobu fashion sense is worst but the JKT version looks so cheap. Like they buy the costume out of chinese cosplay market or something lol. Especially Nabilah. Even Haruka and Melody. Looks like a joke lol

4. NonKaNon

NonKaNon Kenkyuusei

Sisil disapponting...

5. Ishmael Yudhistira

Ishmael Yudhistira Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    No Frieska in Senbatsu....

btw, i don't know why management always releasing akb sousenkyo single together with jkt...

Sent from my P6-U06 using Tapatalk

6. NonKaNon

NonKaNon Kenkyuusei

Rona and Chikarina too! They deserve the senbatsu position...

well, it will become AKB-JKT Tradition now.

7. NonKaNon

NonKaNon Kenkyuusei

happy at first when i realized that sisil is in senbatsu
    but after heard the scandal (dont know if its photoshoped or not), i really disappointed :(

EDIT : Nabilah costume is ugghh... :/

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  8. Dealoved_48

Dealoved_48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    No wonder JKT48 always follows the pattern with AKB48, and I predict next year will be the same single as AKB48.
    Indonesia had so many scary stories, and horror movies, so do you think halloween is familiar in Indonesia?
    And should I say this single is going to be released at 26th August 2015?

Sorry 4 my bad english

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Wonder why JOT choose Beetlejuice and Wednesday Addams when we have Kuntilanak, Wewe Gombel and Nyi Roro Kidul

10. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    ^ I think they are trying to make their costume extravagant to compliment the simple dance moves

11. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I like Ayen, she's my top JKT member, though not at an oshi level. But yeah, it's sad and disappointing, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. If Ayen wants to come back to Senbatsu and be a staple senbatsu, then she needs to prove herself more. Even on sousenkyo, she didn't rank in senbatsu and with the rise of T girls, I'm not so sure anymore. Plus she got her fair chance at senbatsu and push. If we are talking about ranks, then Gaby and Sendy has proved theirselves better than Ayen. And yeah I agree, I won't blame Ayen if she decided to graduate and then she can get out of JOT's (and idol) chains. I won't blame JOT's choice on selecting the senbatsu either though. Thus I hope she rank in next ssk, or else there isn't any chance I'm gritting my teeth if she didn't get picked for non-ssk senbatsu. If she doesn't make it big in JKT, then JKT can't be a stepping stone for her, even now, JKT isn't much of a stepping stone.

I see Lidya and Yona, and maybe Sisil and Elaine (unless they are senbatsu again next single and the one after) as rotating members.

And I hope it continues! :3

12. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    And I was hoping Nabilah will have the Wewe costume for this single...

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well Nyi Roro Kidul has extravagant costume

Oh my God i forgot that her movie is WEWE lol

14. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I'm glad that Yona is in (I can't get over her beauty) but I am sad for Ayen. I guess she'll come back like she did before.

15. zulransas

zulransas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Wait where's chikarina & ayen!!!??? :asdfgh:
    Well, imo, please swap ghaida -> chikarina and elaine -> ayen. I think elaine is too cute for this single :^^;: Sorry for elaine and ghaida fans

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I watched the fancam and JKT girls got no chill. And Veranda's the next Nanamin

17. hanicha

hanicha Kenkyuusei

maybe they dont want it to be too localized. i remember Reino Barack talked about not wanting JKT to be too localised. So Pcg is enough. Maybe.

I hope everything goes well because halloween is not a thing here in indonesia...

18. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    It could be just like AKB, the costume for MV and for performed at TV would be different.
    I am glad MinLid and MinYon picked though placed into the corner spot, Sisil too even got into frontline. This single seems like K3 have enough position.

19. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

personally i really enjoyed akb48- halloween night the disco vibe is so catchy and it's really funny to see the girls wore such scary costume... and i really glad that JKT will promoting halloween night and release on the same day like their sister group in japan.. and this time JOT let Lidya and Yona to join force in the senbatsu what a surprising senbatsu.. no chika-chan..no naomi..and of course no andela:(:( i hope this single will be a hit in local market.. because halloween night is not that J-popish like the other single before.. i hope this time local people(non-fans) will hear this song more often on the radio and get stuck on people ear..:^^;::^^;:

I think the halloween concept will be not a problem in Indonesia.. considering 11 singles before is not a thing like normal Indonesian understand like fans did(no one knew about the meaning of gingham check and fortune cookie in Indonesia) so i hope this 12th single will be a hit:1st::1st:

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    SS from MV?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Kinal and Viny..... :twisted: