1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 17th [Suzukake nanchara] (2017/08/11)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Apr 23, 2017.

1. kml9772

kml9772 Kenkyuusei

My prediction is High Tension or Suzukake Nanchara

PLEASE.MAKE.IT.HAPPEN.JOT

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

2. Hana A.

Hana A. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Oh yeah, totally forgot about Takane no Ringo! My fault :(
    Mirai to Wa is also a good choice, it sounds great and have lyrics that fits for a CM bgm. Bokiyou Taiyou also fits well into Shani.
    Some new ideas: Boku wa Inai, Densetsu no Sakana, Green Flash (modified for a single center, we don't want a double center again don't we?)
    I still have mixed feeling for EbiKachu, I'm still not sure that it fits well into Shani, for me ebiKachu is too 'bubbly'?
    But i think some inspirational/fun songs fits really well for a Honda Cm, so High Tension is a reasonable choice as well.

3. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Untick Bukiyou Taiyou and Green Flash from the list. We don't need another mellow song for a while now. Count me in for Boku wa Inai! But it must've awkward when Shani have to hug Ayana at the bridge part. Do they even that close?

4. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    IMO, SaiMajo's dance is still complicated. The choreo has so much rotation, change the line, etc. Even RIVER didn't have that much rotation.

I can't say JKT's senbatsu (for this single) have different level compared to Keyaki's debut. They're just "random" girls who won the SSK. So, for the song like SaiMajo, it's still very impossible to learn it just for 1 month or a few weeks (ofc, if they don't want to look like UZA's SNH).

5. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    If the single was released in a month, SaiMajo is definitely out of the picture. They would have to shoot the MV the latest 2-3 weeks from now, so they only have 2 weeks. If it was intense training, I think they would probably be able to pull it off decent enough. I would still say that the JKT senbatsu is more skilled than the debut Keyaki, so it shouldn't really matter if Keyaki took 3 months. Especially in the connotation of "even Keyaki took 3 months". Rather than the dance itself, I think the hard part would be putting the correct feelings into the performance. That's where Keyaki got it better than JKT, methink, and so JKT might need more than a month or two of training / contemplating on what kind of image the performance should be projecting.

But thinking JKT will be covering a Sakamichi song for an official release, even more as an a-side is RIDICULOUS. As a novelty, sure it will be cool. Like, a one-time performance in some sort of event, that would be cool. The ssk stream was full of Keyaki-related comments. Seriously, they just want to spam. I don't think they would ever nor they should be covering a Sakamichi song. JKT48 is a 48Group int.l sister group, not 46G. Keyaki is cool yeah, but remember it's JKT48, not JKT46.

I want Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai!! Seems like High Tension is predicted by a lot of people, but I feel like Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai would have a bigger impact when performed on TV.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  6. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    Oh no!! Most of you guys want High tension, I really do not like this single and I would hate it if it was the next single of the JKT48!

I want :
    Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai(Senbatsu)
    Namida no See-saw game/Suitei Marmalade/Seikaku Ga warui onna no Ko/Hito Natsu no Hankouki or Dareka ga Nageta Ball(Undergirls)

7. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    ^same with me. I really dislike that song, actually typical mob song.

8. vi1123

vi1123 Kenkyuusei

Not high tension please! Bokutachi wa tatakawanai is a good choice.

9. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Why did you dislike high tension ?? Just curious..

10. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    ^cause we've already had mob songs/let's dance together songs 3 years in a row (KFC 0.1, KFC 0.2, KFC 0.3). Just boring ...

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @sakusakukamen but the last mob song is Halloween Night and release on 2015

12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah, Halloween Night is the last mob song for me. High Tension is just a party song, that's all.

13. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I dont like of "Let's dance together" songs

I want :
    Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai/Mirai to wa?/Sansei Kawaii!(Senbatsu)
    Namida no See-saw game/Suitei Marmalade/Seikaku Ga warui onna no Ko/Hito Natsu no Hankouki or Dareka ga Nageta Ball(Undergirls)
    Ruby(Team J)
    Neko no Shippo ga PIN to Tatteru you ni.(Team Klll)
    Seigi no Mikata Janai Hero (Team T)
    Nietzsche Senpai (Trainee + 3 members)

14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well since there are new members in senbatsu, I kinda like the setlist scramble the senbatsu into units a la Nogi's Taiyou Knock

-High Tension/Heart Ereki/Boku wa Inai/Amagami Hime [I can't really decide](Senbatsu)
    -Nante Bohemian/Densetsu no Sakana (Undergirls)
    -Panama Unga (Top 4)
    -Aokusai Rock (#5-#16)
    -Ano hi No Jibun (Unranked Members)
    -English version of whatever the A side is

OR THIS IF WE GOT TEAM SONGS
    -High Tension/Heart Ereki/Boku wa Inai/Amagami Hime (Senbatsu)
    -Nante Bohemian/Densetsu no Sakana (Undergirls)
    -DIRTY (Team J Nabilah Center)
    -Ferry (Team KIII Yuvia/Viny Center OR actually, why don't Ayana/Shani Center(?) Wwww)
    -Yumemiru Team T (Team T Zara/Devi Center)
    -English version of whatever the A-side is
    Anyway, work your charms, translator!

15. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    This kind of discussion has its own thread in AKB section actually, but since I'm here

Senbatsu: High Tension/Mirai to Wa
    Undergirls: Kaisoku to Doutai Shiryoku/Gonna Jump/Hito no Chikara
    Team J: Kataomoi Yori Omoide wo
    Team KIII: Area KIII
    Team T: Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium

16. rmn89

rmn89 Member

I think its gonna be high tension. I can just picture ayanas voice for the rap part. Besides , this is the kind of single we need to introduce the new jkt48. Just like how they tried to make high tension the next heavy rotation. (Not wearing uniforms Every now and then is a refreshing change). Even one of my friend told me jkt48 members looks prettier without the uniform. I just wish the mv quality is as good as gingham check and mae shika mukanee (the discovering time machine story part ,not the dance part with their plain black background). I lm not a big fan of the akb version. But i think jkt can pull it of energetic song better. As usual. So shani! We are counting on you to make this awesome! Ganbatte kudasai!

17. vi1123

vi1123 Kenkyuusei

I like watching performances, but high tension is not that energetic, sure the song sounds fun, but the dance..? Nah...

18. reyncarnation

reyncarnation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    TBH i wanna Labrador Retriever with the instrumental, view and dance, but it will be awkward lyrics in Indonesian.

So, i choose :
    Senbatsu - Sayonara Crawl/ Suzukake Nanchara
    Undergirls - Hitsuzenteki Koibito

I wanna Shani got cheerful and cute song ! :blush:

19. grawar

grawar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayasakatsumugi
    High tension won't work on JKT48 just sayin tho... The MV would look cheap..

20. zulransas

zulransas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
    Madonna no Sentaku for UG please [hehe] Okta suits with natsumikan's image