1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 19th [Everyday, Kachuusha/UZA] (2018/07/07)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Apr 8, 2018.

1. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Center prediction:
    Everyday, Kachuusa: Yupi
    UZA: Kinal & Beby
    Hope some new gen member get in..

• Like Like x 1
  2. pierrot

pierrot Kenkyuusei

How do I put this in spoiler? Someone help me.

My hopes for Uza lineup
    Wcenter:KinalxBeby
    Members:Stefi,Naomi,Achan,Shani,Shanju,Lidya,Yona,Desy,Sisil,Acha,Lele,Rona,Devi,Shania,Desy,Frieska

EbiKachuu
    Center:Yupi
    Members:Zara,Celine,Sinka,Vienny,Della,Okta,Feni,Vanka,Kyla,Sisca,Violet and maybe some gen 6, preferabbly the cutest 13year old who for love of idols I could not remember her name.

So basically, Uza would have the cool chic mean girls vibe while EbiKachuu would have all the cute lolis eye smiles and happy vibe.

What would be your dream lineup?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @pierrot like this [ spoiler ] text [ / spoiler ] just delete the space

4. pierrot

pierrot Kenkyuusei

Thank you^^

5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i want to see Sisil doing Uza so i hape she's in senbatsu

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Zara senta means she's JKT48's Yuiyui is real.

7. pressureabadi

pressureabadi Kenkyuusei

i hope yupi in uza.. xD yupixkinal center
    and kachu zara center..
    since i hope both zara n yupi will become new face of jkt48
    capt sisil in uza
    all jkt48 accoustic in senbatsu pls T_T
    uh.. actually, i want devils attack and gang (sisil, della, via, yona, lidya, nadila, viny) in senbatsu together xD

8. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

I understand that Beby is a strong dancer, but I don't think the mgmt think of her as center material, at least for an A-side single. I imagined she would be one of the front liners, maybe even one of the ones who go down on the floor and then went back up again (at the UZA dance part). But I think one of the centers should be who mgmt would "want" as the next face of JKT. And Kinal, well, she's graduating and hasn't been much the captain face anymore, unlike when River 1st came out. That's why I think Shania would fit as one of the centers for UZA. She has been one of mgmt's go-to ace beside Melo since conception, and is now JKT's captain. It'll be a great stage to cement her standing while not completely taking over the spotlight.

As for EbiKachu, it would be a no brainer that the centers are either Yupi or Zara, since they fit that cute-idolish image.

Btw, this single would also be the one where they sell tickets for SSK voting, right?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    The SSK will be on December so this probably won't be it

10. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

One of them should be a graduation song for Kinal.
    * Give Me Five: Team J with/or JKT48 Band
    or Kinal Choice
    * Senaka Kotoba / Tsuyosa To Yowasa No Aida De: Team J or Kinal Choice
    Guess if there is no HKT song as UG song in this single. ._. If there is no grad song and skipped to team song, it'll be like this.
    Team J: AKB / NMB (dark type)
    Team KIII: NMB / AKB (dark-strong type)
    Team T: AKB / SKE (normal or cheerful type)
    All Team: AKB (something sad type or choir song)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    jkt redmi sbts.jpg

Did they spoiler that Yupi is the center?

12. pierrot

pierrot Kenkyuusei

Meh, maybe or maybe not. Although she looks so precious and cute in this one. Notice how Achan and her are the only one sitting on that cube thing? I cried[hehe]

It's just for the xiaomi thing. I don't think they'll put Yupi as an immediate centers for the singles in july.

P/s: I feel weird seeing that ad. A JKT48 ad without Melody doesnt feel like a JKT ad. That is how big of an impact Melody made for the group to the old fans like me. JOT would prolly had a hard time of selling JKT to the public if even a fan like me feels off by it.

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @pierrot why? this is the best time to push Yupi as center and ace (with Zara), we don't want another Nabilah, they choose her as center when she's not popular anymore inside the fandom

14. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I hope they will push/promote UZA as much as they can.

15. pierrot

pierrot Kenkyuusei

Of course we don't want another Nabilah case. It was such a waste for Nabilah. She was a great asset to JKT. Even Japan48 loves her.

I don't know why I don't see Yupi as a center for JKT. I more see her of a Yukirin role or Paruru. The frontliner that you see a lot. I just think she doesn't have that X-factor that center like Melody have.
    Just look at Ve, although she is famous, she is only famous inside the fandom. That is how Yupi is. She is adorbs to us in the fandom but, if you put her outside of JKT, she won't be able to shine on her own.
    What JKT needs now is a public darling. I see Zara more of that. She already has the public recognition via her films. We need someone memorable. Just one look and you'll say "ah, that's someone from JKT right!".
    Yupi is my kamioshi and I like her a lot as K3 center but as the total JKT center, I couldn't see tht. Maybe yes, if they slowly push her because JKT local fans are rather fickle and complains a lot. I remember a lot of fans used to complain why Michelle was suddenly pushed or how boring it was to have Melody on repeat as center.

16. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @pierrot i agree with Yupi popularity, that's why they need to push Yupi (and maybe Shani too) more to the public along with Zara, so we can have more than one ace and try to rotate them to center each single like nogi

17. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I want Shania and Shani as UZA's centers and Kinal as Ebikachu's center.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    That also means Naomi is senbatsu. Playing in a movie, having 900k followers are no joke but it's true she deserves to be a senbatsu in a dance oriented single.

• Like Like x 2
  19. pierrot

pierrot Kenkyuusei

I agree about rotational center because having Melody (although good) as a center,face,captain and GM brought us to how JKT it is. Maybe Yupi, Shani, Zara and from what JOT teased on twitter today, Devi, could be the group.
    But, lets us not get OOT about JKT next centers. This is after all a thread about the July double singles. We should discuss more about the singles.

I wonder how they would interpret Uza for the indonesian audience. I am looking forward to the translation. That should be interesting.

Yess! They should put Naomi into senbatsu again. Especially a hardcore dance single such as Uza.

20. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    We're discussing jkt next centers for jkt next single, not out of topic imo

@hrs0722 do you mean her 10 sec cameo?