Single JKT48 19th [Everyday, Kachuusha/UZA] (2018/07/07)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Apr 8, 2018.

1. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Ayana hits the big time! And having 5 double senbatsu is too much, even 1 is also too much, just try cut the cost right there.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  2. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Oh wow, Ayana must be really good at dancing the choreography because we all know this song requires two really good centers that AKB trainers even replaced Mayu with Jurina because she wasn't a strong dancer (and we all know J is, like her or not). Beby is not a surprise lol.

3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I thought it was Yuko who replaced Mayu and was originally intended to be Mayu x Jurina WCenter.

4. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  5. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Please add the jacket for UZA seifuku so it could be looked more forceful and mighty.

6. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    finally the SEIFUKU for ebikachu is so good omg
    I'm in love

I agree

7. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Wow those UZA outfits are cheap as hell. They really take away a lot of the legitimacy of the performance, they almost look like a cover group.

Everyday was fantastic as always though. They def handle bright songs way better

8. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    jkt48 have the LOW budget of all the 48 fam you can not be surprised...great job for JOT reboost is real

9. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Already seeing complain about the costume in twiter hhh, Do they even remember that Kaze ni Fukaretemo have similar costume?

10. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Try to be positive here for UZA, sure the costume look cheap and simple but at least their great performance is night and day compared to the other one IYKWIM!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Uza costume is the worst.. It ruined the songs and imo their dances are too overpower and it's doesnt look good. :gavel:

12. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
  13. Hamasaki90

Hamasaki90 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I somehow think that the reason why uza seifuku is simple so we can focus more on the dance performance and I think it works for me. I really like how slick and sharp their outfit is.

I am so happy that Feni is assigned front position. Her idol aura and charisme is growing so fast lately. I used to see her as UG-only idol, but now she is an idol worth centre position.

I might be bias but I think Yupi didn't synchronised enough with other senbatsu member (uza senbatsu). Her movement was somehow 0.1 s earlier than the other girls. I could be wrong on this.

Stefi killed it! I somehow wish she got front position. Nonetheless, I could understand why it wouldnt be good to fill all front positions with highly skilled-strong dancers.

Overall I am so satisfied with the direction JKT48 is taking now.

14. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Zara is the center for ebikachu!
    It's so obvious or am i missed something? Lol

15. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  16. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

The sound of that video is a tragedy.

But Beby!! She looked soooo in her elements there. No hesitation, no bullshit, just doin what she's best at... dancing. That last turn and walk at the end was so powerful.

I guess Uza costume is sort of K-Pop inspired, in a way? With the short pants and stockings and the dance heavy number. But don't you think they looked a bit like an FnB server at hotels tho? lol

Everyone is so cute on EbiKachu!! There's a girl who did an updo and it looks really cute and fitting for the whole image. Tho I still wished that Yupi is the center. But I guess they're saving up the wota's energy so they would vote all out for her in the sousenkyo.

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    From kompasTV

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

@algae27 Anin?

18. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

My first heard about those three songs for today (TV debut). This is my opinion.

1) Everyday Katyusha (8/10)
    I think, this is good and not bad from the issho, vocal, and dance. Good. The poster is uhm... Not bad...

2) Mushi no Ballad (6.5/10)
    Doesn't same as the debut, I think there is some lyric change to make the sentence more long. Her sound isn't "!!!ngejreng!!!". Hope for next time, she should more better same as the debut. Her vocal is the best (actually) beside Yamashita Yukari. The actual score for very first debut is 9/10.

3) UZA (6.75/10)
    I think, their vocal isn't "!!!ngejreng!!!", but it's compact... Try add the jacket on the issho and it'll be better. Their dance isn't bad. Hope their sound is more better next time. The poster is something, ugh... unique... ? The minus for this song is syllables reduction at pre-reffs.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  19. onego123

onego123 Member

How are the lyrics?

20. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@onegoo123 IMO, for UZA, something rough at pre-reff, there are syllables reduction